Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Oh...my...lordy lord...

I just went on Youtube and there was a recommendation for me...

Jim Carrey talking about his own kundalini awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGR7X5gJRw

I never knew he was into all this stuff...but he is like one of the biggest celeb 'Gurus' out there! I had NO idea!

...and all I can do now is this:

I've always been able to relate to Jim, ever since I was a teenager...the only comedian who could make me laugh.

Just saw that last night on youtube, that video with Jim speaking.

The Sacred Secret Of The Christ Within (presented by Santos Bonacci)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kneX0WUaXI
Old 02-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Just saw that last night on youtube, that video with Jim speaking.

The Sacred Secret Of The Christ Within (presented by Santos Bonacci)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kneX0WUaXI
Now, that is very interesting. Thanks for that. It's amazing how much we seem to have in common...one of the only few on here whom I can have a decent convo with. lol
Old 02-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oh...my...lordy lord...

I just went on Youtube and there was a recommendation for me...

Jim Carrey talking about his own kundalini awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGR7X5gJRw

I never knew he was into all this stuff...but he is like one of the biggest celeb 'Gurus' out there! I had NO idea!

...and all I can do now is this:

I've always been able to relate to Jim, ever since I was a teenager...the only comedian who could make me laugh.
Right there with you as far as being surprised in his explanation and understanding. Looking at the movies he's had, it doesn't come as a surprise as much. Truman Show/Man on the Moon/Bruce Almighty among others. But like you said. His ability to laugh and make others makes his character a great one to convey a simple message.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 02-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Now, that is very interesting. Thanks for that. It's amazing how much we seem to have in common...one of the only few on here whom I can have a decent convo with. lol

Your welcome Shivani Devi, yea i know we do hey, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Right there with you as far as being surprised in his explanation and understanding. Looking at the movies he's had, it doesn't come as a surprise as much. Truman Show/Man on the Moon/Bruce Almighty among others. But like you said. His ability to laugh and make others makes his character a great one to convey a simple message.

Haha! i remember Bruce Almighty that was a funny one, i liked that one. There was also a second one of that movie it was called Evan almighty it had Morgan freeman in it again but this time if you can recall the news reporter Jim made talk gibberish on live tv in bruce almighty well that guy becomes the new noah in Evan almighty.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I'm interested in people's experience of kundalini, I wonder who experiences kundalini as aroused, meaning 'an unusual amount of energy has been injected into your system' from the root chakra, but this energy dissipates, or is aroused again and again.

Alternatively, does anyone experience awakened kundalini, which would be a permanent flow of kundalini energy, or a stable intermediate rising (see http://kundalinicare.com/kinds-of-kundalini-risings-2/ ) where kundalini remains steadily positioned at the heart level or higher.

The aroused kundalini

This is often confused with a kundalini awakening, but it is not. A kundalini arousal simply means kundalini has ejected an unusual amount of energy into your system and this may be unpleasant (but not necessarily so). What you have to do in this case is to relax into the energy and let it do what it wants to do. Fighting it only makes things much worse.

The awakened kundalini

An awakened kundalini is very, very rare. The kundalini seldom awakens by itself and doing practices, like kundalini yoga, to "awaken" kundalini very, very rarely have the desired result of actually aweakening kundalini. They can at best induce kundalini arousals, but not the rare awakening, which lasts for several incarnations pulling you towards sadhana (spiritual practice) over and over again until you are liberated.

http://www.truetantra.info/kundalini.html

Accidentally aroused Kundalini. Still trying to get it awakened.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Well, I went back to sleep after that and dreamed I met myself somewhere else in this life - a doeppelganger who looked exactly the same as me, and I thought it was me...we both looked identical but we had totally different lives.

I woke up and couldn't recognise my own face in the mirror, but good thing the arthritis pain that had been bugging me for months was totally gone.

Thus I shifted into 6D and I'm trying to get my bearings...hopefully it will settle down as the day progresses.

What a night!

What's 6D like? sounds fun
Old 04-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
What's 6D like? sounds fun
It's like looking in a mirror and trying to work out which is only the reflection of the other, or if neither are reflecting the other...but it's when you move into 11D that things really start to get interesting, going from a total immersion within the multiform of Shree Vidya Shastra (Tantric fractal geometry), arriving at the Temple of the Sun in Bosnia on the back of zero-point energy scalar waves...now that was one hell of a ride!

Old 04-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
It's like looking in a mirror and trying to work out which is only the reflection of the other, or if neither are reflecting the other...but it's when you move into 11D that things really start to get interesting, going from a total immersion within the multiform of Shree Vidya Shastra (Tantric fractal geometry), arriving at the Temple of the Sun in Bosnia on the back of zero-point energy scalar waves...now that was one hell of a ride!

it's been a long time since we talked. It's good to see you again, even if it's only in digital format.

What have you been up to since we last talked?
Old 04-12-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
it's been a long time since we talked. It's good to see you again, even if it's only in digital format.

What have you been up to since we last talked?
It's nice to talk with you as well and great to see you're doing well.

Nothing much changes in regards to what I am up to, but shifting awareness from this state to that...or as buzz would say "to infinity and beyond".

In the physical sense, cleaning the house, reading stuff by Swami Satyananda, going to the beach, playing my dholak to devotional offerings on the 'tube, trying to shrink my shrink (which is endless fun and the only reason I still go), eating, sleeping...yada.

In the spiritual sense, chatting about Advaita Vedanta, meditating, getting into a Shiva-space and trying to actually keep myself there, regardless of material distractions (which is the current challenge)...

Same old, same old...what about you?
Old 04-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Master
Quote:
It's nice to talk with you as well and great to see you're doing well.

Nothing much changes in regards to what I am up to, but shifting awareness from this state to that...or as buzz would say "to infinity and beyond".

In the physical sense, cleaning the house, reading stuff by Swami Satyananda, going to the beach, playing my dholak to devotional offerings on the 'tube, trying to shrink my shrink (which is endless fun and the only reason I still go), eating, sleeping...yada.

In the spiritual sense, chatting about Advaita Vedanta, meditating, getting into a Shiva-space and trying to actually keep myself there, regardless of material distractions (which is the current challenge)...

Same old, same old...what about you?

i googled swami's books and there are a lot of good ones. which are your favs?

lol, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the shrink?

I've been meeting new people, drinking alcohol, and meditating. as far as the spiritual side of things