Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Limes

And the last thing that I will say this morning is that I say all this as though I am some authority, and as though I can fly through the air or sit on the mountain all day. My authority is only for me, and I claim to speak for no one else. And as for the flying thing, I am not there. Yet. But I do believe that all things are possible, and move toward bringing this understanding into practical actualization. Word I am Word through this intention.

I am Word through the readers' experience of these words I have laid down this morning.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Limes

It is, incidentally very helpful for me to be sharing all this ... it is an unblocking, of sorts, for me, and as the 'things and stuff' flow out yet more comes in.

Before I go on, I want to re-iterate that there is nothing special about my person, in many ways a normal guy. The world gets too weird and I take refuge in an internet game, take refuge in my drum kit, take refuge in a syrah. I am sure many of you who may read these words will have at least as interesting insights and experiences to share, and one of the objectives of this thread is to get Noah, or perhaps one of the other 'inner circle' crowd to bring a forum into existence so that that can happen. The work will move forward a good deal faster if this happens.

I see that this work has various bumps associated with it, one set, for example, is the boulder release process. And it seems like they can only come at one or two at a time and when they break loose and come flying into consciousness for me at first I don't even recognize it and I'm going "What the hell is that???" And then comes the "OooooooH~~~!" of recognition, and then the damn thing floats in and out for days and days before it finally leaves.

Another drawback comes when your are in a relatively clean and open state, and you come to be interacting with someone who is in a state where they have all their various boulders, their neuroses and their doubts and their biases and their fears. And part of what keeps society stable but in darkness is that there is a tacit agreement: You pretend not to notice by boulders and I will pretend not to notice yours. And when you come to interact with such a person, you scare the **** out of them, annoy them, and spook them because they don't know why they are feeling the way that they are about you. And the reason that this happens is that you are not in agreement about boulder secrecy. Even if you don't say anything, they sense you as a threat at an unconscious level. "He sees that I am bald and don't like it. He see my combover and mostly I don't want to even be aware of my combover. Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Even if he is not in any form of judgement of me, I don't want him to see me!" And all that happens at a mostly or completely unconscious level. That's one dynamic.

Another is envy. "Wow! I wish I had the balls to wear the boots that guy is wearing! And he is so free and easy going! I'll bet he thinks he's better than me. So I dis him and give him a hard time!" ....again at an entirely unconscious level. Or sadness and fear "Wow, He's too cool for me. I need to be away from this guy. I look like **** in his presence". ...and again this is largely unconscious processing.

...and so the self that is moving "North" in frequency encounters at first a lot of what seems to him or her as utterly bizarre reactions from fellow humans, and if not aware of what is going on, can easily get dragged into the vibration of the one s/he is interacting with.

But with time we learn and the solution seems to be to regard each being that comes before us individually, as each a special case, and not in any event to expect that anything can be taken for granted. And when get the reading of the 'shape' of the being before you, of the shape of the vibration before you, then it will be less unclear as to the best paths of interaction, if or whatever they may be, for the good of yourself and being before you.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Limes

And now, I think I will start addressing my questions that I am at at this time, doubts as they occur, and so on.

And one of the tasks before us is to "See everyone in his perfection, her perfection, just as they are".

Now growing up I came across the Seth material, channeled text as well, and reading it come to conscious decision to go into agreement with it (and that was a bit scary, those are now distant times and younger folks maybe can't even imagine the rigidity of mind sets back then and of times previous). But when going to college and experimental psychology I was introduced to the idea of an 'operational definition', and I fell immediately in love with idea. (An operational definition is a definition by operation, so "I define happiness by the contraction of a certain set of facial muscles for a given period of time". And as I integrated this with my Sethian thinking, I found my self asking my self "What the hell am I talking about"?

And that very same question is with me here with this. "Lookit. I am a nearly old man whose teeth need some work and I have a sloppy haircut and some spaghetti sauce is on my shirt. What standard of perfection agrees with that???" ... That's how one part of my self feels. "Show me where that is in Plato's Perfect World!"

