Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Guide

Ear zapping

Does anybody else have their ears 'zapped' on a regular basis during quieting of the mind in meditation (before the nothingness stage) or during the quiet time your mind is relaxing before you go to sleep and as your waking up?

By 'zap' that's exactly what the short burst of really loud sound feels and sounds like
Old 06-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Pathfinder

For me, it's when I get information coming through from my spirit team or it's when my mind and body come back together after AP or dream time etc.

If you feel like it's information you can just ask your guides/angels/spirit team to dial it back a bit, the same info will come through, it will just be more comfortable.

If it's your mind and body reconnecting you can set the intention for a smoother reconnection before meditating or going to bed.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you ask your question?
Old 31-12-2018, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Me too!

Lolly,

I'm so happy and relieved to come across this post! I am just now stepping into a whole new side of my spirituality with an interest in metaphysics- and had the same ear ringing experience!

Earlier this week I had a Reiki session done by an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING healer. I was drawn to go to her- at the time I knew nothing about her, drove an hour away, even after she didn't respond to 4 of messages regarding questions I had- I still just felt like I HAD to go see her (don't know why). Everyone kept asking me why I didn't go get it done by someone closer to my home- I had no good answer for them as to why I HAD to go to her.

Well- it turns out she was much more than a Reiki practitioner. She was a psychic, clairvoyant, empath- she used so many modalities during her multifaceted Reiki from tarot, sound therapy, crystals, and much more.

Hours after the Reiki session I was sitting at a table talking to my grandma and some other family members when all of a sudden I had an extremely loud ringing in my left ear. I yelled out loud, held my ears, and said "What is that?!" They all looked at me like I was crazy. I immediately looked at the TV- assuming maybe something happened to the TV to cause that loud noise- but no one knew what I was talking about.

Since then- just on a few occasions- I have heard a slight ringing in my ears. It's almost not noticeable but just enough that I can hear that it is there. It sounds like a quiet school bell that will ring for about 1-3 minutes. Mostly in my left ear but sometimes my right.

Yesterday, I saw the lady who did the Reiki on me. The first thing she said to me was "How are you feeling?" I mentioned the ringing in my ear and she was shocked. She said, "I didn't expect you to hear that so quickly!" She said that those are the spirits or angels trying to speak to us because we are now picking up on different energy levels or frequencys. She also said that you can tell them to stop and make sure you put down ground rules.

Please- if there is anyone else out there that can add to this or correct something... please do....

Thank you!
Old 31-12-2018, 04:02 PM
Master
I have these high pitched sounds also.Not sure if it's good or bad but i have them for a long time now.
A useful link

http://soundcurrentrider.com/SoundCurrent.html
Old 31-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the link! Very interesting insight!

Wow, it's so interesting that there are so many types of sounds. The current sound I am hearing definitely sounds like a very low school bell.

Anyone hear that sound before?

Also, does anyone know if each specific sound means something different or if it matters which ear it is coming from?
Old 05-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Guide

Wink

I know what these zaps I'm getting are now and they're not the same as what others are getting. Mostly every night it's zap, zap, bloody zap. No fear, tonight I'm ready to mix it up with a bit of beat boxing