Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

D-wave quantum computers are legit.

a while back i made a post about the new double slit experiment that was done, in a nut shell, it proved that our consciousness is what gives matter its form and structure, thus, creating our reality, it also showed us that there should be a infinite amount of alternate realities that are constantly splitting off and creating new time lines. so all in all, everything that can happen, will happen, and has already happened.
i stated that in theory, once we know exactly how our consciousness creates our reality then we, in theory, should be able to create a device that can mimic the effect a conscious mind has on matter/energy, thus, could possibly manifest solid matter right before our eyes, seemingly out of thin air.
well guys, this sounds impossible, i know, but researchers of these type of things have discovered the potential of quantum computing and are working on building these computers right now. the things these computers can do is not very far off from my theory of manifesting matter.

look into this yourself guys, i have not yet learned everything about this subject and i am still learning about it. try doing some searches for D-wave quantum computers, you will be amazed at what you find.

from what i understand so far is this: this computers processor works on the quantum level, meaning its bits can be a 1 and a 0 at the same time instead of only being able to be a 1 or 0 like today's computers.
this means that the computer can calculate all possible outcomes of any event instantly and tell you which event would be more likely to happen.
they will also be able to perfectly simulate anything you can imagine with 100% precision, for example, they could simulate every single particle in the entire universe along with every possible combination of these particles, they can simulate all of this instantly....imagine what we can do with these types of machines!
one company has already build a D-wave quantum computer and the things they are doing with it will leave you mind ****ed lol.

this company is doing some crazy stuff, forget about simulating a entire universe, that's to petty for them! what they are doing is very simular to what i spoke of before, see, they now understand that there is a inifinte or close to infinite amount of realities that exist, they understand that there is a alternate reality that is exactly the same as this reality down to every single particle except for one thing, the outcome of the "bit" that the computer processes, see, they understand that when this pc has the option to be a 1 or a 0, then the infinate reality theory says that a new time line or reality is created, these two realities will be exactly the same except for one detail, in one reality the bit will process as 1 and in the other, the bit will process as a 0.
so whats so great about this you may ask? check this, they understand that when realities branch off, this is where a nexus is....meaning its a point in space-time where two realities overlap each other....this means that they know they can literally "reach" into that alternate reality and pull back what ever they want....im not sure on the details of exactly how they do this, from what i understand it is a very difficult and complex task to achieve anything with high precision, but give it time, i know people will master this sort of thing.
the beauty of it all is how impossible this all sounds, how ever, if you understand anything about the true nature of physics on a quantum level, then you would understand that these quantum laws actually tell us that this is the only possible way for everything to exist as it does. these quantum laws literally shows us how everything in existance works and that there is no other possible way for the universe and life to work as it does.it pretty much does all the work for us and tells us exactly what we desire to know...doesnt matter what the question is, quantum physics will explain everything in a uniformed manner, without any room for error or doubt, every answer wo any question can be explained with 100% precision...all based on the basic laws of quantum physics...

i cant wait to see how all this unfolds.
Old 16-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Lorelyen

Interesting-and-a-half. I await to find out how they construct an electronic or biological device that can be both on and off at the same time.

The idea of infinite realities, to me still a product of perception, has been explored a lot in SF literature (science fiction). An author one of our family friends read a lot was Michael Moorcock. (I read the Final Programme and The English Assassin (difficult!). The question naturally arises that if there is more than one consciousness (i.e. not solipsy) are we ever sharing the same "reality." I suspect not. We believe we do - rely on it - but....?

The other point is....why would anyone want to build a machine to do this stuff? What will the machine get from it?

Old 17-12-2016, 12:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

The other point is....why would anyone want to build a machine to do this stuff? What will the machine get from it?

money of course
Old 17-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
so whats so great about this you may ask? check this, they understand that when realities branch off, this is where a nexus is....meaning its a point in space-time where two realities overlap each other....this means that they know they can literally "reach" into that alternate reality and pull back what ever they want....
Can you imagine the military applications and the wars that could be won, assuming that the "other side" doesn't perfect this as well!? I'm still overly cautious about the standard computer and how it's being used to track your every move for commercial and thought related reasons. Such things would be candy in the hands of those who could afford it (hint; it wouldn't be us).

