Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Dariel

There are lots of different spiritual practises which one can do and of which some are more effective than another. However, the most important thing we ofter forget. It is joy of living, positive attitude and LOVE for others and love for self. Without love are all the practises less effective. Love is the power which makes us all evolve. If you try your best to find always a reason to love every person you meet that day, you are doing great. Including loving yourself in a same way. It develops your heart chakra which is important on a spirtual path

Another thing is developing the contact to the Higher Self which goes through prayer and meditation. Prayer is like talking, meditating is like listening the answers. Prayer is not asking always, but more important is to show gratitude for everything you have. So pray every day and thank for everything what you have, I mean everything including all the material stuff. And feel gratitude. It builds your connection to your Higher Self and higher realms. It builds your crown chakra and antakarana (rainbow bridge to Soul/Higher Self and further to Monad).

Then, take care of yourself also on physical level. Make sure you do something you enjoy and keep your life happy. Stop everyday for awile to listen to yourself and your intuition and it will be stronger every day.

Of course meditations and especially advanced techniques are good but those have target to do the same plus cleaning your energyfield. However in everyday life it is pretty difficult to do 1-2 hours advanced practises every day. But meditation can be short as well if time is limited. Concentrate on your heart and your crown and ask blessings for the planet Earth. Feel love at the same time to planet and you will build you heart and crown.

In general be also honest to yourself and others. Develop your qualities to be a better person. The true spirituality goes in everyday life. The master is the one who can spread love to others no matter how the life goes. To be channel for divine love and still be grounded here on this planet. It is difficult but actually it is the point.

Myself I do meditations a lot, using advanced techiques but those require a looooots of grounding on the side to stay in this normal life and not flying in other realms. I also do work on building my character ie trying to honestly see my negativities and work those out to change them into positive.

Lots of love
Dariel
Old 29-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Mosgare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariel
Myself I do meditations a lot, using advanced techiques but those require a looooots of grounding on the side to stay in this normal life and not flying in other realms. I also do work on building my character ie trying to honestly see my negativities and work those out to change them into positive.

Lots of love
Dariel

Thank you for your great reply! What kind of meditations do you do? Do you have any URLs you could share?

- Mosgare
Old 29-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Dariel

Mosgare

The meditations I do is related to arhatic yoga, which is part of pranic healing studies. So those techniques are taught only for pranic healers on certain courses. The meaning is not to keep them secred and not to share them, but the meaning is that those can be dangerous if practised without supervision and good instructions and that's why it is not shared in internet. However those courses are available to anyone who first gets into pranic healing. (with any side effects, as healer one is able to help himself) These techiques are very close to

However one extremely good meditation is in internet and it is called Mediation on Twin hearts (or world peace). Why I find it so good and why i practise it several times a week is that it build and strengthens the whole energybody and builds rainbow bridge to soul (antakarana) and also develops heart and crown chakras. In this side is it is good service for planet as heart chakra is developed through blessing the planet but in the end of the meditation there is this self-healing part which actually builds also connection to higher self/ soul.

Without any other mediations than only this one I have also reached great results in my own wellbeing and spiritual development. You can find more info on http://www.pranichealing.com.au/html...meditation.htm

Just one note on these practises. There is many ways to Oneness. Methods I practise are only one of those many :)

Lots of love
Dariel
Old 29-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Dariel

This link i was seaching for before. Same mediation but there is some more info on it.
http://meditationontwinhearts.org/

D
Old 03-11-2006, 02:15 PM
amy green

Hi Mosgare - something I try to do at the end of each day is to review what has taken place....and ask:- what did I give? what did I learn? what can I improve upon? It gives you a direction, a progression.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Dean

A Course in Miracles

I've been working with A Course in Miracles, which has 365 lessons for each day of the year, a great way to change your mind and thinking.. which in turn affects your life and circumstances..
Closed Thread