Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
No , he says something will happen this week but people wont start realizing it until a little bit later.
Did he say what people can do to realize it is happening ?

example: if a person thinks good thoughts of optimism even if they are currently unemployed then they will start to see things with their own eyes, like the veil being broken. Suddenly they might see this world transform into a paradise.

Is that even possible ?
Old 24-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Master

Oh yes, but only some people will awaken and see the truth. A lot of'people are in denial and walk around like sheep. They are not in touch with their emotions. I am getting that something will happen and the government will not be able to cover themselves up well through the media as in 9/11, only some people were open to seeing the truth.

Yes, the veils being broken of life in 3D. This is what kundalini activation or DNA activation is all about, lifting all the veils to reach higher consciousness. People are waking up more and more to the truth. This is what ascension is about. The earth is also ascending as people are, so eventually this higher consiousness will merge with higher consciousness of the earth. We will begin to see a different reality. The veil will thin more and more btw the dimensions. CERN as I understand has been part of the catalyst for this unintentionally. Its all going in a good direction for the ones that want to see truth.
Old 24-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Its all going in a good direction for the ones that want to see truth.
Did he give a date along the lines of Halloween ?

i ask because that time frame is when the veil is at its thinnest anyway. If the veil is thinning even faster now, then October should be interesting.

The only problem is trying to control people's anger when the truth does eventually get out.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Master

Yes, just asked him and holloween will be very, very eerie this year. It is thinning faster and people will start to see things. I live in France and Nov 1st is the day of the dead. I felt a lot already last year.

About anger, yes, you are right and we will probably see more and more rioting. Jade Helm was the preparation ��!
Old 24-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, just asked him and holloween will be very, very eerie this year. It is thinning faster and people will start to see things. I live in France and Nov 1st is the day of the dead. I felt a lot already last year.

About anger, yes, you are right and we will probably see more and more rioting. Jade Helm was the preparation ��!
Can you ask him if ley lines will become visible to the naked eye like red jagged lines on the ground, blue lines in the sky and vertical yellow lines at the interception points or granite monoliths ?

In terms of the other thread where you answered a question about this world being The Matrix, did your contact say how one can survive whilst surrounded by multiple angry Agent Smiths. Neo could only escape via flight.

If the population gets angry, then the ones holding onto the light and guiding people out of the Matrix will need some form of protection.

Can he verify if a major spiritual shift / jump will occur at 09:36AM or 7:30PM GMT on November 4th ?

As for JADE Helm. Its going to be interesting to see how that quantum computer manages to control mankind once it takes control of the G-Cell towers worldwide.

Brave New World.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 LCH Is Least of Humanities Worries imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
If you ask me, I think it's crazy talk that CERN would pose any danger to humanity. Much scientific goodness has come from the experiments at CERN. Boson

I agree with you Boson. When the first atomic bomb was set off they did not know for sure what would happen Ex a chain reaction that would keep going and going and going like the energizer bunny, til the whole Earth came apart in a collossal boom!.

Both Hawking and co-founder of some his mathematics, both agree that black hole singularities do not exist. I and many others have intuited that for many years now.

Just as we had so many predicting these dire consequences to arrive on 2012 date, and so many other times in past, we know there is always going to appear all kinds of awful things on planet Earth.

Whether primarily from human-activitiy or from Mother Nature. Since we have more people then Mother Nature events increase chances of more people dying in some set of related events.

I personally believe humanity runs a greater risk from many other things;

1) messing with human genome,

2) nuclear proliferation via bombs and or nuclear power,

3) greenhouse effect aka global warming aka climate change,

4) increasing disparity between rich and poor,

5) aggregate of chemical pollutions to our fresh water, as fresh water is being depleted to ever increasing human population with ever increasing demand for higher standards living.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 24-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Master

Lightworkers are protected. I think a spiritual shift will be gradual when peolple start waking up. Dave Wilcock has some interesting stuff to see on you tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Can you ask him if ley lines will become visible to the naked eye like red jagged lines on the ground, blue lines in the sky and vertical yellow lines at the interception points or granite monoliths ?

In terms of the other thread where you answered a question about this world being The Matrix, did your contact say how one can survive whilst surrounded by multiple angry Agent Smiths. Neo could only escape via flight.

If the population gets angry, then the ones holding onto the light and guiding people out of the Matrix will need some form of protection.

Can he verify if a major spiritual shift / jump will occur at 09:36AM or 7:30PM GMT on November 4th ?

As for JADE Helm. Its going to be interesting to see how that quantum computer manages to control mankind once it takes control of the G-Cell towers worldwide.

Brave New World.
Old 24-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Master
What happens if they will open cern? what are the causes of it for our soul? There are people that come here with a mission to help and heal humanity. This people usually bring ammounts of energy to heal everyone even if they don´t do anything, but by just beeing here. Cern is dark energy, and when it´s released it will erase all the light that this people still have. They want a world full of 100% dark energy. They don´t acept LIGHT and HEAL on our earth. I don´t know if we will have direct death but we will be spiritual effect. We must have some kind of shield? right?

I wrote this on you tube vídeo related to Cern ao it will affect our soul link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OdhuSHxaA

Check out this video Strange phenomenon in Geneve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjhsUulNH4
Old 24-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account

The feeble energies of our CERN are infinitesimal relative to that required to create a black hole or initiate a "Big Bang". It might self destruct if it ever exceeds design parameters but the planet is in no danger. A three stage thermonuclear detonation yields much more energy then CERN can dream of. Got to keep pushing the limits if we hope to reach the stars some day. The future is not for the timid.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 25-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Lightworkers are protected. I think a spiritual shift will be gradual when peolple start waking up. Dave Wilcock has some interesting stuff to see on you tube.
Well it seems that John Boehner has just resigned as Speaker of the House and will be leaving on Halloween.

Now i wonder what he might be running from seeing that up to that day CERN would have been running their machine at full capacity with heavy lead particles for 2 weeks.

If CERN's idea is to open up a portal to the hexagon at the north pole of Saturn and start gating through alien spirits to this world, then November will be very very exciting.