Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-07-2018, 04:37 AM
Experiencer

In search of myself

This existential question has been bothering me recently. 2 weeks before my 37th birthday it was like someone flipped a switch in my brain. All of a sudden I was compelled to make a pendulum. I have never desired divination and I feel if those who have passed wanted to talk they would. So I figured it was my guides communicating this desire. I asked which crystals to use and I was given a list. Anyways when I started reflecting on what had changed, what caused this switch to flip and I came to realize my trauma from childhood had finally resolved and a new chapter was starting in my life. With all of this came this overwhelming desire to know who I am. I have always felt I was here for a reason and I desperatly wanted to know what and why.

I know I am a lightworker and a healer, but this didnt put me at ease like the puzzle had been solved. Finally tonight I came across a list of attributes with hybrids listed and blended realms and there is where I think I found my answer. A Mystic Angel which is a blend of an incarnate Angel and a Wise One who has incarnated many times. It resonated deep within my soul and finally I feel that sense of ease.

Has anyone else heard of this or maybe is one? Insight would be helpful any at all at this point. I have this strong desire to learn Reiki, but I am unsure if this is going to be all I need to learn as there are so many types of healing modalities. Anyways thank you for reading this and sharing any insights you have.

Namaste`
Old 06-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
This existential question has been bothering me recently. 2 weeks before my 37th birthday it was like someone flipped a switch in my brain. All of a sudden I was compelled to make a pendulum. I have never desired divination and I feel if those who have passed wanted to talk they would. So I figured it was my guides communicating this desire. I asked which crystals to use and I was given a list. Anyways when I started reflecting on what had changed, what caused this switch to flip and I came to realize my trauma from childhood had finally resolved and a new chapter was starting in my life. With all of this came this overwhelming desire to know who I am. I have always felt I was here for a reason and I desperatly wanted to know what and why.

I know I am a lightworker and a healer, but this didnt put me at ease like the puzzle had been solved. Finally tonight I came across a list of attributes with hybrids listed and blended realms and there is where I think I found my answer. A Mystic Angel which is a blend of an incarnate Angel and a Wise One who has incarnated many times. It resonated deep within my soul and finally I feel that sense of ease.

Has anyone else heard of this or maybe is one? Insight would be helpful any at all at this point. I have this strong desire to learn Reiki, but I am unsure if this is going to be all I need to learn as there are so many types of healing modalities. Anyways thank you for reading this and sharing any insights you have.

Namaste`

Hi Comp,

When you say you had the overwhelming desire to know who you are ... have you in mind that you are someone / thing that can be known / found?

It's not a trick question lol ..

I understand the urge to find self for sure and the right time will come eventually for all in this lifetime or another .

You said that you know that you are a lightworker and a healer, but this didn't put me you at ease like the puzzle had been solved, again this is something that makes sense regarding the bigger picture ..

I think for some they find a sense of comfort within an identity of i am this or that, I am a mother or Father and I am self identified in these instances but when a peep wants to find self then none of these roles cut the mustard .

Finding self is beyond these identities . Once found one can integrate what they are with the role they play that's no problem, but playing the role why not knowing self or having realized self just creates a sense of something missing and it's quite natural to feel that way ...

I think many would agree that if a peep wants to realize what they are or find themselves then there has to be a space had within life to be quiet .. Many masters / peeps that have found themselves have entertained this space even in a busy / hectic / lifestyle .

When you speak of a mystic angel and a resonance felt are you associating what you are with that energy as an identity / role play or as something that you think you are?

Do you see the various levels I am talking about regarding finding self and having the thought that there is something / someone to find?

Are you looking for an identity to find that you relate yourself to being?

Is that what finding yourself means to you?

x daz x
Old 07-07-2018, 04:44 AM
Experiencer

You make me laugh lol.

I felt I needed to figure out my souls purpose, not just in this life, but all lives. It feels like a puzzle piece that was missing and with it I can get a better idea of what the bigger picture is because the top of the box is gone. (Puzzle verbiage)

It really was the oddest thing when I woke up. I had been working on healing my trauma for over 20 years and suddenly it was just gone. I am being drawn to the mountains like a magnet and after a year of searching my husband just pops on the internet and finds the perfect property in the middle of nowhere. Except this tiny town of 700 people, and I know there is a reason. But what? It is the only town and there is nothing north of us except a road that closes in the winter. Im just looking for clues at the moment because I am impatient.

