Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Truthbearer

Kundalhini - nothing is stopping anyone from raising their consciousmind into Unity., except the desire to do so, or the perseverence to do so.

This is a spiritual activity.
And ones spirituality is an inherited biologicol lineage. How spiritual concepts interest you, do not interest others.

There is no truth we cannot get to - these (previously unknown) truths are very necessary to ascend. This is the journey of each spiritual/ascension initiate. TO ACQUIRE ALL TRUTHS.

So one starts their communion practise by asking questions - the further one ascends, the more truths revealed, the more ones ascends.
(truths of our pastlives, our past history, our origins, pre-Earth, who came, who went, who stayed, why did they stay, what did they do? - are they us? are we them? does this affect our ascension? is ascension for everyone?
And in all this mix - we learn some cold hard facts. As Pounamu has outlined, some lineages that we now have are suspect
some lineages are awesome
some lineages are alright.

Facts are facts - and one comes to these 'facts' by ones own experience. And then calls them truths.
Ascension is experiential - mastery is experiential.
And why we dont require science now to validate ascension - as many are experiencing ascension. Clearing the karmas, to see the pastlives, to heal the karma, and retreive lost/hidden truths.

The pendulum doesnt protect per se. The pendulum gives one a yes, or a no answer - it is answers, knowledge, truths that protect.

Namaste and Blessings
oKa

Old 18-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Truthbearer

Yes Pounamu you are correct - firstly the authentic Melchizedeks are now called the Melchizedek Cloistors, as the Drakonian Seraphim appropriated this order for itself on Earth - and one still has karma to resolve with the Melchizedeks.

you are also correct about the merkabah - all pointed pyramidal constructs are being removed - and unity/rotational/consciousness and the energy constructs they create are not merkabahs. Hopefully in the future the directors of this school will address such.

blessings
oKa
Old 18-11-2006, 01:41 AM
kundalini

Hi Truthbearer,

I am very sorry but I do not understand your approach. At no point did I mention about people not being able to raise their conscious mind to that of unity consciousness.

Now spirituality is not an inherited biological lineage. Biological is of the body. Spirit is not biological, therefore how can one's spirituality be derived from their lineage since many people inhabit different bodies in different reincarnations?

Also I did not suggest we required science to measure ascension. I asked Pounamu to explain fully how he knows the people he is listening to are FOR REAL. How does he know their genes are activated like they say they are? I said a scientific experiment would validate or disprove their claims of who they claim to be.

Please ensure next time you post truthbearer that you fully read my posts so as not to misinterpret my words. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 18-11-2006, 10:31 AM
AL

There is a term which I have come across which says- while the 2 cats fought, the monkey ran off with the butter. I wonder if it involves these (potential) beings?

Last edited by AL : 18-11-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Old 18-11-2006, 10:34 AM
AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
The next question is something of an unusual question but I have my reasons - what do these two races ( the Sirians and the Pleidians ) look like physically? Can you describe their anatomy somewhat?
Kundalini.

A few months ago, I had a vision of sorts. It can only be described as the face of a male ninja turtle. The eyes were not bug like, more like the eye on the u.s dollar.
If you crossed a human with a tutle or frog, a human amphibian/ reptile then.....
I was awake and it was real, not cartoon like.
Name that toon.
Old 18-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Pounamu

(1) The so-called "Dark Forces" are non-physical beings comprising souls who are only fragments of their former selves, and they have lost so much information or spiritual knowledge in their fragmentation that they don't know that their Creator (the Creator of our universe) loves them and has provided an abundance to cover all their requirements in living and evolving. Thus, they are on a desperate survival trip in which they are petrified of death and believe it is the end of their existance; and they are very determined not to let that happen. They have to get their life-force (chi) and their substance from somewhere; and as these are constantly being used up, they can think only of parasitising another life-form to get this - they haven't the knowledge to do any better! Unfortunately examples of this type of consciouness are found right up the dimensions of this creation, apparently, so there are many powerful beings who are demanding this sustenance. Those on the lower steps of the "pyramid" of beings have to pull apart living organisms and planetary systems and send the substance and chi up the dimensions to the high-ups, and get favours of more power and a higher place in the pyramid in return.

