Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Sure, it's possible to live without TF in your life. I did it for 47 years. But there have been two or three times in my life that I felt a very strong magnetic, do or die, desire to be with him (not in a sexual sense). I don't know how/why/what that was all about, but they were truly wrenching times for me.
Yes that do or die I've called my dark night of the soul. It was what I now see as the point of separation of self and awareness...I could have happily died but there were others I needed to think about so the choice was to stay. Sounds dramatic but it didn't feel that way, I think I was at the point where if I chose otherwise I just had to lay down and not wake up.

After that, that magnetic pull had gone but the mind still didn't really fully understand the change that happened so was still following the momentum of thought that he was my twin. There was a kind of pendulum swing between the mind and awareness. Its taken a while to see this fully but I'm understanding better the mechanics of it all now.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
The TF is not about the conditional love of the romantic relationship anyways. It is a pure soul connection and at it's core is about unconditional love.

I refuse to believe that anyone here can't love their own son and daughter unconditionally because son and daughter aren't their one and only twin flame.

If you are giving unconditional love, only to get something it's not unconditional.

Your sexual organs aren't designed purely for a soul connection with twin flame. That's not even science.

So, I'm sorry, Twin Flames exist, but if you are not with them it doesn't mean your life is without love.
The soul connection only exists for a time that is necessary, until there is completion of your soul's intention. That's how it has come across to me anyway. Once you become more aware of what your twin was fulfilling within you and understand how you already are that within, the "mission" is complete as you would say. It doesn't mean to say there cannot be some kind of relationship going on but that "magnetic pull" is no longer apparent. That sense of "home" is You, you are home, and they are the reflection until we understand this.

Sometimes, when you feel disconnected from this inner being of yours you can regress and turn back towards the twin but those times do get shorter and less often as you realise where your attention is. It is never the soul's intention to be forever reliant on another for their sense of beingness... in the same way you can't rely on a guru for enlightenment, you have to seek what it is you're looking for within, no one can do that for you. In other words, you can't rely on someone else to make you feel alive.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yes, exactly. I deeply resonate with this from first hand experience.
It's like being quantum entangled in someone. And that becomes a deeply uncomfortable and scary situation - when one can come up for air and see what's happening for a few moments before succumbing to the energies again.
Again I'll say I believe the purpose of this form of entanglement is a catalyst to spiritual awakening in a trial by fire method - not about being with that person in some Hollywood Disney 'you complete me' romance.
Totally agree
Old 05-08-2017, 03:58 AM
Suspended
The love I feel just attacks me in a way and it has a mind of its own. It gets in my body and sometimes my mind reflects on it and makes a story or some emotion. Either way people have told me it's not real, but it's very real and profound to me. It is profound because I feel unity love through much time and distance.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
The soul connection only exists for a time that is necessary, until there is completion of your soul's intention. That's how it has come across to me anyway. Once you become more aware of what your twin was fulfilling within you and understand how you already are that within, the "mission" is complete as you would say. It doesn't mean to say there cannot be some kind of relationship going on but that "magnetic pull" is no longer apparent. That sense of "home" is You, you are home, and they are the reflection until we understand this.

Sometimes, when you feel disconnected from this inner being of yours you can regress and turn back towards the twin but those times do get shorter and less often as you realise where your attention is. It is never the soul's intention to be forever reliant on another for their sense of beingness... in the same way you can't rely on a guru for enlightenment, you have to seek what it is you're looking for within, no one can do that for you. In other words, you can't rely on someone else to make you feel alive.
It's been 10 yrs for me and I do feel the connection/bond/love sometimes but yes it gets shorter.

And easier to just keep living
Old 05-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Experiencer

--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
Old 05-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
Some people have never managed to touch love before meeting the twin. Not "real" love. Also the spiritual stuff is a bit obsessive, at least at times, about maintaining center stage. Which, for some creates a longing while in others creates agitation. It's interesting - I reached agitation from the opposite direction as you - but here we are all the same. How lucky you are to have experienced love so deeply before this.

I'm one of them. I've had past romantic relationships but I have never been in love (romantically) besides my TF.

All other relationships were karmic, soul contracts, catalysts, or lessons. Not true soul to soul deep romantic love.

Also, I do not agree that a TF can be a friend or someone that is not romantic. A soulmate yes, it can. A TF no, it is deep true passionate love, that is why it is called "flame".
Old 05-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Its natural when you fall deeply in love with someone that we like to make it a more permanent, or if there is a separation some kind of hope that they'll be back because the label talks of reunions. With love you always feel there is a connection between you...thats how attraction works.

The phenomenon that we're talking about though literally causes an awakening, you are confronted with the knowledge you exist without form first and the body a tool for this physical life only. The mind though still has some catching up to do and needs time to go through a process of letting go of hindering beliefs of separation...to allow awareness to lead the way and mind to follow. Relationship with the other isn't necessary but the love you feel is ....its what raises us enough to have glimpses of clarity and a knowing there is far more to life than we know it to be.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Knower

After meeting my TF two years ago, I have met several people (soulmates) that I could probably fall in love with, or at least develop an attachment to, but none of them had that magical spark...not even close.

I think I am ruined for life now!
Old 09-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half
I think I am ruined for life now!

Sometimes we forget that people have a need for us. People who aren't our Twin. All Twins are mortal people.

I had a past life regression where my twin died in our 20s, and I went on to marry another person, but I was mourning my twin's loss.

But it doesn't mean we are 'done' or 'ruined'. There is nothing wrong with you.

But it's hard, yeah, I get it. But you have a purpose beyond your twin in life as well.