Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Master

Question Can anyone solve this mystery?

I had an unexplainable experince when I was young and it just came to my attention recently I have never found an explanation for it and wondered if anyone may have a clue to what it may be...
I was at my families home in the village on holiday in the Mediterranean.
Was about 11-12 years old. One day I woke up and looked in the mirror and saw strange markings on my face.
They were dots. And they were like little wounds , meaning they weren't drawn or painted.
On one cheek it was like a symmetrical flower.

And the other across the other cheek was like three straight rows of them

Like that.....
When my aunt and father saw it they panicked , I didn't understand, they put lemon on them and they stung,
It was surreal......
Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?
Couod it be witchery? Spiritual? Elemental? Et!
I have never gotten not a clue what I could have been, just wondering if anyone here could know.....
Old 21-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Knower

Sounds like it could have been Chicken pox or maybe some other childhood disease(maybe Measles).
Old 21-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Sounds like it could have been Chicken pox or maybe some other childhood disease(maybe Measles).

No, I had the pox way before and I wasn't sick at all.....just those specific marks....
No illness, healthy as can be .....
Thanks though...
Old 23-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Experiencer

Probably dye from the bedding if it matched both cheeks ...
Old 23-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Suspended
Could be Witchery. I am famillar with this kind of thing on the reservation.
Old 23-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Ascender

what I feel is run in to a bush with thorns and the circumstances where a bit strange , something like kids fooling around and parents not like what they do or not knowing ,nothing serious except for a 12 year old the parent would have thought it was insect bites and you did not tell them other wise not wanting to say what had happened was it a white plastered brick house in a village with spread around houses perhaps two stories high and lots of rough nature around ? and roof tiles slanted yellow brown ?
Old 23-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
One can only speculate as to what it was of course. My first reaction is something you haven't thought of that isn't paranormal. Second reaction is alien abduction. I would make note of it and see if anything along these lines happens again.
Old 23-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Master
you slept with your face on some staples that got through the bedding
Old 24-12-2014, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
What about the type of stuffing in the pillow? I remember once using a pillow stuffed with feathers that were starting to come out.
Maybe left scratch marks?

Shine
Old 19-01-2015, 04:42 AM
Seeker

I had something similar at that age. It was on my arms about two inches long. Looked like burns kind of. Or like scabs. Didn't hurt. No blood anywhere. Family just thought it was a frailecillo insect bite/burn. You can Google that and see pics of the bites/burns. Blister beetle bite should also bring up some pictures.