Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Suspended
Master
I'll let the people in on a well hidden secret they dont teach in Sunday school, when the words "Son of Man" pops up in your bibles it's actually saying "Son of Adam" now according to the bible in a more symbolic fashion Adam had three sons and Yeshua is to resemble the second son. We are waiting for the 3rd son/people to take their rightful place. No pressure :)
Old 07-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I'll let the people in on a well hidden secret they dont teach in Sunday school, when the words "Son of Man" pops up in your bibles it's actually saying "Son of Adam" now according to the bible in a more symbolic fashion Adam had three sons and Yeshua is to resemble the second son. We are waiting for the 3rd son/people to take their rightful place. No pressure :)

You are correct. Was, IS and IS TO COME. There is also another. Was, Is Not and Is to Come. There will be two. The one that is not is Yahweh / Yama, or the Ruler of the Underworld (Self-Control). We hear from him last in Malachi 4. He must be cast down once again. This is his defeat. If you examine the scriptures (all of them in the world), this is the lower nature of the Adam himself. To overcome this last degree, he must walk away from the sword of Matthew 10 for good, thereby denying his "Day"(day of the Lord). He must repent, giving up his dominion and authority back to the Father (1 Cor 15).

This completes the three letters of Truth (Aleph Mem Tav). The Hebrew word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, which means Strong Water Mark (Baptism / Rebirth). In the beginning, he was Aleph Tav, or Strong Mark. Chet means missing the mark, or sin. Once he missed the mark, he became Mem Tav (Death). To regain his strength, Eve (weak nature / Mind) had to be divided from him and refined to Mary. Once this occurred, Adam's Seed was once again placed into his host. This denied the Spirit of Yahweh and once again made Adam one with the Father's Spirit (Ruach Elohim). In Zechariah 3, Yahweh prepares his Host (Yeshua / Joshua) as High Priest as the temple foundation. 430 years later, Herod rebuilt the temple, denying Yahweh (rendering him scapegoat).

Later, when the Kingdom of David was offered to Jesus in the desert, he rejected his own kingdom in deference to the true Father (Elohim). This paid the cost of Genesis 9:6, or the Son's own sin of bloodshed. Not only did he pay the cost of all mankind, but also his own (he IS mankind).

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

HIS blood was shed by his Son (Israel). His own host is the light unto the nations. Why? They endured the lower nature of Adam, assisting him in realization of the truth--Love for his own host (Himself). After declaring himself Elohim with none beside, he is now at the right hand of Elohim (His Father). Irony, yet also the story yet to be told.

All of mankind is now his risen body, on the cross of our own plight. We are the locust let out of the abyss (pit / 1 Peter 3) in to baptism (rebirth). Today, we are the ones who must overcome our lower nature as the High Priest did 2000 (2 Days) ago. On the third day, we raise the new temple. Holy and Free. First, we must overcome our lower nature.

2000 (2 Days) - Age of the Father (Adam to Abraham)

2000 (2 Days) - Age of the Son (Issac to Jesus)

2000 (2 Days) - Age of the Holy Spirit (Mary to -)

1000 (1 Day) - Age of Peace (Mary and Jesus as One Again)

He must come again to demonstrate his sermon on the mount. The Sword must be removed in place of Peace (Prince of Peace).

AMEN (Aleph Mem Nun). Strong Water and Seed (TRUE). In Greek, LAMB (AMN).
Old 07-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Master
Leviticus 17, early on...

"I have given to you the blood upon the alter. For it is the blood which makes atonement for the soul."

So after the perfect law was given to His people through Moses, the Almighty began establishing the atonement practices and rituals. Why?

Not for Himself, but for the people... Because?

"God is love". And, people aren't perfect. Humanity has something called "Conscience".
Which St. Paul stated that some have seared over. As with a hot iron.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
You are correct. Was, IS and IS TO COME. There is also another. Was, Is Not and Is to Come. There will be two. The one that is not is Yahweh / Yama, or the Ruler of the Underworld (Self-Control). We hear from him last in Malachi 4. He must be cast down once again. This is his defeat. If you examine the scriptures (all of them in the world), this is the lower nature of the Adam himself. To overcome this last degree, he must walk away from the sword of Matthew 10 for good, thereby denying his "Day"(day of the Lord). He must repent, giving up his dominion and authority back to the Father (1 Cor 15).

