Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I wanted to know if others can relate...

First is how it works, or how it is normally perceived by others. Does anyone else feel that others come to you expecting you to essentially be Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) from the tv series Charmed?

I don't tell anyone I have these type of abilities except a few people who also have similar abilities. I don't usually do readings for people either though I have for some friends over skype or facebook chat.

Quote:
I am able to pick up emotional energies of present day issues and situations or past issues and circumstances. I am able to pick up a living person's energy.

This is pretty much text book empathic abilities with a highly developed intuition. I block most of that stuff out myself to the point of if I wanted to know it, I wouldn't know how to connect to this.. LOL

Then there are times when I get hit in the face with information about someone I so did not need to know.. TMI.

Quote:
I read Astrological charts for others. I look at the planets at the time of an individual's birth and get a sense of their energy.

I do not give readings or know how to read astrological charts BUT if I focus on someone I can "read" their energy if I wanted to.. I have to be calm and in a certain state but I am usually dead on with what I get. I tend to get flashes of imagery with this, visions, smells, tastes.. sometimes sounds.. I will also get "knowings" which I guess is called claire sentience.

I was working on someone's chakras and I got a ton of information about things going on in the person's life that was stuck in one of the chakras. I told the person about what I saw and they filled in the situation going on with what I saw at the time it was happening for them. essentially I was seeing like a flash back of a particular moment in their life. I was like, wow, cool that I experienced this.. it gave me another verification that I have abilities.. LOL

Quote:
I am wondering if anyone else experiences this? Picking up the energies of living people?

Yes. I try not to. If I told people info I got from them via my abilities they would never talk to me and avoid me.. LOL

Quote:
Can anyone see the future? Could you please elaborate on how this is done?

It is not an ability you want. My own ability to see into the future was only isolated to my own life and it faded when I was young or either that or I just stopped using it and it went dormant. It is not a cool kid ability you want to have.

Quote:
I do not even understand what to call it. What do you call the ability to read the energy of others, and current situations happening in their lives?

Empathic ability and highly developed intuition. They work together.