Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual Teacher

Hello" Pasc345:

What is important here is.....to understand that YOU.....are the source of your answers...not a card, online or not.

The Tarot cards, dowsing sticks, runes, bones, etc. are merely 'tools' that you use. Which in reality, are not needed and in actuality 'muddy the waters' of clarity.

You are the source, your ability or skill in 'opening' yourself and 'attuning' to Higher Vibrational Forces or Beings is what you need to focus on and develop.

Yes, online Tarot or other methods of Divination are valid. But, it is important to remember that these are merely 'translators' of sort.

Your trust and openness to a particular method is what makes it more effective than other methods as it is YOU who are giving permission to that method and therefore, your confidence or trust in that method is being given, understand?

You appear to have great skills in Psychic interpretation but currently these are latent. But, it does appear that you are in a strong movement into higher levels of self-awareness, intuitive development & growth.

I wish you well in your inner explorations.

Best Wishes, The Taoist
Old 14-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Hello" Pasc345:

What is important here is.....to understand that YOU.....are the source of your answers...not a card, online or not.

The Tarot cards, dowsing sticks, runes, bones, etc. are merely 'tools' that you use. Which in reality, are not needed and in actuality 'muddy the waters' of clarity.

You are the source, your ability or skill in 'opening' yourself and 'attuning' to Higher Vibrational Forces or Beings is what you need to focus on and develop.

Yes, online Tarot or other methods of Divination are valid. But, it is important to remember that these are merely 'translators' of sort.

Your trust and openness to a particular method is what makes it more effective than other methods as it is YOU who are giving permission to that method and therefore, your confidence or trust in that method is being given, understand?

You appear to have great skills in Psychic interpretation but currently these are latent. But, it does appear that you are in a strong movement into higher levels of self-awareness, intuitive development & growth.

I wish you well in your inner explorations.

Best Wishes, The Taoist

thank you very much!! yes I went through my Saturn return 2 years ago.. it was the beginning of my opening and growth!
Old 07-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I do think online Tarot readings work, however I find that they are not as accurate in comparison to using a deck.
Old 31-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, firm believer that tarot can work online. The universe/God... whatever the higher power you believe sends messages. It's up to us whether or not we choose to heed them.
Old 29-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

Much of the issue with the online where you choose random cards is that energy link that you have with either someone doing a reading for you or that energy connection to the physical cards you yourself hold. You have to be able to transmit I feel that energy behind your question into the computer and into the random deck in front of you when choosing cards. In this you can get an accurate reply.

Remember that often with self readings we read into it what we want to hear or see. We are quick to dismiss what does not seem to apply to us or feel right for us when at times we need another card for more clarity around the first card. That is why I much prefer to work on intuition when I use the on line pick a card or random card readings to understand the card I get. Not the pre written blurb that comes with it. Look more at the image and see and feel how that applies to your situation and then the door might open more.

Lynn
Old 07-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Newbie ;)

yes but not all sites are as accurate as each other
Old 08-03-2016, 02:39 AM
Newbie ;)

For example?
Old 30-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Guide

I believe it can work ... But not as accurate as a real deck and reading, you connect with the cards in a more powerful way.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:09 AM
Master

eh, having used both I think they're both pretty good (for me). I've been using online cards all week (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=99093) and feel my "strike rate" is more or less the same.

I don't really feel any sites are more "accurate" than any other, although I tend to use sites where I can select my own cards.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder
I like selecting my own cards. This may be done online or offline, but I find that I prefer using an actual deck. If I just ask my question and push a button for a reading calculated at random, I don't feel like that'll be as accurate as my own hand choosing the cards.