Are we really wise enough as a species to venture down this road yet?
Old 17-12-2016, 05:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
a while back i made a post about the new double slit experiment that was done, in a nut shell, it proved that our consciousness is what gives matter its form and structure, thus, creating our reality, it also showed us that there should be a infinite amount of alternate realities that are constantly splitting off and creating new time lines. so all in all, everything that can happen, will happen, and has already happened.
i stated that in theory, once we know exactly how our consciousness creates our reality then we, in theory, should be able to create a device that can mimic the effect a conscious mind has on matter/energy, thus, could possibly manifest solid matter right before our eyes, seemingly out of thin air.
well guys, this sounds impossible, i know, but researchers of these type of things have discovered the potential of quantum computing and are working on building these computers right now. the things these computers can do is not very far off from my theory of manifesting matter.

look into this yourself guys, i have not yet learned everything about this subject and i am still learning about it. try doing some searches for D-wave quantum computers, you will be amazed at what you find.

from what i understand so far is this: this computers processor works on the quantum level, meaning its bits can be a 1 and a 0 at the same time instead of only being able to be a 1 or 0 like today's computers.
this means that the computer can calculate all possible outcomes of any event instantly and tell you which event would be more likely to happen.
they will also be able to perfectly simulate anything you can imagine with 100% precision, for example, they could simulate every single particle in the entire universe along with every possible combination of these particles, they can simulate all of this instantly....imagine what we can do with these types of machines!
one company has already build a D-wave quantum computer and the things they are doing with it will leave you mind ****ed lol.

this company is doing some crazy stuff, forget about simulating a entire universe, that's to petty for them! what they are doing is very simular to what i spoke of before, see, they now understand that there is a inifinte or close to infinite amount of realities that exist, they understand that there is a alternate reality that is exactly the same as this reality down to every single particle except for one thing, the outcome of the "bit" that the computer processes, see, they understand that when this pc has the option to be a 1 or a 0, then the infinate reality theory says that a new time line or reality is created, these two realities will be exactly the same except for one detail, in one reality the bit will process as 1 and in the other, the bit will process as a 0.
so whats so great about this you may ask? check this, they understand that when realities branch off, this is where a nexus is....meaning its a point in space-time where two realities overlap each other....this means that they know they can literally "reach" into that alternate reality and pull back what ever they want....im not sure on the details of exactly how they do this, from what i understand it is a very difficult and complex task to achieve anything with high precision, but give it time, i know people will master this sort of thing.
the beauty of it all is how impossible this all sounds, how ever, if you understand anything about the true nature of physics on a quantum level, then you would understand that these quantum laws actually tell us that this is the only possible way for everything to exist as it does. these quantum laws literally shows us how everything in existance works and that there is no other possible way for the universe and life to work as it does.it pretty much does all the work for us and tells us exactly what we desire to know...doesnt matter what the question is, quantum physics will explain everything in a uniformed manner, without any room for error or doubt, every answer wo any question can be explained with 100% precision...all based on the basic laws of quantum physics...

i cant wait to see how all this unfolds.

Mmmmm.our minds are effectively our soul.

Our soul effectively works, in consonance with the oversoul via our thoughts & our intentions....(the oversoul being creator).

We, soul beings, are of a construct of soul conscious awesomeness. Something that a computer will never be.

Creator is the same so to speak ↑. & we soul awesome beings interact at a soul level with creator, to create whatever we chose to create..."BUT" dark beings Hinder our god given right to create just as a person in full spiritual form can......BUT THAT IS OFF TOPIC IN THIS, MY POST.

I understand that Computers will never have soul consciousness to be able to interact with the intelligent energies of the
(oversoul/creator/god) at a soul level.

