Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-11-2018, 02:16 AM
Knower
Black vs white feathers-- is one more significant than the other?

I live in a town where there is nothing but crows, so when I find a white feather it must have some special meaning. Below is one example.

I found a white feather while leaving the ER yesterday. It wasn't there before I walked in. I have been sick all week and went to another doctor to see what I had. I was worried it was the flu but it turned out to be a viral infection, which I am now clearing up with OTC meds. The first doctor ruled out strep but that was all. All week I have been seeing 911 and 444. That usually only happens when I talk directly to my angels/guides or am in some sort of crisis.

The last time I saw white feathers it was in a dream in which my spirit guide revealed themselves. Before that, I found 3 white feathers leading up to my doorstep. I had been seeing them before that, too. The feathers I find are always small and white. I've noticed an increase in feather spottings this year, which I attribute to being more spiritual.

Both black and white feathers are supposed to be a sign of protection from your angels from what I have read. White feathers, however, are the most common angel feather. Is one more significant than the other? Or are white feathers just used more by our angels and guides?
Old 28-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Guide

I have the same "problem", I keep seeing the number 9, everything started some months ago on my birthday, from that day, the number 9 appepared in the most unexpected places.Once I saw how it formed in my bowl with cereals, another time it was printed on my t-shirt, the funny part is that I've been wearing that t-shirt many times before but I did not notice it untill one day I saw its reflection on the display of my laptop.Last night I found a video that is full of nines, in this video there's a guy talking about the 111 number but the whole video was filled with nines, strange but true.

Now, I understood something, only YOU can know the real meaning behind these things, so, pay close attention to everything on your life and you may find the real meaning.

Update: Few moments ago it happened again, my mother asked me about the time and I said: "It's 9 and 9 minutes"; this was the time at that moment.. You see, things happen, it's not mere coincidence.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder

Depending on how you feel when you see feathers (or signs) will let you know their significance directly to you. We are all on different journeys so the signs and way our angels and spirit teams will communicate with us are always going to be different. So, if you feel white feathers are more significant in your case then my personal opinion is that they are.

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your angels sending you lovely little gifts