...and okay, what I am getting is that there is some thing of a translation error... a 'cultural distance' kind of error in my understanding. What I am getting, and it is a bit hard for me still to be going back and forth from right brained typing to reaching up into space ... what I am getting is that the proper command is to see all as Word sounding, see all as Word exploring, see all as Word impromtily choreographing itself. The important thing is to refrain from judgement, and really, judgement is a form of violence, and now further, instead of violence one chooses, from the realm of Word, to only offer a gentleman's support in their journey, whatever it may be. But no, I am not required to shriek in delight and go into ecstasies over a spaghetti sauce stain.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Limes

I read the first text first, the third text second, and am halfway through the second text, at the point where you write down all your fears and then 'simply Word them away'.

My first go-round with the idea has much of me taking it as sounding fatuously inane.

I wasn't expecting to get an answer like that above to the previous question. I thought that others, when made aware of this thread, might have some input.

So I will try that again and I really have no answer as I proceed with the question in the form of a particular, and modest fear concerning the agency of others.

And I will bring a second question to the table as well, about the idea that everything that is before us we call to us.

And the form that this can take is this: There used to be, many hundreds of years ago, a number of peaceful indigeonous native tribes on the west coast of what is currently the U.S. Then the Spanish came through and more or less systematically wiped them out. Are you telling me that all these individuals and groups just suddenly, after who knows how many years of peaceful existence, just suddenly and spontaneously went into agreement with some that would destroy them? And if they knew it was a possibility, how would they not be in fear? And of the tribes back in the intermountain west and the plains and the east who did not go in to fear, but were murdered anyway...? And the tribes that went peacefully into treaties and with great faith and were yet betrayed?

So that's the question, and the first thing that is coming in, is that the tribes did know of the impending problem as escapees from previous disasters spread the word, and the fear, of what was near. But that sounds like a peripheral issue to me. And I am having some resistance myself but what comes in is that from the point of view of Word, which is the point of view to which we would be attaining, these are transient happenings, and agreed upon by everyone involved, before they incarnate. (Bob Olson, youtubes channel "Afterlife TV", has interviewed a fellow who has written two books on this subject, Rob Schwartz. It is a fascinating subject, and an interesting side note is the crystal clear style of Rob's writing, there is absolutely NO (what is called in the trade) 'surface noise', and were I teaching a beginning english college course, would include that text for that reason. Another interesting sidenote about Rob is that he claims that the mediums he uses are in direct contact with Jesus, if I am remembering rightly. It's been a little while since I read his books. He comes across as such a sober and mainstream fellow, and had been in business, marketing, or something like that). ..and so I guess that that would sort out to "nothing bad can happen unless you already went into agreement with it".

And what do we do with inadvertent agreements that seemingly 'happen TO' us...? The first real book I read, when ten years old, was Orwell's 1984. I could hardly speak for several days after I had finished it, and lacked at that time enough self-understanding as to why, so the blow that I took from reading the book was largely an unconscious one. And now I live in a murderous police state. (Where anyone would like to doubt that, do a search on Michael Hastings, the reporter that outed Petraeous, after being threatened with death if he did, and did tell his friends previous to being blown up in his car, that he thought that they were about to get him).

And I am wondering "How do I go out of alignment to the presence of a predatory police state?" Pretending it isn't there is not likely, it seems, to be a solution.
Old 14-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Limes

And I am sort of at a stuck point with the making a list of fears and wording through them. I have been away from the book for several days because.... I am afraid to make the list!!!