The oversoul energy, which is separate from us, yet flowing around us AND through us touches every part of our awesome conscious awareness. & our thoughts which are made of the same energies as creator & which originate from our soul consciousness & in consonance with our brain instantly can alter the intelligent energies to create/construct anything......& I reckon a computer will never be that or be able to do that.....""remember""....""on a soul level"" which is the only way it can be done....no matter how many ones & zeros you use.

Whilst awake & with my eyes open, I can see beams of energy of different intensities and of different translucent colors....darker densities from darker beings & brighter colours from brighter beings....AND these energy beams are thoughts & intensions traveling to & fro between beings/persons along the energies of the universe.

Do you think a computer could send energy beams of thoughts & intensions as we can...I would say ""NO AND NEVER"".

& we need to have awesome conscious awareness at a soul conscious level to be able to send thoughts via the oversoul energies from one being to another.

Also a computer needs to have an awesome soul to soul conscious connection with the oversoul "energies/matter" to be able to manipulate these energies to create anything or do anything awesome with the universal energies.....AND AS I HAVE TOTALY SAID BEFORE....THERE ARE DARK BEINGS WHO ARE SO VERY HEAVILY INVESTED IN US & WHAT WE WANT TO HAVE A KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTADING OF...&THEY WILL HINDER OR ALTER ANY FORM OF PHYSICAL REALITY THAT WE ARE A PART OF TO FURTHER THEIR ILL GOTTEN GAINS.

They can hinder or alter ANY scientific experiments we are performing, they can alter the experiment in unimaginable numerous ways to make it look like a machine is actually performing such changes with spiritual or physical matter at a soul level that you are suggesting.
They can & will alter & or make all manner of spiritual phenomena happen right before our eyes & have us believe that we are responsible for said phenomena.

The univeral energies are within everything in this universe.... so lets picture mount everest for instance.... dark spirits with their minds, they could manipulte the intelligent energies of the oversoul to have mount everest explode into minute pieces, effectively having the energy within everest hold onto & blast every particle of everest in every direction posible.
So think what they could do to an aeroplane in mid flight or any human being OR ANY EXPERIMENT ANY SCIENTIST CAN BE WORKING ON

And YES we would not need to have a computer do it for us, if the dark spiritual beings would disconnect from us & leave the earth plane for good, as we would be able to use our god given potentialities of our awesome soul conscious awareness to create reality, just as a person in spiritual form can .....but that is of topic for this, my post.
--------------------------
LORELYEN...I would say yes we are definitely more than one consciousness. ..BUT ALL SEPERATE...but all have the oversoul intelligent energies flowing through & around all of us. But not connecting us as one.
We are created as seperate entities & although creators intelligent universal energies touch us inside & out, creator is not in us, as a PART of our conscious being, ""as forum member Amillius seems to believe"".
We are individual separate entities unto ourselves with the intelligent energies within & around us so that we can utilize these energies.
& it is via these energies that our prayers for creators very essence to flow into our soul "from creator""....actualy can ascend to creator....so that creator can respond instantly.

We create our own reality which other conscious beings can interact in, here on earth or as in spirit. They can co create & or alter any part of our combined reality within the universe.

Neil.
Old 17-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Master
Yes, they are pushing the limits with this frontier technology.

I'm way more interested in those new flexible graphene screens made from Carbon 80.

Carbon 80 is the perfect interface, but once a screen has been made from a perfect semi conductor and data can be passed through it...

Let's just say that in the vacuum of space, quantum entanglement between superluminal photons apply.

However, getting back down to Earth, when Carbon 80 is placed microns apart (casimir plates) and a weak electromagnetic current is passed through it, it creates particles that travel faster than Light and Terahertz Radiation.

I am digressing - I mean 'they' told me all of this, but I don't know who 'they' are...

There is a human/machine interface that operates purely in the level of 'digitised' consciousness, but the whole resolution is a bit blurry. Start with the thought "what if Google or Wikipedia had a body"? and end with 'virtual reality' implants directly into our visual cortex. Sound like science fiction? we already have the technology for rudimentary experimentation.

