Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-06-2020, 06:57 PM
Gracey

HI asearching.

When I come across anger being thrown at me. I conjure my own peace. It has saved my life in fact. Example: fifteen years ago or so a man held a knife to my throat with great anger and wanted to kill me. I conjured my own peace and the peace infected his aura and his demeanor changed and he dropped the knife, not knowing what came over him. humans have the ability to influence each other. keep in mind that your influence may not always influence the other and you may need to address others anger in a different way like walking away, etc.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Elfin

Hi Gracey.... About half an hour ago I posted about a man holding a knife to my throat and how I looked him in the eye and stayed stong despite the knife. it could have gone either way but I'm still here!!
Old 23-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Gracey

well that sure is a synchronicity flow, love it.
Old 24-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
well that sure is a synchronicity flow, love it.
Wasn't that strange? I love it too... What I also love is the fact that I'm "me" as I am sure you love being who you are. Because I would much rather live my life feeling great empathy towards others , than spend my life never having that feeling of being able to help, being bitter at the world and everything in it ... Or indeed being the people that can hold knives to others throats. My sister was raped with a knife held to her throat too. Let's celebrate the fact that we are "us"....
Old 24-06-2020, 06:10 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi asearcher... Lovely quote about co-worker. We don't do it for thanks either do we? But yes .the bit about when people get angry with us. That for me is hard to deal with too as I am so caring towards others and strive to only ever be nice to people . But if someone shouts at me or gets angry , even a customer , I will hold it in till I get home then cry my eyes out and can take me a couple of days to get over it. But the positives far outweigh the negatives!!!!
Hi Elfin :) Thank you. I was only glad to help as he was, is a terrific guy. You sound like such a wonderful human being and unfortunately some people think because they are in a superior position as a customer they can behave so badly and get away with it. I wish they couldn't. But overall the other 90% or more people one meet are good ones but I guess that is normal so we don't think twice about it. It is just those others that can ruin so much. Had one met them in a different place, situation one would have been equals and they would not think they could get away with that kind of behavior. I agree, the positives far outweight the negative, feels good to the soul if one can help someone, it is the spirit's true nature.
Old 24-06-2020, 06:40 PM
asearcher

Quote:
HI asearching.

When I come across anger being thrown at me. I conjure my own peace. It has saved my life in fact. Example: fifteen years ago or so a man held a knife to my throat with great anger and wanted to kill me. I conjured my own peace and the peace infected his aura and his demeanor changed and he dropped the knife, not knowing what came over him. humans have the ability to influence each other. keep in mind that your influence may not always influence the other and you may need to address others anger in a different way like walking away, etc.
Hi Gracey :) my God that was really brave of you.

In my most recent past life (not long ago, I was reborn quickly) I would have as if a door just open one memory after the other about my conflicts with my past life husband after returning to where it later proved my past life had lived. He had the ability to stare at me with anger. He did not even have to say anything. I would see me as a grown woman (although real young one) apologize as soon as I could get a chance to him.

When I would get out of these memories I would be disgusted and because I did not yet believe in reincarnation or that I had been her for real (or had even found her yet, nor him) I thought to myself God what a wimp that girl/woman is. Can't she break out of it? Then over the years I realize with other memories that he would go "Apologize!" and she would just stare at him. His anger could fill the entire room in an instant. And then I heard it. Her cry, anger, standing up for herself in one big "No...!".

I really thought what is all these scenes about. From a bad movie? Then one day as I had remarkably enough found her true identity, her ex husband (because they got a divorce but later got to be on friendly terms) the ex husband would describe that one of the reasons why it did not work out was because he thought she had changed and act as if she did not need him and that she had refuse to apologize to him. But he never wanted the divorce. Not the one who had ask for it. Said he had thought she was the love of his life. That was when I thought hum... maybe true, then? He too admit to having had bad temper when being younger, in the marriage. One of the children would too say Dad had a short fuel when the child was growing up. But he was too a family man.

But I do remember that she had transform into being who ever he had wanted her to be and that she would think what will he think before she would think about what she would think. That this dynamic was not healthy for her. And that he did not get how unhealthy it was because, well, he was the superior, the one "in control". I remember he once gave her one look and she was close to tears because of that look alone. Because she knew what it meant. At home he would follow her from one room to the next. (so I do think she then had tried to walk away when he would get like that). I think it was sort of traumatic all these scenes with him - and his intensified look of anger at her - which was why I remember it. But she did love him too. Even I could tell he loved her. But when he got this way he look like he hated her. So much hate. Like she, I could not understand where it originated from.

Then later as I got involve with someone who would suddenly cancel our engagement, wedding - dumping me- I was right back to that "wimp" of my past life self. I could not take his eyes at me, intense. I had to break eye contact. I would totally repeat myself from my past life shadow. She would be careful not to step on her partners toes when he got angry. Could not hold eye-contact. And I was the same way. I did not like myself then. My anger came later.

In this life I know I can't keep it all in because I felt how blue I was because I did that in the past. I try to stand up for myself and I have gotten better at it over time. But still it takes so much energy out of me. Don't know what's wrong with me, ha ha.

