Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Administrator
Crystals that do not like Each Other or You

Hello

We think of crystals at times as a "rock" but they hold an energy vibration that is unique to them, and we also hold that same energy connection with us.

We might well like a crystal but it does not resonate with our energy levels. No matter what we do they pull from us. At times they simply vanish other times they break on us.

Not all crystals work with other crystals and at times we get the nasty result of one breaking. We can help prevent this by "asking" the crystal before we blend the two or more if they will work together. This can be done by holding it in your predominant hand one at a time. Asking two things will it work for our energy then will it work with the energy of another crystal.

If the crystal is connected to your energy you will feel a vibration from it, this is the first step. Then when you ask if it will work with another crystal again you will feel a vibration. This is where things will be a bit more unclear until your used to the "yes" and "no" vibrations. This is where other tools of Divination can come into play, and you can find a reply.

There are times when we might want to blend a crystal that works for our other half with one that works for us. Often this is done in jewelry and it does not work.

I have an example of this. I got a bracelet high quality, of Hematite that resonates very well with me, but not my husband, and Tigers Eye, that resonates very well with him but not with me. Tigers Eye when I was a teen was a crystal I so could carry and have a positive vibration from it, but I too was into the darker arts back then and I think that shifted the energy of it with me.

I had the bracelet on and suddenly for no reason it broke and all the bits landed on the floor. Just came apart telling me clearly it was not for me. That the two energies do not merge as one even though my Husband is my Mirror Twin Flame we still need that separation.

I have had others that have got "Family Rings" done up and their finger will swell or even get raw from a rash. These too are crystals that on one level represent the birth stones of the family, but too represent energy in each crystal and your body energy.

This is the same with pendulums not all will work for us, we might go "oh this one is very pretty" and dismiss it on that level. We have to have an energy balance to it for it to resonate then work with our energy. Its not just a pretty "stone" unless your only going to see it as that.

Share what stories you have with your crystals.

Lynn
Old 05-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
Hi.

Great topic.

I find personally that a lot of stones will hurt in a way when I hold them. The little polished stones I have will give me uncomfortable dull pain in my hand when I hold them.

I also have a milky quartz piece more naturally polished. This one is fine in my hand but will feel uncomfortable if I hold it to my third eye area. It will hurt my head rather than my hands. However I have been both holding it and using it around my forehead during readings. And the readings seem to be getting better. It worked stronger before I had smudged it. Perhaps cleansing it a bit will help return it to natural energy?

The only stones that currently do not hurt to touch are the big egg like one I've posted a topic about here, and the anthracite coal I had found.

I do not know why this is. The egg like stone has a slight calming energy for me.

Has anyone heard of certain stones giving someone pain when held? I am at a loss about this.

Thanks.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Knower

I had a piece of fluorite that made me nauseous when I held it. I mentioned this to a 'crystal expert' who'd previously suggested I needed to work with fluorite, and she told me the nausea happened because I needed something from the fluorite. She said sometimes the process of healing/balancing is painful, so suck it up and deal with it.

While it was probably true that stones/crystals caused her discomfort when she needed them, intuitively I knew it wasn't true for me. I have never been able to work with fluorite. If I were to push the issue it would certainly be painful for me, and not a bit beneficial.

Like Lynn said, the energies of some of your stones must not mesh well with your own energy. Your sensitivity, it seems, is such that the clash comes across as pain. Over time this might change, but for now you might want to just put them away if you're fond of them, or if not maybe gift them to someone else. Or maybe what that other crystal expert said was true for you -- perhaps you need something from that kind of energy, and you'll only get it by working through it. The ways people respond to crystals and stones can vary dramatically from one to the next. Probably best to rely on your own intuition there.

Oh -- a friend sent me a meteorite in the mail years ago. Soon as I touched it my whole body went cold from the feet up. It wasn't unpleasant, just really powerful, but still I've never been able to work with that stone's energy. I keep it around because it's amazing and friendly (for want of a better word), but except for the occasional dusting I don't handle it.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to pain from a crystal yes and even to the point where some will leave a burn mark on the skin. Hematite is a very strong stone and at times it will burn the skin if worn.

When my Son was learning about crystals he handed one to his friend to look at and his whole arm went numb and he dropped the crystal on the floor. It too was a gentle stone Amethyst but it did not want to be handled.

When it comes to being told that you need to go through feeling sick for a crystal to work with you, I would avoid it. Discomfort is not something you face alone using them. Working with them with Reiki I am the one there to clear that energy from the person if the crystal react to them. That is a block that can be moved on by someone usually that can take on that energy and balance it out.

When I was doing my Reiki we had a lesson where we put a crystal in water to make an Elixir . When I tasted mine I have never tasted anything so bad, and honestly I never want to again. I do not do this with crystals.

Lynn