It's the basic need for humans to 'evolve' beyond their humanity and to instil immortality into their existence so their legacy doesn't get erased...kinda like why I type on SF. lol
Old 17-12-2016, 05:49 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And YES we would not need to have a computer do it for us, if the dark spiritual beings would disconnect from us & leave the earth plane for good, as we would be able to use our god given potentialities of our awesome soul conscious awareness to create reality, just as a person in spiritual form can
So what good is that? You have to "wait" for the dark energy to "decide" to leave before we're free of them? Get ride of them yourself, just tell them to go because "you" decided they should leave. Talk about playing the victim! I always thought Australians were made from tougher stuff! :)
Old 17-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
So what good is that? You have to "wait" for the dark energy to "decide" to leave before we're free of them? Get ride of them yourself, just tell them to go because "you" decided they should leave. Talk about playing the victim! I always thought Australians were made from tougher stuff! :)

Hi organic..seeing that you are having a shot at myself. ..ill do the same with you, but not in a sarcatic way as you have done.
Regarding me being a victim & a not being a tougher aussie..
HOW UNLOVING OF YOURSELF FOR SPEAKING THISS WAY, WHEN I HAVE MADE IT KNOWN JUST. HOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY DARK BEINGS...TO A POINT THAT IF MY FOLKS DO PASS ON THEN I WILL ALSO END MY EARTH LIFE BECAUSE OF IT ALL.

When ""YOU"" and every other spiritual person in human form finaly exit the earth form of being & become residents of the spiritual reality.

You all can then visit the earth plain & have your awareness fully blown away.....you will see how you have been deceived into thinking that you could or have remomoved dark beings from your personal space.
They have an ability to utilize the energies of the universe to make an energy connection to us & discretely at that as well.

& this energy connection is un breakable indestructible by any other being, without causing incredible greif to us.
We cannot make them move on if they choose not to, & they can & do have us believe that we might have successfully removed them if it so pleases them.

& beings of incredible exaltation could do it, but will not do it, because doing so would break the free will of the dark beings. & all higher beings are also at the mercy of the law of reap as you sow. & with every time that they removed dark beings from any other being against the dark being's free will then those exalted beings would suffer the cconsequences to their soul quality which in turn, their poorer soul quality would reflect ugliness in the emanation of spiritual body.

So do you think that for the last six years I haven't asked begged & pleaded for these beings to leave me....do you think that I haven't had all manner of humans attempt to remove them from me...do you think that I haven't heard these dark beings laughing at me and the so called spiritual healers, as they are believing that they are & or have removed these dark beings from me...

...I have been witness to an incredible amount & style of phenomena that would blow your mind & the minds of certain personalities on this forum & especially the minds of certain persons on this thread that even believe that they have or do channel beings such as Mr tesla & the likes.

& I am saying it again that you will not fully understand or see what I have witnessed, until you have knowingly been treated as I have by these dark beings......they think it amusing to show me just how they can destroy our lives & not be removed by any being whilst doing so.

And I know as to why they destroy our lives & for what reason, & you will be disgusted when you finaly become aware.

Organic I could go on but will not, for reasons that I have mentioned on other threads before, maybe you might remember what those reasons are if you haven't your head in the sand whilst reading my posts...uh.

Regards neil...and am wondering if you will have a prompt response to this post.
Old 17-12-2016, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi organic..seeing that you are having a shot at myself. ..ill do the same with you, but not in a sarcatic way as you have done.
Regarding me being a victim & a not being a tougher aussie..
HOW UNLOVING OF YOURSELF FOR SPEAKING THISS WAY, WHEN I HAVE MADE IT KNOWN JUST. HOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY DARK BEINGS...TO A POINT THAT IF MY FOLKS DO PASS ON THEN I WILL ALSO END MY EARTH LIFE BECAUSE OF IT ALL.

When ""YOU"" and every other spiritual person in human form finaly exit the earth form of being & become residents of the spiritual reality.