This completes the three letters of Truth (Aleph Mem Tav). The Hebrew word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, which means Strong Water Mark (Baptism / Rebirth). In the beginning, he was Aleph Tav, or Strong Mark. Chet means missing the mark, or sin. Once he missed the mark, he became Mem Tav (Death). To regain his strength, Eve (weak nature / Mind) had to be divided from him and refined to Mary. Once this occurred, Adam's Seed was once again placed into his host. This denied the Spirit of Yahweh and once again made Adam one with the Father's Spirit (Ruach Elohim). In Zechariah 3, Yahweh prepares his Host (Yeshua / Joshua) as High Priest as the temple foundation. 430 years later, Herod rebuilt the temple, denying Yahweh (rendering him scapegoat).

Later, when the Kingdom of David was offered to Jesus in the desert, he rejected his own kingdom in deference to the true Father (Elohim). This paid the cost of Genesis 9:6, or the Son's own sin of bloodshed. Not only did he pay the cost of all mankind, but also his own (he IS mankind).

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

HIS blood was shed by his Son (Israel). His own host is the light unto the nations. Why? They endured the lower nature of Adam, assisting him in realization of the truth--Love for his own host (Himself). After declaring himself Elohim with none beside, he is now at the right hand of Elohim (His Father). Irony, yet also the story yet to be told.

All of mankind is now his risen body, on the cross of our own plight. We are the locust let out of the abyss (pit / 1 Peter 3) in to baptism (rebirth). Today, we are the ones who must overcome our lower nature as the High Priest did 2000 (2 Days) ago. On the third day, we raise the new temple. Holy and Free. First, we must overcome our lower nature.

2000 (2 Days) - Age of the Father (Adam to Abraham)

2000 (2 Days) - Age of the Son (Issac to Jesus)

2000 (2 Days) - Age of the Holy Spirit (Mary to -)

1000 (1 Day) - Age of Peace (Mary and Jesus as One Again)

He must come again to demonstrate his sermon on the mount. The Sword must be removed in place of Peace (Prince of Peace).

AMEN (Aleph Mem Nun). Strong Water and Seed (TRUE). In Greek, LAMB (AMN).

I can't say I'm following you here and I do consider all that is believed to be scripture and put them through a rigorous test to see how well they stand up and I'm not familiar with Hinduism so I can't speak on it too much. I think a grain of salt is needed when any of the bibles are quoted
Jeremiah 8:8 (kjv)
8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

When I googled Yama I found he was the God of Death or as you put it the God of the underworld, I'm guessing you mean the same thing and correct me if I'm wrong but he also has a twin sister Yami

Mark 12:26-27 (kjv)
26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Exodus 6:3 (kjv)
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Something seems amiss when reading through Genesis 15:1,2,8 and it cant be a mistake because of Genesis 22:14 where Abram names a place by that name.. Moving right along are you saying YHWH is the beast mentioned in Revelations?

Revelation 17:8 (kjv)
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Maybe it's a contextual thing I'm missing here or is it the likes of Isaiah 45:7 where you get this idea about YHWH?