This was something that resonated with me on a soul level.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
You make me laugh lol.

I felt I needed to figure out my souls purpose, not just in this life, but all lives. It feels like a puzzle piece that was missing and with it I can get a better idea of what the bigger picture is because the top of the box is gone. (Puzzle verbiage)

It really was the oddest thing when I woke up. I had been working on healing my trauma for over 20 years and suddenly it was just gone. I am being drawn to the mountains like a magnet and after a year of searching my husband just pops on the internet and finds the perfect property in the middle of nowhere. Except this tiny town of 700 people, and I know there is a reason. But what? It is the only town and there is nothing north of us except a road that closes in the winter. Im just looking for clues at the moment because I am impatient.

This was something that resonated with me on a soul level.

I can relate to working on something self related from a past life and found the weight lifted from me . Took about 4 years for the awareness of it and the forgiveness aspect to take effect .

I wasn't sure why your title of the post was finding myself in relation to the mystic angel thing . (still not sure lol)

Never mind tho .. as long as you know what you mean by it

x daz x
Old 08-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

I took some time to think about this.
This is what I came up with:

My soul is very tired, I have a lot of trouble dealing with people face to face to the point it is painful and leaves me drained for days. With my awakening I could not understand why I decided to reincarnate. As I do not belong here my time has come and gone. Why do I attract certain people to me? Usually they are in need of help and in turn I am attracted to places such as forums or types of social media and then once I have served my purpose I move on as I am attracted somewhere else. I have recognized this as part of my purpose. According to my numerology I have zero Karma to atone for and I actually believe that. What is even harder to explain is my overwhelming desire to go home since my earliest memories it is all I ever wanted. Could you imagine what it would be like for your toddler to curl up on your lap and sob uncontrollably begging God to bring you home for no reason other than how she feels? So why?

Mystic Angel is like a starseed or an earth angel it is a label that defines a set of personal charachteristics. My label is Mystic Angel which is a hybrid of a wise one and an incarnated angel. A soul who has been here so many times before and has a few inate traits. The label itself was unimportant, but through the label I was able to determine why I did this to myself again and why I took on such a busy life and why the first 20 years where full of pain and trauma. If I had not gone through it I would have no way to relate to the people of today. There is so much truama in society during this time that most of us walk around carrying bundles of baggage. These bundles cause a lack of faith, trauma in their own families, addictions, illness etc. By finding a label that fit I was able to see the truth of my existence. It all makes sense to me and I was so excited I had to share.

Thank you for reading this thread btw. It means a lot to me.

Namaste`
Old 09-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I took some time to think about this.
This is what I came up with:

My soul is very tired, I have a lot of trouble dealing with people face to face to the point it is painful and leaves me drained for days. With my awakening I could not understand why I decided to reincarnate. As I do not belong here my time has come and gone. Why do I attract certain people to me? Usually they are in need of help and in turn I am attracted to places such as forums or types of social media and then once I have served my purpose I move on as I am attracted somewhere else. I have recognized this as part of my purpose. According to my numerology I have zero Karma to atone for and I actually believe that. What is even harder to explain is my overwhelming desire to go home since my earliest memories it is all I ever wanted. Could you imagine what it would be like for your toddler to curl up on your lap and sob uncontrollably begging God to bring you home for no reason other than how she feels? So why?

Mystic Angel is like a starseed or an earth angel it is a label that defines a set of personal charachteristics. My label is Mystic Angel which is a hybrid of a wise one and an incarnated angel. A soul who has been here so many times before and has a few inate traits. The label itself was unimportant, but through the label I was able to determine why I did this to myself again and why I took on such a busy life and why the first 20 years where full of pain and trauma. If I had not gone through it I would have no way to relate to the people of today. There is so much truama in society during this time that most of us walk around carrying bundles of baggage. These bundles cause a lack of faith, trauma in their own families, addictions, illness etc. By finding a label that fit I was able to see the truth of my existence. It all makes sense to me and I was so excited I had to share.

Thank you for reading this thread btw. It means a lot to me.

Namaste`

The world at large for the sensitive is no picnic nowadays .

