Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Pathfinder

Smile I'm going to do some channeling

I felt like doing some written channeling somewhere people might get something out of it. I have a youtube show that I Livestream every night called Humble Bob Channels The Universe, but most of my audience are new to the concept of channeling.

Alright, here we go. Going to channel after this sentence:

Hello, our collective name has not been given yet. We are all excited to see that the universal mind seems to be waking up in us all.
We hope that this does not alarm anyone new to this new world. A world of open minds.

We are addressing the elephant in the room. Most people who know about channeling, rather keep it to themselves for many understandable reasons. Humble Bob is adamant that he will reveal what channeling is to a wider audience and he has been having trouble doing so.

If anyone out there is reading this and wishes to offer Humble Bob a helping hand by spreading the word that unconscious channeling is being explained on youtube by Humble Bob, that would be much appreciated to all of us.

We expect the mind is now trying to convince you that this is an exercise in egocentricity. We assure you it is not, we only wish for Humble Bob to succeed, and he only writes the words that he channels.

Think whatever you wish, just please do your best to spread the word.

Okay, I'm too embarrassed to read over what I wrote, but I got the basic gist, if anyone needs an interpretation or has a request for channeling, let me know! :)
Old 28-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Pathfinder

I'd love to get into a discussion about channeling with anyone who's interested.

Here's another go at some channeling:

Hello, we are all with you eternally. We wish you would hurry up and find the answer that you've all been looking for. We wish to inform you that the one who channels us is quite correct in his assumption that he has an ability to reveal certain secrets.

If you wish for any secrets to be revealed, simply ask the appropriate questions. Start with any question, ask about our unconscious mind, the universe or anything.

That's about it, let me know if it strikes a chord with anyone.
Old 28-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
Hi,

I find that asking the appropriate questions is the key to success. Yesterday I was doing this on line with 2 different people at the same time. Both are able to channel divine wisdom on their own. I was doing my best in each instance to guide the questions which got asked.

May I say that this is not as easy as it sounds. That there is a kind of receptivness required which is often absent. The human mind thinks in primitive logical ways. The divine mind has a hard time translating divine wisdom in a way which can be grasped by the human intellect.

That answer we have all been looking for is to have greater compassion for self and others. It is a very old channeled massage theme. Yet in our current societies around the world, it is still not really understood.

We generally speaking make laws and punish those who break the law. This is the wrong idea entirely. We even think the creator gave us free choice and then punishes us for any incorrect choices we make. That is not a free choice. It is a form of slavery. Which is 100% the opposite of what we are looking for which is to have greater compassion for self and others.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-01-2020, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I find that asking the appropriate questions is the key to success. Yesterday I was doing this on line with 2 different people at the same time. Both are able to channel divine wisdom on their own. I was doing my best in each instance to guide the questions which got asked.

May I say that this is not as easy as it sounds. That there is a kind of receptivness required which is often absent. The human mind thinks in primitive logical ways. The divine mind has a hard time translating divine wisdom in a way which can be grasped by the human intellect.

That answer we have all been looking for is to have greater compassion for self and others. It is a very old channeled massage theme. Yet in our current societies around the world, it is still not really understood.

We generally speaking make laws and punish those who break the law. This is the wrong idea entirely. We even think the creator gave us free choice and then punishes us for any incorrect choices we make. That is not a free choice. It is a form of slavery. Which is 100% the opposite of what we are looking for which is to have greater compassion for self and others.

John

Hi John! Thank you for your very thoughtful response!

I agree about the questions thing, although I find it's hard enough to get people to ask ANY questions let alone the right questions.

On my show, I literally just ask people to ask me questions. I think the idea is to get people to channel the questions even though they might not know that that's what they're doing.

I think the divine mind, as you call it, give us the questions that it has answers prepared for.

I just had an idea, I'm going to channel a bunch of questions and then I'll go back and try to answer them.

What is the meaning of life?

How many people are aware of channeling?

How does channeling work?

