Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-10-2010, 02:56 AM
Kalikdania

Where is Heaven?

So I really want to know where Christians think heaven is exactly and how God exists in that heaven.
Old 24-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Master
I'm not a Christian but I believe heaven is in a different dimension so it's here right now with us, where we walk we are in our own dimension heaven is in another dimension meaning it's exactly where I am sitting right now just in another dimension. Make sense?
Spiritlite
Old 24-10-2010, 02:59 AM
Guide
Im not a christian so I cant answer your question.
However in a book I read that the other side is
in a dimension 3 feet about our physical plane.
Old 24-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Master
Lovely I've read that two that it's three feet above our plane just in another dimension.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Guide
Heaven is everywhere around us. Heaven is wherever God's will is done.

When we die we go to an actual physical place within the 3-dimensional universe.
Old 24-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
Im not a christian so I cant answer your question.
However in a book I read that the other side is
in a dimension 3 feet about our physical plane.

I am a Christian without a religion, therefore this insight is unofficial.

In the Kryon book 12, about the 12 layers in every human DNA, it describes layer 12 as the God layer. The multidimensional layers of our DNA stretch 8 meters out from the center of the body, its call our merkabah, so if heaven is a place, that's were it is. In truth it is a state of being. When we are aware of who we are, we are in heaven. When we are not aware of this, we are not in heaven.

Strange at it may seem, Jesus taught this concept extensively. The Christian bible about his life and teachings speaks about many applications. I myself like the two Anna books about his life. They are kind of like the woman's perspective about him.
http://seepublishing.com/

The core teachings of every religion has the truth. It is the manner of expression that differs and creates our religious wars. I find the woman's perspective of the life of Jesus quite insightful. Something that is kind of missing from the man's perspective we get from the bible. Is it true that every book of the bible was recorded by a man? Those two Anna books are refreshing, if you are interested in a deeper understanding.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Master
Thankyou John very interesting I used to read Kryon all the time.
Spiritlite
Old 24-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Knower
I believe that Heaven is located in another Dimension.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Rumar

It's usually where everyone believes it's at but in the astral plane where you'd have to move onto the other side (as they call it) to get there. So yes, you can visit Heaven, I've visited family members in heaven.

But personally, I believe heaven is what you make it, even though Heaven is a place and titled, lately people make it more generic, the typical question: "What is your idea of heaven" or "what would your heaven be like?" your place of zen and paradise?

My place is by my soul mate's side, if I can spend the rest of eternity by her side, I'll be in "heaven" even though we're not literally in heaven or hell.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Shim

Deleted...

Last edited by Shim : 25-11-2010 at 03:34 AM.