Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Fragrances, numbers and light

Hello everyone.

Can someone help me decipher these messages?

For 2 years now, every day I see the numerical sequences 2/22 3/33 4/44 5/55. 2 years ago I am overwhelmed every day .. whether in registration, directions, computer, stained glass .. everywhere ... I also see much 96 and 89.

I also had experiences with sweet smells, as if it were a woman's perfume .. jasmin and roses .. this fragrance walks in front of me, appears and disappears .. I make sure that this smell does not come from anywhere, it only appears a few seconds as if A person would pass me by.

I have also happened to walk alone in the street and pass under a light beacon and turn off, turn it on again .. this happens to me often lately .. I am not sure if it is related to angels.

I'm not scared, I know it's a good message but I have not been able to decipher what it means for years.

Thanks
Old 27-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
I do know that they say the fragrances and perfumes you may be smelling without a known source can be coming from a visitation from a lost loved one. Mostly coming in the scent of a sweet fragrance like floral especially roses. If you have access to Gaia TV (which is the spiritual equivalent of Netflix) you can watch angel stories (part 1 and 2) and they will discuss this as well. The reference you make to the lighting disturbances (lamps/street lights) can be a couple of things. You may be spiritually opened but not fully grounded and your own energy is affecting the lights. Or you may have spirits or loved ones around you that like the light you emit and they will come to your light like a beacon. Spirits are known to tap into energy sources such as the lighting you reference and that too can have an effect on the outage.

As far as the number sequences I really don't know too much about that. I have a spiritually open friend that has the same thing happen frequently and I know she says she looks up spiritual references to those repeated sequences and there are meanings behind them.
Old 28-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Seeker

I work with Angels and I really love Angel Numbers. 333 and 444 are ones I see very often. There are a few teachers with books and information online about Angel Numbers. Perhaps you can research and see if that resonates with you and if the messages do as well. Sometimes people are sensitive enough to smell sweet and floral smells as you have described that can accompany the presence of angels. I have smelled roses myself. :) I hope this can help you with deciphering your messages. What a blessing to receive these little hellos from Heaven. :) Blessed be!