Now concerning the now Hebrew language you do know(posted for them that don't know) that the Mother tongue was being lost so with letters(consonants) such as Vav/Waw,Yodh and Hey became what is known as vowel letters as in consonants used as vowels, the pointed text came later. I mention this for this reason, lets take he word Alef,Mem,Vav/Waw,Nun which would be Amun the root word would be Aleph,Mem,Nun as Amen or Amein which is believed to be TRUTH , and extended version of this word would be Aleph,Mem,Vav/Waw,Nun,Hey Emunah the word rendered as Faith although the kjv sometimes has it as Truth. So we can see that Aleph.Mem,Nun can be the root word for Amun considering the vowel letter but we know that Aleph,Mem,Nun is the root word for Emunah but a problem arises when Amen is translated as Truth and yet Truth is not the root word to Faith.
So with that have a good day. Btw there's an 8th that is also trying to be stolen by the beast lol and I'm not sure if Ill be back anytime soon
Old 09-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Suspended
Master
Um yeah that last sentence should read, There's an eighth day that the Beast is trying to steal and is also considered a Shabbat and can be on any day of the week. And while I'm here I thought I'll mention that the word Elohim is in the masculine plural singular masculine because of the Mem, plural because of the im at the end and singular for some reason unknown to me because its a word translated as God, gods, goddesses, witches, priests, judges , angels and probably others too. In a few places where it is translated into one of the above if you look in some of the bibles there's a footnote that tells me they don't really know what it is lol. It's even been termed a pagan word but wot evs.. Almost sounds like a pharisaic idea where Elohim defeats YHWH.
Yeah so the letter Nun is actually the Fish symbol unsure why you would say SEED can you elaborate?
The word for Human or sometimes it's Man is the HaAdam prefix Ha meaning definite article and Adam meaning Man the Hebrew word for Blood is Dam Dalet,Mem just a couple verses prior the word for the ground is HaAdamah again the prefix Ha(definite article) and the root Adam and is put into the feminine with the Hey letter at the end. I know Maori and the other Islanders would easily know this as Tangata Whenua. Oops how did those people know. What's interesting is the word Adam Aleph,Dalet and final Mem would be the root word for Edom Aleph,Dalet,Vav/Waw,final Mem. And remember what I said about the vowel letters. It might be related in some sense in any case Forgiveness for taking a life is a must, for forgiveness is Aroha/Alofa/Aloha/Arofa which is the fulfilment or rather the confirming of the perfect Torah. Yep that's right, the word fulfill in Matthew 5 would be better translated as CONFIRM like it says of the Annointed one/ones mentioned in Daniel. We still have a ways to go in RENEWING what has been tampered with. Until Then
Old 10-07-2017, 07:40 AM
Suspended
Master
I'm curious or maybe not, does the Sunday School teach about Daniel 7:25? I'm not sure I haven't been duped I mean awakened to a Jesus God or Jesus not God Sunday School 4 a time. Are there people that still listen to "WE THE STREET PEOPLE TALKING". I mean what would Sunday School have to do to HELP with what is said in Daniel 7:25. I don't think it's hypocritical that Sunday School people tries to stop people from breaking the Grand Spanking New Covenant in Daniel 7:25. It's not an abomination that causes desolation. How dare people think that the enemy that masquerades around as an angel of Light that is to say a Messenger of Light are the Sunday Schoolites. No the Sunday Schoolites do not come from ancient times that worship the sun. Also the Sunday Schoolites are not the female thingy riding the scarlet coloured beast. Because I'm sure the scarlet coloured beast would have its own day of worship and religion. If we could only figure which day it would be and we could figure who they are with that stolen inheritance, I will keep a look out. Lol
Old 10-07-2017, 08:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Dunno wot you talk about AHIYAH and yes I am your other personality, and some people think its crazy but I think it's fun. We better get into our 3rd person sumtime soon coz me herd there's sum 3 person God worshippers looming. I want to say that everyday is a Shabbat AHIYAH just like it says in our bibles. In our religion AHIYAH we are allowed to be in third person just like the characters in our God inspired books, even our God speaks in third person at times and this is supernatural, almost like a miracle. Please let our God control your life for all eternity AHIYAH. I will prey for you.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Suspended
Master
Gum on Guys, So AHIYAH did you know that when that Yeshua guy sed that the Shabbat was made for Adam and not Adam for the Shabbat, that there are symbolisms to consider? One would be that the word Shabbat is in the feminine and as we know Adam yearned for a mate a female mate and these are symbolically and literally connected on more plains than the plain and simple? Also within the word Shabbat there is a double letter Beit which has a symbolical and literal meaning to the Northern Tribes/Tribe and the Southern Tribes/Tribe of Yaakubah from of old? We all(You and I AHIYAH) know that the letter Beit is the symbol for House one could argue it's a symbol for tent or even Family. Just like that Family that was between the First and Last(AlephTav/Taw) them Pillars of Smoke by Day and also them Pillars of Fire by Night which is another symbolism and is literally the four wives of Yaakubah or rather their sons on a whole There are other literal symbolisms and you guys play nice, I'm going to have some breakfast in the garage and yes it's 9pm lol
Old 10-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Gum on Guys
AHIYAH, I'm reading your posts and cannot understand if you're asking a question here, or just making observations about... well I honestly can't understand what your observations are about either. Can you clearly state you're saying/asking? I did though get the meal in the garage part, that was clear.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Leviticus 17, early on...

"I have given to you the blood upon the alter. For it is the blood which makes atonement for the soul."

So after the perfect law was given to His people through Moses, the Almighty began establishing the atonement practices and rituals. Why?

Not for Himself, but for the people... Because?

"God is love". And, people aren't perfect. Humanity has something called "Conscience".
Which St. Paul stated that some have seared over. As with a hot iron.

Yes. Conscience is the accuser (Satan), made by the Lord to be cunning (Arum) in Genesis 3:1. Mankind was formed naked (Arummim). Wordplay here gives you the intent of the one sifting our seed. Yama (Yahweh) is ruler of the underworld, or in Sanskrit, 'Self-Control.' All rulers, powers, thrones and authorities are in and through HIM. This is the primary presupposition that cannot be avoided from Colossians 1:15-17.