Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2006, 07:47 PM
dreamer

Are you the One?

So you, it comes down to this.

Tell me what you can be absolutely certain of and discard all else.

If we are one, then it only takes YOU to heal yourself for us all to be healed.

Are you the One?

If you exist you are.

Heal your self.
Old 27-10-2006, 07:48 PM
kundalini

An excellent point dreamer!
Old 28-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Enlightener

Kaleidoscope mind

Ah yes dreamer, but it can take a lot of work to heal the world,yours and ours. Healing your soul or heart will lead you to express at a higher level of creation, and thusly you will affect the world around you like a ripple in a pond. But to truly heal the world we shall have to change the population's beliefs. are you up to the challenge?

Enlightener

Last edited by Enlightener : 28-10-2006 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Conspiracy convention, rapid mulfunction.
Old 28-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Ah yes dreamer, but it can take a lot of work to heal the world,yours and ours. Healing your soul or heart will lead you to express at a higher level of creation, and thusly you will affect the world around you like a ripple in a pond. But to truly heal the world we shall have to change the population's beliefs. are you up to the challenge?

Enlightener

wow, amazing post there enlightener and so accurate and i'm being sincere
Old 28-10-2006, 07:07 AM
lumas

Suprisingly Enlightener it would take far less than we all think to heal the world if everybody on this earthplane wanted to heal the earh then it would happen tommorow not completley you understand but the process would have started and as for peoples beliefs you wont change them but you can expand on them...
Old 28-10-2006, 11:53 AM
dreamer

It only takes the one to change everything, we are all just reflections of the one, I do not exist without the one giving animation to this reflection called dreamer, you maythink I do but think again....if you know yourself to exist then you are the one, heal yourself and the universe will be healed, i am just an aspect if yourself telling you what you need to hear....to look outside for change is folly just as looking in the mirror and shouting at your reflection to smile is folly...this may seem to you to be a trick...but you always have known that the truth is stranger than fiction, take responsibility, take control, the universe is a mirror for your soul, you are the one all you need to do is find inner peace and the universe will change to reflect this, no persuasion required, if you know yourself to exist you are the dreamer and this dream reflects every aspect of yourself, there is no point doing anything than loving every aspect of your dream as your dream is yourself made manifest. I do not exist, i cannot do what is necessary, you give me my power, if you know yourself to exist you are the one.
Old 29-10-2006, 07:54 AM
lumas

we are not one when here we are part of one and there are parts of me i see in others that i dont like and there are parts of me that i see in others that i love now the idea is to turn all those unlikable things into loving things...
Old 29-10-2006, 09:09 PM
dreamer

Hey Lumas, interesting opinion firmly stated - an opinion widely held and one that feeds fuel to the fire of the seperation mindset - it is certainty about that which you have no proof that stops the truth from showing itself. How could you ever love what is unlikeable unless you saw it to be of your own making and from your own weakness born of your own fear and lack of love for yourself?? If we are not one here, where do we become one?? I am interested to know your thoughts...
Old 30-10-2006, 11:26 PM
BLAIR2BE

i understand the concept of oneness, as i can "feel" oneness. but what of the individual??
Old 31-10-2006, 11:23 AM
dreamer

The individual is it.
Closed Thread