This reply will still leave questions; but at least you will be able to see the principle behind it and how it is that there are those beings who oppose evolution, because our evolution would raise our vibratory state out of range of their manipulations and they would then have no ability to parasitise us - for them (they believe), oblivion!

(2) How is it that a tool as simple as the pendulum can fool these dark forces? Are you certain that the clairvoyants among your numbers are sincerely having true visions, rather than fantasising ( not purposely ) about the origins of life?

Fantasy realities woven around one do indeed have to be avoided - tested for and dismantled if possible. That's one of the traps the dark are adept at setting for us (it would be so much easier to ascend if there were not this active opposition! However its part of our service as Lightworkers to change this situation).

The higher one goes in ascension level, the easier it is to discern if fantasy realities are present in one's testing. For one thing, as the subtle bodies (Emotional, Mental, Intuitive and Creative Bodies according to this School) are pieced together from their usually fragmented state, and one daily practices the grounding and aligning and pulling Soul into one's field, the more resistant one's energy field becomes to manipulations by the dark, as the boundaries hold much more strongly. And karma (which gives the dark a "handle" on one), is being released and healed.

The pendulum is actually serving as a physical tool that magnifies the often very slight muscle movements that are guided by one's Body Angel or Body Spirit; this being is in constant direct contact with one's Soul or "I AM Presence", and thus provides a link to Soul - which otherwise is tenuous indeed in most people. If enough initiates get similar stories about their past in a particular time-frame and location, one can say (and one has to assume for the practicalities) that the combined picture is fairly correct and useful; however, they are always open to refinement as new information comes to hand - just like in science.

(3) Why are two supposedly highly-spiritual races having an intergalactic war? I would have thought it would be relatively easy and easily-intended for the two races to settle their differences...is this war still going on today and why did it begin in the first place?

Part of the reason for these humans being at war - put succinctly - is: they have unreleased karma, and the dark forces are taking advantage of this fact to induce them to fight and assist in the breaking up of their living environment. This makes it much easier for the dark beings to extract the chi and substance, parts and pieces of living beings and pass them up to their masters. And humans who are (shall we say), "bent", are among the most destructive beings in existance; once this destructive pattern is established, as you can imagine, it is very hard to break out of it.

The Intergalactic Federation was formed to try to put a stop to these wars and keep the peace; it is still in existance and evidently still needed. As upon Earth (which mirrors the situation elsewhere) there are always the renegades who decide they want to do it "their way" and so a war can start - these humans may be "spiritual" according to our standards, and have much knowledge and power about creating their reality; but still have not released sufficient karma to have become totally harmless and in Unity Consciousness. You can intend all you like; but if there is still unreleased karma in your field and you do not work to release it, the fights will still eventuate from time to time. That is why the ideal of a harmless and collaborative community is so hard to manifest and keep alive for very long - it is a non-trivial project!

(4) Also, how are these races getting around the galaxy...is their technology so advanced that they can travel faster than the speed of light? Why have they not shown themselves to humanity if this is the case?

Their technology travels at the speed of thought! The speed of light is no barrier to them as it is to us - but I do not have sufficient understanding of this technology to be able to discuss it, as it is secret - understandably so. In fact these beings have shown themselves to humans on many occasions, to try to wake us up; but the military of the world's nations have tried (fairly successfully) to put a secrecy blanket over all these events. Have you not read of the various accounts from ex-military or governmental scientists who have defected in order to enlighten the public upon what's going on - and often been murdered for their temerity?

(5) What do these two races ( the Sirians and the Pleiadians ) look like physically? Can you describe their anatomy somewhat?

