Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb My life

Hi everyone,
My name is Starr.
I am an indigo child.
I don't really know how these forums work but i wanted to share my experiences and life as a child of the indigo because i can't exactly talk with my friends about it.
My mother is a spiritual adviser so she helps me.
First of all i just wanted to say that i'm not trying to brag, i'm just trying to find people like me.
I have ADHD and anxiety.that is one of the main things indigo children have. (adhd, add, depression? bipolar , autism are also big traits of indigo children, i only have adhd but i have traits of bipolar so who knows really)
I could go on with the traits but i don't need to, if you want to know google them. I have every single trait. Every single one apart from some of those mental ‘illnesses’ but i call them abilities. You won't understand if you don't have it.
Ever since i could speak, i would tell my mum about the angels that came to visit me. I would name them. After she would look them up and see that they are real angels. Michael was the one i saw most. Now i can't remember this sadly.
I was astral projecting by the time i reached 4-5. I would float out my window and watch the corrupt city of london that i thank god dont live in anymore. I saw fights, police brutality. It always made my blood boil.
My dreams would come true. People always use to say my eyes captivated them. Unlike most indigo children my eyes a deep brown. My face is somehow arranged to show off my eyes. I will skip loads of the small things and go straight into the first entities i encountered.
I have encountered loads in my lifetime. Probably into the 200? Probably more but i can't remember. But i was 7 and i had just watched harry potter and it scared me sooo much! My vibration was extremely low. I lay in my bed and i felt like something entered my room. No joke could hear people talking about me as if i could hear. It must sound like i'm mentally ill but i'm not. They realised i could hear them and they focused on getting my vibration really low. I don't know why but that was what they were saying. I didn't even know what vibration was back then. I start screaming and my mum ran into my room and said you saw said stop bull****ting. She say in the living room and did a release. I astral projected to watch her.
I can read minds. Well sorta. It's not a choice but i sometimes just hear people's thoughts. It's quite rare but it's quite cool when it does happen. I can change the mood in a room just by using my mind. its very helpful.
The main this is visions. It was just recently when they became common. They are usually is black and green. Much like a cat sees things. And i don't get sounds but i can sense them much like a cat hears things. I dont know if its a good idea to share one of my recent ones because i dont want to scare anyone but i get them mostly about terrorists. I feel so strongly about corruption. It makes my soul angry. I Feel as if im here to stop it. Im doing a pretty good job of it. I run a non profit organization working with primary school girls. School brainwash children (im 13) with their stress and pressure to do well at math english ect. I am a motivational speaker as well. I speak about believing in yourself and following your dreams.
Earlier in my life i fell into a deep depression. I had entity's latch onto me. It scared me because i didnt know i could make them leave with my mind. I dont think hanging out in a graveyard helped either :I
I’m having visions while im writing this, im just ignoring them.
I had my astral gate temporarily closed because I got to scared of the people who came from there. Even tho they dont have bad intentions. I closed is to it would open when i was ready. I can read a crystal ball (only a bit tho)
Tea leaves
Pendants
Eyes
And basicly anything can tell me about a person. Even a carpet will show me if i ask. Its hard to explain
Not palms tho :(
IM NOT CRAZY! The way im putting this might make me sound crazy but im really not.
I can travel dimensions sometimes tho. Even with my astral gate closed but i’m yet to meet a entity with an actually physical form. Most are exist in vibration. Some in the relm of sound and patterns. Astral projectors will know what im talking about.
Every psychic i've ever been to goes WHOA and tells me the same thing .
I feel there is a magic in blue. Sometimes i can see with my eyes closed. Its usually quite scary. I can see what people will look like in 20/30/40 years. Its easy. 4 times i have used telekinesis. The first time i was in year 3 or 2nd grade whatever u want to call it (7-8 I was so angry at my teacher because she was being unfair. I sat down in my seat and channeled my anger into th nearest thing. Not knowing it was the pencil, i lifted my head up and the penic stood up and levitated a little bit. I was in shock and so was all the people around me. They just stared with this horrified look in their eyes. It was obvious that i was doing it. aI said no its not me doing this and flicked the pencil off the table and it just lay there. This girl called amy ran to the teacher and said ‘Starrs a witch! She's a witch! Shes scaring us with her magic!’
I have a few more stories but they are way too long for this post.
I just had a vision after i put the full stop on post. I saw slavery from the past.

So hey its 3 days later after i wrote that huge paragraph,
the visions are trying to tell me something but i dont know what it is. But i feel something big big brewing but i cant quite put my finger on it. i asked the crystal ball but it would tell me. Its like it refused...
- STARR
excuse my spelling mistakes
Old 29-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Seeker

I used to have an insane level of anxiety when I started seeing different entities. It was so bad that I had regular panic attacks before I was finally able to gain a sense of control. Do you do anything to protect your energy? It can help reduce your anxiety as well as keep away any entities you don't want hanging around you. Do you ever write down the visions you see? I find that it helps me gain clarity about their meaning when I write them down and go back to read what I wrote. Plus it helps me keep track of things.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
Hello,

You are adept at working with energies and expanded realities. The advice I would like to suggest is work on anger management.

I do suspect that this is what your visions are trying to say however you block their clarity because you have concluded that your anger is justified. It never is in spite of what the intellect will tell you. That is because it is Self Destructive.

I hope that you are willing to consider this insight.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2017, 03:59 AM
Master
I agree with John above.
What you are experiencing is what we call being 'wide open'. It's not because you are an indigo, its because you never shut down. When we awaken after childhood shut down these skills come back.

What you haven't learned is how to temper your emotions. Skill sets with anger will get you in trouble, the kind of trouble you don't want both among humans and non human entities.

So I highly recommend bring your emotions under your control to give yourself some camo and so you don't draw lower frequency entities to you or people who just want to medicate you until they feel you are 'normal' again. Maybe a spiritual coach or Life coach or a support group where you can learn about the human part of yourself which experiences emotions and how to understand and work with them.