You all can then visit the earth plain & have your awareness fully blown away.....you will see how you have been deceived into thinking that you could or have remomoved dark beings from your personal space.
They have an ability to utilize the energies of the universe to make an energy connection to us & discretely at that as well.

& this energy connection is un breakable indestructible by any other being, without causing incredible greif to us.
We cannot make them move on if they choose not to, & they can & do have us believe that we might have successfully removed them if it so pleases them.

& beings of incredible exaltation could do it, but will not do it, because doing so would break the free will of the dark beings. & all higher beings are also at the mercy of the law of reap as you sow. & with every time that they removed dark beings from any other being against the dark being's free will then those exalted beings would suffer the cconsequences to their soul quality which in turn, their poorer soul quality would reflect ugliness in the emanation of spiritual body.

So do you think that for the last six years I haven't asked begged & pleaded for these beings to leave me....do you think that I haven't had all manner of humans attempt to remove them from me...do you think that I haven't heard these dark beings laughing at me and the so called spiritual healers, as they are believing that they are & or have removed these dark beings from me...

...I have been witness to an incredible amount & style of phenomena that would blow your mind & the minds of certain personalities on this forum & especially the minds of certain persons on this thread that even believe that they have or do channel beings such as Mr tesla & the likes.

& I am saying it again that you will not fully understand or see what I have witnessed, until you have knowingly been treated as I have by these dark beings......they think it amusing to show me just how they can destroy our lives & not be removed by any being whilst doing so.

And I know as to why they destroy our lives & for what reason, & you will be disgusted when you finaly become aware.

Organic I could go on but will not, for reasons that I have mentioned on other threads before, maybe you might remember what those reasons are if you haven't your head in the sand whilst reading my posts...uh.

Regards neil...and am wondering if you will have a prompt response to this post.
I have one.

Do you know for how long I actually believed I had these 'dark beings' in my life? Beings that were attached to me and kept annoying me?

Do you know how much they lied to me and gave me false spiritual leads?

...or at least that is what I thought.

How could I believe anything they said if I believed they were 'dark' or 'evil' to begin with? How much of my own perceptions was clouding my rational judgment or even my spiritual awareness?

These negative entities kept hanging around me because I chose to believe they were there, much the same way as why God hangs around, but I digress.

I know spirits exist, but I also know they can't really harm humans and most of them don't want to or uninterested in us anyway, there are a few practical jokers, but it all comes down to our own psychic defenses and how we choose to protect ourselves - also the faith we have in God or a Higher Power to banish this 'evil' in all its forms.

Once I became stronger, I saw that God and the Devil were one in the same, or two sides of the same coin, that of morality and belief. I saw a brutal demon transform into an angel of light in front of me and bestow endless grace upon me for seeing way past his guise as a 'demon'.

I have experienced how things are only as relative to what we think we are and to be free of this, we need to raise our own personal vibration. Once that happens, you'll see that God has His sticky hands in everything.
Old 17-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Interesting-and-a-half. I await to find out how they construct an electronic or biological device that can be both on and off at the same time.

The idea of infinite realities, to me still a product of perception, has been explored a lot in SF literature (science fiction). An author one of our family friends read a lot was Michael Moorcock. (I read the Final Programme and The English Assassin (difficult!). The question naturally arises that if there is more than one consciousness (i.e. not solipsy) are we ever sharing the same "reality." I suspect not. We believe we do - rely on it - but....?

duude, the machine has already been built lol. as for the reason, unlimited knowledge....
these machines literally simulate everything possible event and outcome.
to explain this in a more simple way, imagine your in a huge maze that has millions of paths but only 1 path leads to the exit. a D-wave quantum computer can simulate that entire maze and simulate traveling through every path that is in the maze, the machine can do all of this instantly, no load times, and then present you the path to travel to exit the maze.....
now, use this example in a more complex way, what do you think you can do with this machine?
say that you need to find a way to create gravitational waves, this machine will simulate every possible arrangement of particles all at the same time, it can then then show you all the possible ways to create gravitational waves.....