It a hugely morbid collection. But what the hell I will start here and then run and hide when I finish the post, and go split wood or something. So. Police state. You're familiar with the government assassination of Michael Hastings, the reporter that outed Petraeus? Ya, there is all sorts of stuff like that. Then there is the constant surveilance of everyone, with everything that happens electronically being recorded. There are coming together systems of AI that can learn and process all that data, and soon they will be able to act on it. Drones, both observational and weaponized will be common soon. Currencies are about to go flooey and war is likely. Terrorism and false flag events (Anonymous is already posting that the Sony hack came not from Korea but from Maryland.) The US is now an Oligarchy (do a search). Monsanto and others are poisoning everything with their GMO stuff... it is getting into pure crops and wild plants too. Pesticides and herbicides. HAARP (it is a real issue, and there are dozens of those things around the world. Fukishima radiation (see enenews.com). The Gulf has been poisoned with corexit and petrol. Global warming. Institutions tend to regard people as without the right to do anything but what they say (Hell of a time in Seattle last winter assisting a friend that went out there for a liver kidney transplant. I will never go there again if I can help it! It is not nearly so bad here in Montana yet, which tend to stay 30 to 50 years behind the rest of the country.) Let's see, what else. Technology won't slow down but only sped up. I refuse to learn how to operate yet another phone .... so the world that I was born in is leaving me behind, or is gone it might be said. Driverless cars. My taxes help my government build and drop bombs on Afghan wedding parties. Building seven. Junk in the water. Subliminal manipulation. The culture has gone to hell in many ways. Television is ghastly. I hadn't watched it much in decades, and finding myself in a hotel in Great Falls for the night last year I flipped it on and here is some MSNBS crew going though a prison filming people in crisis. How vulgar is that? The commercials are atrocious. Even the weather channel is surreal. Everyone seems to be in some sort of trance. The meat industry is a horror beyond belief. Cattle are just as conscious as we are, they just don't have huge left brains, so they suffer tremendous anxiety fear and grief as they go to their deaths, let alone the stealing of the babies from their mothers. Oh, we have slave labor in the form of for-profit prisons. That's not the end of the list of fears concerning milieu.... I am sure that there are more, but can't really take too much time with this, and that is another thing... we are all so squeezed for time that we have a hard time getting to our own lives much of the time.

This is a public place so will leave the personal stuff out of here. I have to laugh at myself, I am certainly in the small self at the moment, and am sounding nothing like the rest of the thread.
Old 14-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Limes

And I seem to be mostly in the 'smaller self' ATM, so between medicare entanglements on the phone and going off to the drug store, just one more thing that I was wanting to share and that is about being in the state of Word, that is, having the "I AM" function recentered in the higher, transpersonal self, and not in the usual personality stuff.

A couple of results of that: It transforms all your personal relationships into something decidedly impersonal, and there is a savory bittersweet ... I want to 'feeling' attached to it, but that is not the right word. Another thing that happens when one is 'there' is that, in the egoless state, one experiences the self as 'other'.

I haven't been there a whole lot, I tend to waver around quite a bit, and I guess I need a method to stay centered.
Old 14-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Limes

People enjoy hearing others' stories, apparently, and I thought I had put my personal experience in this thread the other day, but I guess I didn't. I must've thought that it was irrelevant. So here it is then, briefly, and without this initial experience I likely would have blown the whole business off, because it is pretty wild.

The books arrive, all three at once, and I dive into the first one and the guides are saying in the book, 'choose 'yes' and we will come tonight', or something close to that. I mull this over and think, well, what the hell, if I make a fool of myself it won't've been the first time. So I say yes.

LOTS of dreams and most I know I don't remember, but did get some written down. The main dream... ok, I am outside somewhere and looking across a way to what seems like a small village across the way. In the air, these rings of clarity condense into form, like a tunnel, and it is aimed directly at me. And in the dream (which was a lucid dream, by the way), I realize that this about that Guides Thing that I was reading about, and choose to move forward through the tunnel... and I only chose and FOOP I am dumped out at the other end... into what seems like a train station in the old style... huge hall and all... and all around me, not packed too tightly, is assembled a motley crew of weird people ... disoriented, disheveled, half asleep, and I am wondering, "What am I doing with all THESE people...? (Heh... GUESS!).

There were some other energy things in the dream, and this was followed by a warning to watch after a friend, whom, fine the evening before, was in intensive care and not expected to live w/in 24 hours. (He is fine now, this was about 3 months ago)

FWIW I have been through a few non-physical tunnels, and they have always been dark, uneven on the inside, and with lots of bends up and down and back and forth and so.... the tunnel above was straight, clear, short, and aimed right at me.