Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 03:36 PM
kundalini

Just pop it on your third eye chakra. You should feel it working. It increases psychic power and is said to bring the lower natures to a higher consciousness...

K.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:43 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
What you resist persists!

Enlightener

Thats another good one, resistance is futile against the irresistable force after all.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:55 PM
AL

Fear = lack of understanding. Lack of understanding>fear>anger....
We can also fear success, so I am not sure what that means.
Fear comes from identifying our "SELF" as being a material costume. So it is just another lie for us to ignore/ accept/ face as part of the bigger body conscious lie where all, ALL weakness comes from. Every problem in our world comes from being body conscious. And I will continue to repeat it.
Then there is the past life stuff which we don't know about. There is no telling what we have been doing though one thing is for sure, we have been doing it.
If we let go of EVERYTHING, there should be no fear. We can become a trustee for God. All my posetions are God's, so I have nothing to worry about in terms of loss. I am not suggesting you leave your front door open.
Eating meat causes fear. The animal is in a state of fear and pumps adrenallin into the meat, hence it is fed to boxers/ soldiers. Fear= anger=agression.
Be fearless.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Enlightener

The best thing to do is whenever you feel fear, especially intense fear, about something you value such as your life, your creativity or your loved ones is to combat it with love. As soon as you feel that fear simply love, love the fear away.
This not only changes your reality (fear attracts (like energy)) but it also stops you from feeling more fear towards that outcome that you are imagining. Fear IS a lack of understanding, understanding of the universe, how it works and the way things really are.
Enlashtik Porfamus aka Enlightener

Let go of the Fear and the Fear will let go of you.

Last edited by Enlightener : 10-12-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Closed Thread