How do you channel?

What is spirituality?

How do awakenings happen?

Alright, I'm going to leave it there but yeah these are all pretty standard questions that people should be asking of all channelers. There must be tests we could do to get channelers to answer the same questions and match up the results.

I'm going to try and channel some answers to these questions, here we go:

What is the meaning of life?

The textbook definition is irrelevant because that's not what we are needing to know. What we are needing to know is if life has a purpose and the answer is yes. Life is one doorway, death doesn't exist. Everything is saved. Your consciousness continues, never shuts off. You will experience pure bliss upon the moment of arrival. It is not an afterlife, it is life itself.

How many people are aware of channeling?

This is hard to say as we can only translate information that the channeler, Humble Bob, is aware of/privy to. We suspect that there is a spectrum of people who are aware of different things, but ones who believe in channeling would be limited to those who have been taught in secret.

In short, we are not sure.

How does channeling work?

Simple. You are always channeling. Sometimes you are channeling yourself, this is by default, it is the strongest connection, and sometimes you are channeling the collective unconscious. That's where things get tricky and, again, Humble Bob does not know these answers so we are only able to supply you with little hints/clues/breadcrumbs for you to follow if you are interested in discovering some answers for yourselves.

How do you channel?

Simply write or say words before you have a chance to understand what the reason for that word being said is. Humble Bob knows not what the entity above him understands, but he loosely follows the flow of the conscious river and then can examine the cloud's definition of channeling for you all to see for yourselves. It is easy, write a page of stream of consciousness flow. You will eventually get better at it. It is a secret that many know and they d not sure for many reasons. It is being kept well hidden and Humble Bob is trying to show all.

What is spirituality?

It is a human name to give to a feeling that we are not alone. The sense of a spirit/soul. The sense that a spirit is with you at all times giving guidance. We understand the feeling, many do. A lot of humans don't. Most aliens do. One day, we'll see for ourselves.

How do awakenings happen?

Simply by reading the correct words, an awakening should occur. Humble Bob has left many words that should sway you onto the path of awakening. Of course, many have had the awakening experience, especially on this forum, but it is important to note that there is much more to learn. Listen to Humble Bob's alter ego Duckfoot's music. We can't pst links here but it's okay, we'll go find it ourselves.

Alright, that's about it, thanks again John! :)
Old 29-01-2020, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2

How do you channel?

Simply write or say words before you have a chance to understand what the reason for that word being said is. Humble Bob knows not what the entity above him understands, but he loosely follows the flow of the conscious river and then can examine the cloud's definition of channeling for you all to see for yourselves. It is easy, write a page of stream of consciousness flow. You will eventually get better at it. It is a secret that many know and they d not sure for many reasons. It is being kept well hidden and Humble Bob is trying to show all.

Hi,

My understanding is that we all have an all knowing divine higher self. Through practice of self talk like imaginary conversations, we can get better at bringing in divine wisdom. I would like to focus on knowing more about some things like telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. My thought was lets formulate some questions on these things and see what we get.

For now lets start with telepathy. I have been divinely guided to start doing telepathy with our higher self connection. Foster a love bond with it. Look for guidance from this aspects of self to help us with wisdom regarding things like family relationships and personal state of mind improvements. As a question from me to your higher self I would like to ask for some insights about this process. I do have a full set of questions in mind. However I would like to do one question at a time with you.

Thanks,
John

Old 29-01-2020, 10:36 AM
Pathfinder

I take it that you'd like me to channel some insights on telepathy. I'll do my best :) (though all channeling should feel effortless I think.

After this sentence, I will be channeling a response.

You wish to know about telepathy and how its use might affect the relationships around you.

One does not need to know telepathy in order to use it acutely. Should we be so inclined as to take up telepathy, there are certain things one might need to know in order to advance in the field.

First, one must gather the strength to move past the negative thoughts/channels. Embrace if you have to, don't ignore, just refuse to give it attention. This is one thing that needs to happen in order for our channeling to become more clear.

