Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-12-2016, 12:59 AM
Knower

Miscarriages and stillborns?

One thing that I've wondered is what the purpose is of incarnating as a baby who was miscarried or stillborn. Or even as one who didn't live through his or her first year of life. If we all have a life purpose, then why are some of us gone before we even get to live one?
Old 28-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Suspended
Guide

Lesson(s) for each or both parents ...
The reason (s) are them to search for ... (being abusive parents in a previous life, experience pain & loss, etc.)
My understanding it is the choice a soul (baby) makes at the time of incarnation ...

It's information best not shared w/those experiencing any loss of life especially those who do not believe in karma ...
They're fighting words & extremely painful ...
Old 28-12-2016, 05:26 AM
Master
I don't know, but I have heard that the soul, or life essence of the individual doesn't really settle into the body until birth, or maybe after. It can be in or out. I have a memory of being out of my body when I was a baby. I was looking down from above,

I don't think the soul is really committed to taking it on. Maybe it changes it's mind, or the plan changes..That is one possibility.

I agree with Really, that the lesson is not for the baby, it is for the parents and the family. Their lives are permanently altered after such an experience.
Old 28-12-2016, 06:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl
One thing that I've wondered is what the purpose is of incarnating as a baby who was miscarried or stillborn. Or even as one who didn't live through his or her first year of life. If we all have a life purpose, then why are some of us gone before we even get to live one?

You don't mention abortions - these surely fall into the same catergory ?
Old 29-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You don't mention abortions - these surely fall into the same catergory ?

I just always figured that most of the time, the soul of the baby was going to live a life and fulfill its purpose, but the mother made the choice to interfere with it. But like I said, most of the time, not every time.
Old 28-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Suspended
Guide

A miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion ...
Whether the abortion is a deliberate or spontaneous termination, souls know prior to incarnation what they are volunteering for & why ...
A volunteer soul returns to the couple in a successful pregnancy ...
If the couple do not ever conceive again or have a successful pregnancy, the volunteer soul will then be born to another family member; sister, brother, aunt, etc ...
Old 28-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Guide

Another one of these things things we can never truely know. I have heard the same theory that Rozie mentions before though, that the essence doesn't enter the baby until late in pregnancy which makes sense to me.

Light at the end of the tunnel when we die, is that us being born into a new life?
Old 28-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Master

I have a few ideas . The baby could have a med. problem . A soul may not of entered in to the baby . A person may have ended a past life too early , they just need a short time back hear on earth . A soul may need the experence . The mom bay need the experence .
Old 29-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Master
They say it is a contract that the souls have as parents and childern prior to incarnation. The baby who dies young may want only the expereince of birthing or pregnancy and the parents lessons in loosing a baby maybe a karmic debt. It is also said that souls enter the baby late into the preganacy or at birth and they keep going in and out until the baby is older.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:57 AM
Seeker
It comes down to either the soul not being ready for the physical body they are attempting to incarnate in or karmic contracts. I wrote an article on this on my website:

https://eternalcircleblog.wordpress....homosexuality/
* My Website covers Spirituality, Metaphysics, Paranormal, Supernatural and Extraterrestrial Topics. I've written over 2 dozen articles and linked thousands of references. Feel free to discuss whatever topic you wish:

https://eternalcircleblog.wordpress.com/

"Understanding True Spirituality and the Metaphysical Realm".