Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
my theory

this is my view of how things are in spirituality many people probably wont agree with it and some may laugh that i thought about it scientifically i will leave it vague for a reason so that you may make up your own opinions on what i beleive and i dont mind anyone challenging or questioning it in quantum physics it is proven that at some level particles move in and out of existence i wondered to myself what are these particles a part of? it could be spirit energy or just some particle that comes into our reality and doesnt like it here so goes away and then tells all his mates it was rubbish in that reallity.
we are all made up of energy a carbon based lifeform ok its a different type of energy but still an energy so could not one form of energy effect another this would explaine how spirit could move things and make noises even if its just a residual energy
i also beleive we create different energy with the imagination i think this could be how things in our world started i cannot imagine nothing as i was once told because even imagining nothing would be putting substance to nothing making it something so usually when asked to imagine nothing we would imagine a vast blackness i dont beleive there can be completely everything either and so we were created a balance between the 2 a consciousness or a god and that imagination imagined other things it eventually imagined us as we imagine we create we create energy if that energy comes out as intent the thing wiccans use for spell casting or as an actual creation in another world is up to us even healing each other well i kinda got side tracked and went more into more fanciful things but the principle is there and i hope you enjoy reading it because i cant be bothered to go through it have fun or else you wont
Old 05-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme2
i cannot imagine nothing as i was once told because even imagining nothing would be putting substance to nothing making it something

Good point, I think it's a good thing to point out that even while we may believe there is nothing, when we do imagine what we think is nothing we have just turned it into something.. lol

I really liked your theory (even though it was just one long sentence kdding) and you know.. There is no one right theory. If it comes from your own knowing, then live it, because your own truth is your guiding light wherever it may lead you.

I also like what you said about how everything and nothing need to be balanced thus creating our dualistic lives. I don't totally agree with it but it's certainly making me think..

Namaste, and thank you for your insights
Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Experiencer
lol i dont do grammer or spelling thank you for your reply your right all there is is our own perseption and thats what makes this site special its filled with every1s point of view
Old 05-10-2010, 10:57 PM
EmergingPath

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme2
in quantum physics it is proven that at some level particles move in and out of existence i wondered to myself what are these particles a part of? it could be spirit energy or just some particle that comes into our reality and doesnt like it here so goes away and then tells all his mates it was rubbish in that reallity.
Hi onlyme2!

Love your perspectives and ideas!

Here is a similar idea of where particles go. This is part 1 of 5 on youtube that the Discovery channel did on parallel universes, thought you might appreciate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SDrj4Tjvk
Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Experiencer
great link thank you very much for that reminded me of something somebody said that when we think the thought we had will still be there we cant unthink our thoughts as it were again implying thoughts are a new form of reality or another parallel universe as it were unfortunatly they didnt mention what these 11 dimensions were
Old 10-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=59223213350926692#
thank you to chris
another good idea here we are psycokinesis mind over matter

Last edited by onlyme2 : 10-10-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
throughout these series of paranormal investigations it also seems to suggest that emotions and thoughts can have impact even later down the line even past the death of somebody hope you enjoy http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4046
Old 02-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Experiencer
throughout these series of paranormal investigations it also seems to suggest that emotions and thoughts can have impact even later down the line even past the death of somebody hope you enjoy http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4046
Old 02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Paranorm.../5/QiSlO1Qp0GQ helps if i put in the right link lol
Old 02-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Master
"it is proven that at some level particles move in and out of existence"

Maybe better to say that particles move from high probability to low probability given that Quantum Physics is based on Uncertainty and subjectivity rather than the Newtonian view that the universe is based on rational objectivity with God as the Supreme Watchmaker.

And And - dont forget the Observer Effect ! [ by observing an effect, you change it's value ]