As far as I understand it, these two human types could pass in looks for an Earth human in many cases. The 7 Sirian races or strains that survived have become the North American Indians, the South American Indians, the Tibetans, the Inuit/Mongol type, the Polynesians, the Australian Aborigines and the Africans. Of course by now they have interbred and we White people have Pleiadean Anu slave inheritance as well. The Anu had a copper-based oxygen carrier in their blood instead of the iron-based haemoglobin of the Sirians; this as well as their being used to a greenish sun caused their skin to have a bluish tinge (recorded as the blue colour of the Hindu gods - a memory of that ancient past). Most Earth people have several racial types in their birth lineages. For myself, I have 6 Anu-Slave lineages and the rest of the 24 are Sirian types. Those who have all or most of their lineages from the Anu Slaves are the ones who cannot ascend very far - for three reasons: Firstly, they were cloned in a laboratory to have only about 5000 strand DNA (or in the case of the fighter slaves, only 1024 strands). Their ancestry thus only goes as far as their laboratory creation; they were separated from their parent ancestry in the cloning process. And secondly, the ascension instructions part of their genetics was left out, to make them never throw off their servility. Thirdly, ascending these types upon Earth, who come from the Pleiades, has the effect of creating more powerful harmful humans, because their being in the wrong creation for their type of constitution has the effect of reversing their polarity in this way. Thus, those beings now overseeing Earth Human ascension cannot allow such ascension, because it would create more warring and Earth's ascension would fail.

And then they all eventually interbred with the rest of humanity... what a genetic mess!!!

The hybrids like the so-called "Grays" and hybrid human-Reptilian human types do look somewhat different, and also act from different motivaton as well. All this can be looked up on the internet - there's heaps of info about it.

(6) Why is it that you are so certain that only the people with those genes can advance so much spiritually where as other people can't. This is unusual for me for I am rarely the sceptic but where is your proof of this? Have you tested the more spiritually advanced people at the School for activated genes? Indeed, does such a process exist where you can actually do this?

I am reminded of an occasion at a School event when some visitors to the event went to the Director and stated that "they were at 12,000 strands of DNA level, and wanted to know why (something or other - can't remember what). The Director said to them, "well, have you got Buddha Bellies like me and the other Director?" They giggled and said no. The Director replied, "Well if you were at 12,000 strands, you would have to have this to exist, at this time in history". In other words, there was a physical characteristic that is readily discernable by anyone if you are advanced in ascension. The visitors turned out to be at 1800 strands - much to their dismay! They were in a fantasy reality about their ascent.

(The Buddha Belly is a protrusion of the abdomen which is caused by growth of new organs for extracting more oxygen and generating the greater amounts of sugars for energy that an ascending body needs).

There are other ways of telling in the physical whether someone is ascending properly, or is at a particular level or not. For example, if somebody that appears to have ascended to say 3000 strands of DNA activated (or cleared of karma) does something that is out of character with people at that level - such as suddenly being very dogmatic, which should be left behind at 1024 strands, then you know that something is not as it appears, and can examine the person more closely with various psychic tests and see what is happening in their field. The Directors of the School used to do that frequently, to keep things supervised and harmonious.

Why would a person "appear" to have ascended when they had not? Well, its one of the traps of the dark - to cloak a person's unreleased karma from those in charge so they can gain entrance and acceptance in the ascension movement, and then be triggered to do some damage at a later time when the dark feels they can disrupt things to the maximum extent. I tell you, ascension is not for the faint hearted! The ascending ones are perceived as a big threat by the dark; and they will do anything they can to stop it. We will do anything we can to keep going! And so it goes. But the Light is greater than the absence of light, and will - IS - winning.

The Director can pick exactly where in one's genome a problem lies - she will say (for example) that "between segments 450 and 620 there are records of your Inner Child missing - intend to retrieve them and reweave them in". Mind you, she's doing this psychically; she is a very highly ascended initiate; and if you follow her advice, you most likely find that the problem she was addressing comes right. If not, she and you look at it again and try to discover what the hold-up is.
Occasionally I have tested if what the Director says is true for me - so far she has seldom proved wrong; but as I say, she is human like everybody else, and can make mistakes or be misled by the dark... she's pretty good at discerning that, though; and corrects it as soon as she's sussed it out.

