Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
the surrender

todays rundown of the surrender to the shakti. ecstatic joy. choiceless surrender.

i am powerless to her power on top of my head.

she has an army of clouds, air, and moisture in the sky.

she once asked me, " is it the sky?"

ten years ago she asked after scooping me up into her arms.

as i sit here in texas with her great power in the sky. completely helpless. but in love with the great joy. ten years of surrender. finally yes i say, " it is the sky."

like a lightening rod to her power sitting on top of my head, i have no other function. i have no other option. i have no other job to do.

but surrender to her power. the joy is her army. the joy is her power.

not by choice, but through each moment, each breath. she takes me. speck by speck. she takes me. cell by cell. dissolving what was me into her.

there is no fight. yet i fight everyday. in fighting her is the same. in loving her is the same. in cursing her is the same. everything is the same. everything is the same. me dissolving into her.

so when i sleep i sleep. when i relax i relax. when im excited im excited. she holds all of the cards as she has said before. but with everything is her joy.

my one and only choice. enjoy the ride. or not. but whatever i chose. is her ride. ride of joy. not by me but by her.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 14-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Master
Do you also see those little white lights dancing in the sky then?
Old 14-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Do you also see those little white lights dancing in the sky then?

my gift is in feeling. mostly if i see the energy it looks like fog or mist.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 14-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Master
mmm nice running certainly when she and one is merged in joy it is extremely ecstatic!
Old 14-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my gift is in feeling. mostly if i see the energy it looks like fog or mist.
You are excellent at expressing your gift. I believe understand what you mean by fog or mist. So say there is this crisp clear white energy and the mist is extending through the sky, curving and twisting similar to smoke, at the end of each twist is a spark.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
todays rundown of the surrender to the shakti. ecstatic joy. choiceless surrender.

i am powerless to her power on top of my head.

she has an army of clouds, air, and moisture in the sky.

she once asked me, " is it the sky?"

ten years ago she asked after scooping me up into her arms.

as i sit here in texas with her great power in the sky. completely helpless. but in love with the great joy. ten years of surrender. finally yes i say, " it is the sky."

like a lightening rod to her power sitting on top of my head, i have no other function. i have no other option. i have no other job to do.

but surrender to her power. the joy is her army. the joy is her power.

not by choice, but through each moment, each breath. she takes me. speck by speck. she takes me. cell by cell. dissolving what was me into her.

there is no fight. yet i fight everyday. in fighting her is the same. in loving her is the same. in cursing her is the same. everything is the same. everything is the same. me dissolving into her.

so when i sleep i sleep. when i relax i relax. when im excited im excited. she holds all of the cards as she has said before. but with everything is her joy.

my one and only choice. enjoy the ride. or not. but whatever i chose. is her ride. ride of joy. not by me but by her.
Beautiful !
Old 15-07-2017, 03:12 AM
Deactivated Account
thanks for the comments folks! all i have to share of any importance is about the bliss. if it helps someone in some way i think thats great. if not writing things on the forum at least helps me by communication. so its not buried inside me and unable to speak. again thanx!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 15-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Master
Yes believe me you have great talent to this it took me to the recall of the dancing lights, which is why I commented thus. Just wanted to explain
Old 15-07-2017, 03:47 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing your experiences, running. You speak in poetry.

I recently completely surrendered to Shakti. The whole thing happened over a course of five days, VERY powerful, beautiful, and also quite overwhelming to my brain and body.

Intense sexual energy and release of pain leading to experience of Being THE VOID.

Have you ever felt like you were having non-physical, energetic, spiritual sex, perhaps w Shakti herself, during the rising?

Last edited by bluebird21 : 15-07-2017 at 07:43 AM.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Yes believe me you have great talent to this it took me to the recall of the dancing lights, which is why I commented thus. Just wanted to explain

when i play music they dance anx the power turns up. so what your saying makes sense. thanx for sharing

Wherever I May Roam