Many speak about the new age, the higher frequencies of the earth and certain peeps attaining 5D resonance but it doesn't help if you can't easily deal with the world and the people of it no matter what the weather, no matter whatever the frequency .

I think trying to understand why we are here when we don't want to be can draw one deeper into oneself . The suffering, the longing to go home so to speak are all part of the process .

I understand you a bit more now when you say you was able to see the truth in your existence regarding the Mystic Angel reference .. I was wondering at the time if to you finding yourself mean't finding something beyond the association of that ..

My reflection had of this world isn't a good reflection and I would be happy to leave it behind lol even though I have a lot to live for .

I am also tired and perhaps it's like what you have said regarding your soul is tired .

I find normal life tiring, people tiring unless they hold their own energy but many are of need and I think many sensitives pick up on this ... in a way you only need to look at people in a certain light to see their unhappiness ..

It's unusual times for sure but out from these times peeps are beginning to look a little deeper within themselves, those that don't haven't suffered enough as yet .. peeps that are already looking deeper and working on themselves seem to be pulled deeper and deeper like quicksand because this place within themselves is their only safe haven ..

Keep your chin up

x daz x
Old 11-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
The world at large for the sensitive is no picnic nowadays .

Many speak about the new age, the higher frequencies of the earth and certain peeps attaining 5D resonance but it doesn't help if you can't easily deal with the world and the people of it no matter what the weather, no matter whatever the frequency .

I think trying to understand why we are here when we don't want to be can draw one deeper into oneself . The suffering, the longing to go home so to speak are all part of the process .

I understand you a bit more now when you say you was able to see the truth in your existence regarding the Mystic Angel reference .. I was wondering at the time if to you finding yourself mean't finding something beyond the association of that ..

My reflection had of this world isn't a good reflection and I would be happy to leave it behind lol even though I have a lot to live for .

I am also tired and perhaps it's like what you have said regarding your soul is tired .

I find normal life tiring, people tiring unless they hold their own energy but many are of need and I think many sensitives pick up on this ... in a way you only need to look at people in a certain light to see their unhappiness ..

It's unusual times for sure but out from these times peeps are beginning to look a little deeper within themselves, those that don't haven't suffered enough as yet .. peeps that are already looking deeper and working on themselves seem to be pulled deeper and deeper like quicksand because this place within themselves is their only safe haven ..

Keep your chin up

x daz x

Hey there Daz. Re: why are we here when we don't want to be, that is the million dollar question for many.
I think we have to be here until we find joy in simply being. Easier said than done of course. My take however is that coming to this way of being in the world is hugely helped by purpose. For many that purpose is tied to their work, and/or their fam and friends. If we are lucky, we may have inner work and or external interests that also constitute or add to our purpose.

I don't think I ever truly cared if I lived or died until I had a child. But I also became aware that I didn't have really good judgment in this area, for whatever unknown reasons. I knew that I had things to do so that I would have to pay attention and not throw caution totally to the wind regarding all those near-misses with death. It's not like I sought death, but neither was I really vested much in things here, except on principle...like supporting human rights, peace, the alleviation of hunger and violence, etc.

I think actually that was the point...I had to stick around long enough to be vested in this place and to really give a damn. And it's hard because human culture here on earth is just so [poop] and modern culture promotes extreme dehumanisation and tries to also discount your inner worth. Under those equally [poop] totalitarian regimes elsewhere in other lifetimes (that I experienced), at least no one denied how important we were to one another, that we mattered, that everyone mattered, and that no one was interchangeable or disposable (no matter what the propaganda told you - we were wise enough then to see it for the rubbish it was). It's really sick and tragic to think that without that level of burdensome oppression and suffering, we would choose to dehumanise and use one another...or that we would take it all for granted and fail to appreciate the humanity and the uniqueness and worth of one another...simply because we live in arguably "better times" than those terribly crushing ones.

That's why, IMO, we have kids, beloved friends, and fam...that's why we have soul family as well. They help make this place bearable and point us once more to the Love we are and the miracle of existence. Like ANY form of unconditional love, children really ground us to the moment, to the unseen and unheralded miracle of each moment in our day-to-day existence. They (and ANY form of authentic love) weave us into the tapestry more tightly...it's a simple yet profound act of love and bonding. So too anyone can serve to ground us in authentic love in each moment...potentially all of humanity can do so.

