Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I was shocked the first time I heard of "blue beings" from some planet...supposedly
pretty nice beings that visit here and related that to ...could that be why Krishna was blue??!!
I never could figure out why he is portrayed as blue...Oh, I read Astral realm reports
of these "advanced" people on an Astral planet.

I have once during a dream talked to a blue humanoid being from the Pleaides who said he was on Earth in this age (though I am not sure if he is here incarnated as human). He showed me this beautiful planet of his with beautiful nature far more colorful than ours and a city on a floating rock (kind of like the rocks float in the movie Avatar).
Old 02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Trinity? LIKE God isn't everything that is already.......
I started reading Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes last night...trust me there is way
more depth of understanding needed to understand the concept of 3 in 1 that shows
up in many religions.
Yes, God is everything already. A simplistic description, not from E. Holmes, would be
You are just "you", but you may be a mother and a sister and the buildings you
have bulit or the paintings you created are called a "Juanita"....(like a Rembrandt or Picasso).
That's not the greatest example, lol....better might be the ice cube is also water and
Steam...but its still one and the same...just different aspects.
Christians say Father, Son and Holy Spirit...I find they love to humanize things...
(devil w/ horns, Man with a beard in the sky, ya get to Truth by way of a man...etc)

Oh, added, Saved? Saved from what?....I believe Jesus came to show us we were sooo
Deluded...as in, Look nothing is what it seems, watch me walk on water, everybody!
Thus, being saved from thinking "this" is reality and all there is....I am another that doesn NOT believe in an eternal hell...just a bad place our own thoughts create like in "What Dreams may Come"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
I have once during a dream talked to a blue humanoid being from the Pleaides who said he was on Earth in this age (though I am not sure if he is here incarnated as human). He showed me this beautiful planet of his with beautiful nature far more colorful than ours and a city on a floating rock (kind of like the rocks float in the movie Avatar).
I know...I've heard about this many times...sometimes instead of blue, they
Are described as' like bronze.'...maybe like we have diff races here?
Isn't Lord Ram or Rama portrayed as bronze toned...Vishnu is blue...whom
Krishna was a manifestation of...if I have that correct.
Thanx Dreamweaver

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Khaldun

I consider Jesus to have been the human incarnation of one of the Deific Sons of The God and The Goddess.

And yeah - that's totally non-Biblical.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I was shocked the first time I heard of "blue beings" from some planet...supposedly
pretty nice beings that visit here and related that to ...could that be why Krishna was blue??!!
I never could figure out why he is portrayed as blue...Oh, I read Astral realm reports
of these "advanced" people on an Astral planet.

I don't know anything about "blue beings" but was referring to a book entitled "the boy in blue".........
Old 03-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Juanita

Cat

JuanitaMiss Hepburn]I started reading Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes last night...trust me there is way
more depth of understanding needed to understand the concept of 3 in 1 that shows
up in many religions.
Yes, God is everything already. A simplistic description, not from E. Holmes, would be
You are just "you", but you may be a mother and a sister and the buildings you
have bulit or the paintings you created are called a "Juanita"....(like a Rembrandt or Picasso).
That's not the greatest example, lol....better might be the ice cube is also water and
Steam...but its still one and the same...just different aspects.
Christians say Father, Son and Holy Spirit...I find they love to humanize things...
(devil w/ horns, Man with a beard in the sky, ya get to Truth by way of a man...etc)

Oh, added, Saved? Saved from what?....I believe Jesus came to show us we were sooo
Deluded...as in, Look nothing is what it seems, watch me walk on water, everybody!
Thus, being saved from thinking "this" is reality and all there is....I am another that doesn NOT believe in an eternal hell...just a bad place our own thoughts create like in "What Dreams may Come"[/quote]

But it still seems to boil down to a lot of "ifs, ands and buts doesn't it? and makes no sense.
GOD is all there is, and not 3 entities that are one, but trillions of entities that are one.......everything that is one...... Christians and Catholics especially are gung ho on this as well that jesus died for our sins, original sin to be precise....makes no sense.......silly even......I have no idea if a man named Jesus actually existed---there may have been many who carried that name at that time--or there may have been none......but if such a man existed, they surely blew his life out of proportion and "made" a fairy tale out of it........
Old 03-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
But it still seems to boil down to a lot of "ifs, ands and buts doesn't it? and makes no sense.
GOD is all there is, and not 3 entities that are one, but trillions of entities that are one.......everything that is one......

Yes sure any number is just one number. But about the three in one thing you could see the trinity as the three things that are you: the past, the present and the future. I use the image of a tree: our past is our root (our chthonic part) and the future is the crown (our divine aspiration) bathing in the light (/reaching for the stars) and the present is the trunk that builds a bridge between who one has been and who one might be creating the present self. So where does it leave us. One could say the father that is our parent is our past from whom we came, the child is who we are and the holy spirit is what we aspire towards... in my mythology god is simply life and the trinity is the image of the tree of life. At least that is what makes sense to me.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shang Li
Who is truly to say what "Real" is?

Shang Li...

Regarding the gross and abject material within, "Space/Time"...it is not, "this".
Even science attests to this today.

Juanita:
Quote:

Miss H, one of my criteria for believing "anything" has to be that it makes sense to me.....and it doesn't--not one bit of it.....It is one big fairy tale.....stories are just that, stories....like Cinderella or Snow White--I love them, but I don't believe them..... Saved? from what??" only son of God? how ridicuous is that? Trinity? LIKE God isn't everything that is already......if people want to be deluded so that they don't have to take responsibility for their own actions and lives, it's ok with me, but deluded they are imo........

Saved from yourself, Juanita.

At www.newlifeparadigm.com it is conveyed that there are two definitions of self.

- The temporary, illusory, and limited egoic self...

- The eternal essence and spirit.
It is the former from which we need to be saved from. It is the result of a fall.

Glad you like fairytales, but, Regarding the manifestation of Christ into the material world, there are the ages of writings containing the Prophecies.
Confirmed by the various found artifiacts:
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/d/dead_sea_scrolls/index.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
I believe a man we call Jesus existed. I believe he is an Ascended Master and I believe that he is quite dismayed at what we humans have done to each other in his name .. justifying discrimination, hatred, and war. The movie "Dogma" has a quote from Chris Rock's character Rufus (the 13th apostle) that says what I feel succinctly .."His only real beef with mankind is the **** that gets carried out in His name.
Wars, bigotry, televangelism, the big one though is the fractioning of all of the religions. He said mankind got it all wrong by taking a good idea and building a belief structure on it."

From the, Tao Lodge Guru Directory:

"One of Jesus' central precepts, and a common principle in many religions and philosophies, is the Golden Rule.
Simply stated:
"Treat others as you would wish to be treated."

http://taolodge.com/php/guru_db/more_m.php3?id=18

But, personally, I see His teachings going beyond that...
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."- Jesus

Edited by SF Staff

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by arive nan : 27-02-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Master
"do as you be done by" is widely used. Karma states the same, as does the pagan Law of the Threefold Return.