I do hope one day I will find the technique you have, it sounds amazing :)
Thanks for telling me.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-06-2020 at 08:16 PM.
Old 24-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Master
Being clairsentient I sometimes pick up energies that are lingering around. I can feel it when a diver has drowned in the diving centre a stonethrow from my home. When the daughter of an acquaintance had died, hit by a drunk driver, I felt a weird heavy energy. I didn't know the girl well, and the accident happened some 18kms from my place. Yet it felt like there was a blanket of dense energy over the whole area. i didn't know why. Then someone contacted me on FB to tell me about the young woman's demise. I immediately knew that's what I was feeling. Shortly thereafter the feeling lifted.
It usually works that way, that as soon as I've identified it it dissipates.

I've also picked up feelings from others in the past. Including people I didn't know, but then I picked it up via the person I and that stranger both knew. Once resulting in me suddenly feeling heartbroken while I was with the man I was in love with, and we weren't having any problems. We were actually having a lot of fun. Then out of the blue this intense sadness, broken heart.
I zoomed in on it and asked myself if it was mine. The answer: No!
We phoned a female friend and learnt her boyfriend had just broken up with her. So I had picked that up via my partner.

I learnt to sit with the feelings and ask questions. Is it mine? If no, then "Must I do something with it (e.g. inform the person)?" If no, there's no reason for me picking it up and I let it go.
That helped to not pick up such useless info anymore, because if I cannot and should not do something with it it IS useless to me.
THe only thing I do pick up still is divers drowning -happens at least once a year unfortunately- and like that accident.
Also sometimes disasters in another country. Not the MH17. Didn't feel a thing from that. But in the same year there was a plane crash over northern Spain/southern France and a few hundred people died. I DID feel that. The panic of those people and souls. That was rough.
Not sure how to stop that... Thank goodness it doesn't happen so often.

Stuff like neighbours... draw your energy back to yourself. Like an air bubble, or balloon, and visualise this. Do it often. Don't reach out, make sure your aura is around you within your home only. Always. That does help a lot! Often in these cases our aura is hanging out of our body, leaning in a direction of our (subconscious) attention. And we're not in our own auras anymore which makes you vulnerable. Pull it back around you.
Old 26-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Being clairsentient I sometimes pick up energies that are lingering around. I can feel it when a diver has drowned in the diving centre a stonethrow from my home. When the daughter of an acquaintance had died, hit by a drunk driver, I felt a weird heavy energy. I didn't know the girl well, and the accident happened some 18kms from my place. Yet it felt like there was a blanket of dense energy over the whole area. i didn't know why. Then someone contacted me on FB to tell me about the young woman's demise. I immediately knew that's what I was feeling. Shortly thereafter the feeling lifted.
It usually works that way, that as soon as I've identified it it dissipates.

I've also picked up feelings from others in the past. Including people I didn't know, but then I picked it up via the person I and that stranger both knew. Once resulting in me suddenly feeling heartbroken while I was with the man I was in love with, and we weren't having any problems. We were actually having a lot of fun. Then out of the blue this intense sadness, broken heart.
I zoomed in on it and asked myself if it was mine. The answer: No!
We phoned a female friend and learnt her boyfriend had just broken up with her. So I had picked that up via my partner.

I learnt to sit with the feelings and ask questions. Is it mine? If no, then "Must I do something with it (e.g. inform the person)?" If no, there's no reason for me picking it up and I let it go.
That helped to not pick up such useless info anymore, because if I cannot and should not do something with it it IS useless to me.
THe only thing I do pick up still is divers drowning -happens at least once a year unfortunately- and like that accident.
Also sometimes disasters in another country. Not the MH17. Didn't feel a thing from that. But in the same year there was a plane crash over northern Spain/southern France and a few hundred people died. I DID feel that. The panic of those people and souls. That was rough.
Not sure how to stop that... Thank goodness it doesn't happen so often.

Stuff like neighbours... draw your energy back to yourself. Like an air bubble, or balloon, and visualise this. Do it often. Don't reach out, make sure your aura is around you within your home only. Always. That does help a lot! Often in these cases our aura is hanging out of our body, leaning in a direction of our (subconscious) attention. And we're not in our own auras anymore which makes you vulnerable. Pull it back around you.
Hi... Can fully empathise with all of this. It really can be hard "feeling" and dealing with all the emotion and sadness of events going on around us. I can only speak for myself when I say... With age, and the passage of time I deal with it all a lot easier now. My acceptance of who I am, my understanding of who I am., Makes life and everything so much easier. I do not worry now about any of it. It happens.. I feel it, I know! The worst part of it for me was growing up, and into my late 30's with no knowledge of why I was "different".. and that's when it becomes difficult. Growing up in the Sixties if course, there was never a discussion of anything other than "she's shy"... "She needs to come out of her shell"... And the being forced to be "thrown " into the limelight . How times have changed!!
Old 26-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Master

Hi Gracey. I started a thread on the aura exchange a long time ago and never got any responses. I've done some pretty in-depth research on the internet and never did get much information. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=63051

Quote:
HI asearching.

Old 26-06-2020, 10:03 PM
Administrator
Being Empathetic can be draining if you don't know how to control it.

I know of a person who tried to commit suicide.because of the feelings he was picking up from other people.
He wasn't depressed at all but his neighbour was.

Namaste