I agree, it's exhausting when ppl are constantly angling to "get something" from you...welcome to the world of a majority of single women on the planet, hahaha But I know what you mean - this certainly applies in the emotional sense to anyone. If we can just meet one another in a place of simple humanity and honour, then things would improve immensely from the get go.

I suppose we all have our private burdens, don't we? Even if you are in full acceptance of what is, it doesn't mean you don't have regrets or sorrow...it just means you've accepted you are imperfect and have made mistakes and that you care. But these are all good because now you can get on with being the love you are and getting centred in your heart and in your purpose.

IMO being human and walking your calls for a good bit of compassion, for yourself and for others, both. And the more awakened, seems the more aware we are of how much we still have to learn and experience. I.e., how much wisdom we have yet to acquire, LOL.

I figure when we can experience love and joy...sublime joy...despite our human burdens and private sorrows, then it gradually becomes easier (or at least more tolerable) to note the raging insecurities and aggressively projected neediness of those we might call "the free-ranging". Those who roam and freely hoist napalm projectiles of need in an attempt to slime all who cross their paths.

You just gotta wipe it off on the grass and keep on going, LOL...realising that whilst some are aggressively predatory and parasitic, many others of them are more accidentally predatory, meaning they are truly are unaware of the ways in which they make their way. Having not yet learnt or been asked or had good opportunity to stand on their own, etc.

It doesn't make it too awfully tolerable when as you say a person's energy is not well contained, LOL...but it does make the whole inevitability of what we encounter in this day and age a bit more understandable. Not that we compromise our boundaries, but still this awareness may help to bring forth our compassion (and perhaps a few nuggets of shared experience or opportunities for sharing or some such as you've done) ;)

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 11-07-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
My soul is very tired, I have a lot of trouble dealing with people face to face to the point it is painful and leaves me drained for days. With my awakening I could not understand why I decided to reincarnate. As I do not belong here my time has come and gone. Why do I attract certain people to me? Usually they are in need of help and in turn I am attracted to places such as forums or types of social media and then once I have served my purpose I move on as I am attracted somewhere else. I have recognized this as part of my purpose. According to my numerology I have zero Karma to atone for and I actually believe that. What is even harder to explain is my overwhelming desire to go home since my earliest memories it is all I ever wanted.

Compendium, hello there...it seems you realise you came to serve...and understandably you find it is exhausting b/c so few (relatively) are awakened beyond the most rudimentary levels...though I think the tide is shifting a bit as the youngest gens won't tolerate the same level of rubbish and bias as they see all round them. Idealism is good and service is beautiful...as they gain experience, they'll figure out more practical ways. Tis ever the way.

But if you are much over like 20, LOL, the lack of awareness in the culture is huge and likewise thus the burden of need is overwhelming...or it can certainly seem that way.

I hope you can take heart and be kind and nurturing to yourself. Your work is important, on any scale, big or small. I would only add...it's ok and in fact quite good and healthy to maintain firm boundaries, so as not to let others drain you needlessly or to take advantage. It's more than ok to say, so sorry, but I'm exhausted & will have to take a pass.

Also -- and I really cannot stress this enough -- if you need some love, talk therapy or conversation, support, healing, or energy, ASK the transcendental guides (many call them angels). It's ok to ask...you are not being selfish!!! After all, you've got work to do and you need to stay strong and balanced

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-07-2018, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Namaste`

Go for it, there is no reason why you should limit yourself from trying something new or old depending on how you look at it. I am sure you will find out a lot about yourself, and maybe even help others find themselves along the way. We are who we are and we should never fear being anything more or anything less. Good luck and have fun.

Min
Old 28-07-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:

Namaste`

I have heard yes of Mystic Angels.

For a time I was considering for myself these incarnated angel and elemental blends.

Characteristics of an elf blend, both physical and personality wise fit me, but You know? I can't be certain whether the incarnated elve typical sterotype fits me because it exists and I am one, or I am just naturally oppositional.

Personally I feel I am stubborn and oppositional with intent, naturally.

It fits me as it is a part of who I am.

As far as reiki, why not? I've attempted healing on myself, using myself as a test subject with stones, and I was quite surprised by some of the results. I keep some stones in a few boxes on my table tops for this purpose actually. Healing with the stones.

Simply I see nothing wrong in trying, it is after all, how we learn.