Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Master
It sounds like your very paranoid, I use to have a very bad problem with this, I could even go into a coffee shop by myself as I thought everyone was talking about me, saying things like, look at him who does he think he is coming in here all alone. But I have schizophrenia so I have an excuse lol.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Sangress

I used to think I was paranoid until I realized that I wasn't worrying about anything and didn't really care what people thought of me.

I just happen to feel when and where people are looking at me and gain insight into their emotions, personality and thoughts during the moments I return their gaze. I can also mirror their own feelings, or emotions that are hostile, back at them very strongly.

I used to think it was odd and wonder whether it was a positive thing or now. Now I just accept it for what it is and use it for my own benefit.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:10 AM
MetaEdge

I still think I'm paranoid at times. Even when the weirdest stuff happens to me there remains a part of me that just keeps saying "your overreacting, nothing is weird about this, your just imagining it all".
Old 07-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I used to think I was paranoid until I realized that I wasn't worrying about anything and didn't really care what people thought of me.

I just happen to feel when and where people are looking at me and gain insight into their emotions, personality and thoughts during the moments I return their gaze. I can also mirror their own feelings, or emotions that are hostile, back at them very strongly.

I used to think it was odd and wonder whether it was a positive thing or now. Now I just accept it for what it is and use it for my own benefit.
It still sounds like paranoia to me though, I think your just trying to make it sound mystical that's all ?.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Sangress

Mystical? ****.

There's nothing mystical about reality.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:11 PM
celery

Quote:
Not sure where this is meant to be, but thought I'd put it in the ESP and telepathy section because I have a feeling it's to do with psychic awareness of another persons attention or mind.

Anyhow....for most of my life I've noticed this thing where I happen to simply know who is looking at me, from what direction they are looking at me from and whether they are paying attention while looking or just vaguely scanning the area.

To go into detail, I feel peoples gazes as a pressure or a kind of heat over me on the areas where they are looking, and when I notice that heat my awareness shoots straight to them and, no matter where they are (even behind a wall or in a crowd) my head snaps around, or I suddenly turn to face them if they are behind me and I meet their gaze.

I have the same ability, but I cannot say it feels like a pressure or anything, I just turn around at the exact direction and I just notice them looking at me.
But for me, it has nothing to do with a death stare, it's just the same as if you hear someone calling you, and you turn around because you can tell (thanks to your ears) where the voice comes from. Which in the case of this you 'just know' XD. Some people freak out and say 'how do you do that?' so I try to turn it off because it impresses people (I hate being the entertainer)

I agree with Ciqala, everybody has it to a certain degree. So just deal with it and don't let your ego get the best of you by thinking you're special or psychic (even if you truly are)
Old 07-01-2011, 07:47 PM
MetaEdge

Yeah, good advice. It's very easy to become arrogant with these abilities >.<
Old 07-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Mystical? ****.

There's nothing mystical about reality.
lol, the thing is paranoia isn't reality.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I agree with Ciqala, everybody has it to a certain degree. So just deal with it and don't let your ego get the best of you by thinking you're special or psychic (even if you truly are)

I know many people who do it. Just not as obviously as I happen to.

Thankfully, I know being psychic or special are all perspectives. Everyone's equal, if someone wants to think they're better than someone else....then somehow I don't think it will change the fact that they really aren't.

Quote:
Yeah, good advice. It's very easy to become arrogant with these abilities >.<

I agree.

It's so fun to freak people out with it and make bets on somehow knowing when your friends going to turn around and look at you. :p

Quote:
lol, the thing is paranoia isn't reality.

I know paranoia isn't in line with reality, never said it wasn't. (Or did i? :P)

I think there's a pretty big difference between paranoia and being overly aware.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Master
Its certainly not pure Awareness, in Awareness you wouldn't even see the outer thoughts or feel the stares of others, you would just see everyone as pure being, purer Love.