Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Cherub T

I'm glad I'm not alone on this either, it's so strange wondering where to go from here. I also don't feel connected with certain people i once did. I see them as so negative and destructive and I don't want to be pulled in. I guess being around these people drags you in, so I've distanced myself through circumstances. I feel a little "shut off", but also free from "thinking their way" if that makes sense?

I'm just not sure what to do next for a living. I know I can't go back to the way I was... I want to do something with meaning, creative and with a purpose. Whatever that may be...
Old 20-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Master
I know this talk about "the shift" is really starting to kick in as I'm feeling it grow every week.

Old 21-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Master

Found this thread and is just how I have been feeling and how I am now..

Trying to find a balance and searching for what is right for me now.
Old 21-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Newfreedom9

I understand this so much! I have been feeling more and more distant from family, like we're not resonating at the same level. And I was really close to my sister's before. Never thought I'd feel this way, but they are no more my family now then anyone else in the world. Luckily my husband is also going through this change too, or I would probably think I was going crazy lol.

I feel like I'm disconnected from life a little. Like when "normal" people talk I don't care about any of it. Money or gossip or tv or anything popular doesn't matter to me at all. I feel more and more like this is a lucid dream, and everything is possible and I can do anything I want. Which is exciting but it seperates me from most people I know.

Also I've become much closer to plants and animals. Especially trees. I am really into hugging trees and meditating, and just sending love and light to people. I feel like that is what I should be doing right now, although most people think I'm crazy for not looking for a job or working. But a "job" isn't productive in my mind. Not unless I could be helping someone, and then I just don't want to charge them money. I too am looking forward to a time without money! When everyone just helps each other and does things that are beneficial for all. I want to grow my own food (and have started some plants for a garden) and learn about natural healing. (I was going to be an LPN but realized that most traditional medicine is poison and far inferior to alternative methods, as it is based on greed and not on helping people.

Also I'm beginning to feel oneness more, like I don't own anything. More of a what's mine is yours type feel. I find though that most of the people I know are still not willing to recieve gifts. They feel obligated to pay you back, when that is not necessary.

I guess it's like I've woke up and most people I see are still in the matrix. Mostly I wouldn't know how to balance all this with a job. I'm learning to disconnect from time. To go with the flow, which provides so many synchronicities. Things just work out perfectly even little stuff. It would be hard to follow a schedule and follow my heart at the same time.