Understand that the genes that are "activated" are cleared of karma and then can do their spiritual work of receiving the energies and the templates for what they should be doing within our being. I doubt if a conventional scientist could discern the difference between activated and inactive genes by any instrument other than a psychic sense.

The lights are flickering - perhaps telling me this is getting too long! As time allows me, I will answer any further questions you have. Hope this has helped!
Thanks for your good wishes!

Pounamu.
Old 19-11-2006, 02:57 PM
kundalini

First, hi AL, it is true that human beings can see strange creatures sometimes although I think it is an healthy attitude not to jump to any conclusions. Just keep an open mind.

Pounamu, you have presented me with yet another essay!

Right then, these Dark Forces you speak of...you say that they are non-physical so therefore how can they be petrified of death if they are already dead? Also, how can any of those particular beings be such powerful creatures if they are so scared and weak that all they can do is to parasite off other lifeforms? In what manner do they manipulate human beings? Could this just be another way for a human to deny responsibility for themselves by blaming it on the Dark Forces?

I congratulate you Pounamu and your brethren for at the moment I do think that by strengthening the aura etc...that it is most definetely a worthwhile pursuit. I agree fully with that practice. I also agree that one's karma can be released and healed.

I understand the principle of how the pendulum works but again I am still not sure how this truly protects against manipulation from any Dark Forces. The other question mark I have over this is that a pendulum is a material feature, so why exactly would it be NECESSARY for use in spiritual work? Do our minds and spirits not provide all the tools for that kind of pursuit? Why use a material substance such as a pendulum?

Pounamu, 'unreleased karma' is an excellent explaination for a war between those two races...however, I still do not grasp the fact that these races are spiritually advanced and cannot themselves grasp a fact as you have,that it is nothing but unreleased karma causing a continuation of the war between their peoples. Why is it you can understand that principle whereas these races cannot? I do however understand what you mean about people creating realities and not having released enough karma...another way of stating this would be that these renegades have spiritual knowledge but little moral substance.

The speed of thought...not a new notion to me and perhaps very possible. There is little I can say on that one at the moment. I have read many accounts of cover-ups and conspiracies...but I have no definite thoughts on any of that at the moment.

Thank you for taking the time to describe the anatomy of these aliens. However, I cannot say I have ever heard of a 'green' coloured star...

Okay, now about the Buddha belly-type manifestation. Are you sure that these directors who possess this physical characteristic are not just fat? I don't want to appear rude but what makes those two characteristics indistinguishable?

Also, these sugars that you make reference to...Why does somebody high on the ascension path need sugar? Why get their energy from sugar and not complex carbohydrates especially as normal sugar ( especially refined ) causes all kinds of physical problems?

I understand the principle of watching a person's behaviour to guage how spiritually advancd they are...

Do you know this Director personally? What do you really think of her? Do you find her to be a spiritually advanced person?

Lastly, have you yourself had any personal experiences of your beliefs and will you share any of them here? Thank you for reading and for answering my questions Pounamu. I immensely enjoy our conversations.

Kundalini.
Old 19-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Truthbearer

Kundalhini - just about every question of spirituality, of ascension, can be acquired by the use of a pendulum.
Especially the authenticity of anothers works - anothers ascension - ones own ascension. Where you are exactly at, in your ascension.

And this is why we require a pendulum at this stage, as there are so many questions to be answered - ascension is new truths. Previously unknown truths.
We have to circumvent the ego/mental mind - which knows nothing (or only what it has been fed, read, conditioned).. The ascending initiate requires ' body truth', truths from the Creative Subtle Body mind - which the ego will over-ride everytime.. this is why Intuition is even suspect.

Namaste and Blessings.
oKa
Old 19-11-2006, 10:46 PM
kundalini

In my opinion, all anybody on the spiritual path requires is the ability to ignore what the ego says and attempt to access the knowledge within, via spirit.

Kundalini.
Old 20-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Truthbearer

Yes K, and muscle-testing and penduluming authenticate what one has heard, or intuits as ones authentic spiritual mind answer.

x oKa
Closed Thread