Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-10-2010, 03:17 PM
grazier

Color God and His System

Here is an anomoly to God and His System.

God is the body, and the head incorporating His Creation, which is created from His Substance.
The Hierarchy is the Members of His Body.
Jesus represents the Heart, Love, Positive
Lucifer represents the Brain, Wisdom, negative
The Angels and Archangels represent the Organs. They are the Governors.
The Masters and the Spirit World represent the arteries, nerves and blood, being the machinery.
Creation, including mankind are the molecules, genes and cells etc. that are necessary for growth, expansion and experience and for servicing the body of God.

Thus, everything is a component of the body of God.

This is how I perceive God and His Creation.

What are your thoughts on this?

Blessings

grazier
Old 28-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Suspended
Hi Grazier,
A friend once showed me how the ancient temples were symbolic for God's body. You reminded me of that. Also, the body (including Jesus') is often referred to the "temple of God."

You also reminded me of a scripture... I'll try to find it...
Romans 12: 3-6
Quote:
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
For as we have many members in one body, & all members have not the same office:
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, & every one members one of another.
Having then gifts differing according ot the grace that is given to us...according to the proportion of faith;

I really have no idea of God's true nature. But like someone posted, what we need to know mostly is that God is LOVE. As we love others as ourselves, we are loving God.
I've wondered, since the "kingdom of God" is within each of us, if God = the totality of everyone. We each have unique strengths & weaknesses to contribute (like part of a body)... & God saw that it was good.
Old 29-10-2010, 03:46 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
Hi Grazier,
A friend once showed me how the ancient temples were symbolic for God's body. You reminded me of that. Also, the body (including Jesus') is often referred to the "temple of God."

You also reminded me of a scripture... I'll try to find it...
Romans 12: 3-6

I really have no idea of God's true nature. But like someone posted, what we need to know mostly is that God is LOVE. As we love others as ourselves, we are loving God.
I've wondered, since the "kingdom of God" is within each of us, if God = the totality of everyone. We each have unique strengths & weaknesses to contribute (like part of a body)... & God saw that it was good.

Hi Perspective,

You have hit the nail on the head. We are all God and God is all of us.

Have you read Conversations with God by Neal Donald Walsch ? You might find it very interesting, especially book one.

Blessings

grazier