Second, you will be able to notice a slight difference in the way in which our channeler Humble Bob communicates. We have noticed it too. It is not unusual in the sense that it's alarming in any way, though it may be for some, it is that it actually arrives at similar conclusions to what you were thinking all along.

We hope this has demonstrated the ability to diverge from the path and channel the inner ego for a moment to give an insight that might be useful but can only be given by a human mind such as one like Humble Bob's.

Rest assured, you will come to understand telepathy better in time. Best not to use the word telepathy. Channeling is safer, psychic is also a bit contreversial. One must address the elephant in the room that it's all something, just unknown at current time what.

Should you excuse yourself from the conversation at any point in time, address the conversation recipient as politely as possible, welcoming warmly and not interferring with their natural flow, their state of awareness.

That's about it. Thanks John, I'm so glad someone is finally experimenting with channeling with me.

Cheers!
Old 29-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes I have had an interest in telepathy for many years. I have been divinely trained on using it in extensive ways.

True most like to use the word channeling. Which is in my mind an aspect of telepathy. Telepathy being a shared experience with another form of awareness. That is how it was explained to me.

Some teach human consciousness to human conscious telepathy. I have experienced where a young child could put a post hypnotic thought in my head and get me to move my arm and hand in the way she wanted. This was done more than once with me. So I suspect that there is a lot to learn about these things. So if you are inclined to explore that subject with me I would appreciate it.

John

Old 30-01-2020, 05:39 AM
Pathfinder

Excellent! I'd be happy to talk about telepathy with you. I've tried to talk about telepathy on another forum but no one was interested and I think it just came across as loony to the people there.

Just a bit of backstory about me, in 2017 I had a psychotic episode that lasted a couple months and the entire time I thought I was telepathic and communicating with people in my head.

Now I understand that, although it felt like true telepathy at the time, it was mostly illusion. I wasn't really communicating with the people I thought I was communicating with. However, since then I have become fascinated by the idea that many out there have experienced the same thing.

I'm certain that telepathy in some form exists.

If you have any direct questions you can ask me, feel free and I will give you my answer and/or a channeled answer.

Thanks again for participating John!
Old 30-01-2020, 11:18 AM
Pathfinder

Alright, I'm gonna do a little channeling on the subject of telepathy. Here we go, let's get stuck into it.

+++

Hello, our name is not important. What we are to share with you today is more important. We have a clue to share. It is a simple clue. We are no longer communicating with you. Have you seen our diary? That last message was from a negative entity and the positive thoughts warned that it would occur on that line. We suspect that there is a rhythm or flow to the words, a pattern to be more precise.

Once we remove ourselves from our conversation, we must simply address the elephant in the room that yes, Humble Bob has NO idea what the heck he's talking about. Well, some idea, just not OUR idea. If this is making any sense to you, look within and find the maltese falcon, the hidden jewel, the soul. We must be able to communicate on a differen wavelength.

Hello, our simple test is to see if this resonates with anyone, if it does, congratulations, you are on the path to knowing something more about telepathy, a word we don't like to use often. Channeling is less harsh and has a reputation for being a little more ridiculous and therefor less serious and alarming to people who don't know about telepathy.

What you must begin to understand, is that there is a human component involved, one which travels the universe looking for clues. Understand that not all of what comes through is easily decipherable, but we do our best to modestly adapt to the negative interruptions.

One such as he, Humble Bob, can use language, communication in honesty to convey that there seems to be a mutual understanding on the parts of Humble Bob and a certain type of person who has experienced the "wavelength" phenomena.

One day, we'll find it. We'll look outside these walls and prosper. We shall inherit the Earth, for the Earth was stolen from us before our birth.
+++

That's about it, hope it was understandable to some people out there. Let me know if you "got it".
Old 30-01-2020, 12:53 PM
Master
Thank you Bob. That was a very intereting message to get. I do relate to some of it however not all of it.

John