Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Davidsun; I found your work to be very interesting, informative and well presented

But, If I may make a suggestion..??...You seem to have limited your sources to just the bible and the religious scriptures - BUT - these are not the only sources available to you - and indeed the religious source of bible scripture are not the original truth that Yeshua spoke on Earth.. ...
I am glad you found it interesting and informative, and thank you for your also well presented reply, the content of which I personally resonated with.

I have 2 'reasons' for not doing as you suggest:

(1) One of my 'aims' is to broaden the views of 'traditional' 'Christians' and those who, though they may not be 'subscribing' or 'practicing' Christ-ians, are just familiar with the Jesus phenom as documentationally presented in 'The Bible'. Quoting from and speaking of the 'sources' you reference would, IMO, introduce possibly distracting 'noise' - especially if and as 'seen' or 'thought of' as either false or extraneous - and thereby possibly work against my purpose. Beside, my perfunctory exploration of them has left me with the impression that they are even more vague and open to even more multiple kinds of misinterpretations as Jesus's words in The New Testament -- way to much for me to attempt to 'iron out'.

(2) But my primary 'aim' is (hopefully) to deepen people's (people-in-general's) understanding of what (I think, feel and believe) Life (the experience and expression of Love and Joy which, in my view, are the Essence of our Being-n-Doing) is all about. The words Jesus spoke, as presented in said Bible, are more than a sufficient 'tool' wherewith to do so. (I did add quotes from The Bhagavad Gita, which has a status equivalent to The Bible in Hindu traditions, two present (an) additional perspective, hopefully facilitation greater 'depth perception, I assume you noticed.)

Should you wish and be moved to present and elucidate the meaning(s) of relevant (to appreciate the nature of and understanding the dynamics of Life) from the sources you most groove with, you are very welcome to do so in this thread, Origin Ab.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Davidsun; Yes, I fully appreciate your point 1 above.. The world has been sorely misled on this issue of Christ and the falsehoods surrounding Him are now firmly entrenched as a "bona fide truth", which of course they never were, and even a cursory reading of the original gospels soon makes this abundantly clear.

I would have to disagree slightly though, with the point that the original gospels are "vague" and open to misinterpretation.. Indeed, they are actually very straight forward and direct - one on one teaching and a revelation of the direct spoken word. I feel the confusion comes from the already in place, enforced religious world view and how its expectations affect our outlook - in short - to appreciate His original truth, we simply MUST put aside all previous notions and ideas - after all as He Himself told us clearly, Our Father had NEVER ever been encountered before by any mortal man - not even the "god" of the Jews and its Angels knew the truth of Our Father..Christ says it very clearly to Judas, but such things are repeated often by Him - and indeed for this reason, the Jews plot to murder, silence Him -their god is not Our Father whom Christ alone reveals :

Quote:
"Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent
no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit, which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of
the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name.

As we can undeniably see there, The Father is completely unknown to the Jews - never before encountered - not even BY the god or its Angels He says clearly.. A NEW and entirely unknown realm, and a new and entirely unknown Divine entity.. As I say, there are many many MANY referances both gnostic and canon gospels that show us clearly that Our Father is by no means the "god of the jews" we call Yahweh - Christ is NOT a jew at all and He will go on to present a stark choice to the people around - to understand HIM and HIS truth He says, they simply MUST come completely away from the old tradition. We ill see Him say such things as - hate your parents - damnt he Pharisees - you cannot serve two masters - I will destroy their house so that none may ever rebuild it He says. Such violence and condemnation from HIM, of all people - is not expected - yet it is there, often, repeated - BUT - only EVER directed at the religion and is so called "god" and priests. They are enemies right from the start, He tells them to their faces that they worship a lesser "god" which He actually says is merely an Angel that craves an authority it has no Divine rights to claim at all. As He Himself repeatedly warns, we MUST come right away from all that falsehood in order to know and appreciate the divine truth of the Father.

I do appreciate your efforts - and largely agree - but to my mind - I don't think it will be enough. The lies and deception is so well rooted now - even in my mates day He faced the same problems - the god of the jews was ALL they knew - yet here He comes delivering a brand new truth - backing it up time and time again by performing bona fide real world MIRACLES as we call them - feats and wonders that no "priest of Yahweh" could ever attain or match.

He gave them a first chance to accept Him and His truth - the first leper He healed, told him to now go to the priests directly, to present himself before them as a proof of His works - but crucially, the leper was to make no public fuss, but go DIRECT to the priesthood - Christ wanted to persuade them first of His legitimate truth - but the leper instead goes off to market, starts boasting about this man who heals with a touch and a mere Word (something no priest can match or even attempt) - and so immediately there is uproar and the priesthood is threatened. This first public incident sets the stage fo rall that followed. IF the leper had done as he was bid, things may have been very different. But as it was, that mans actions led directly to confrontation between Christ and establishded priesthood - immediately they become enemties - immediately the priest start to plot against Him and immediately we see Christ start to tell people to shun and avoid the religion entirely - as in - hate your parents He says - quit going othe temple He says - don't even NEED a priest at all He says - and many similar things ( quotes available if needed)..

As this confrontation escalates, we start to see Chriost take this very hard line approach to the religion - He DESPISES it and takes every opportunity He can to litteraly destroy its very foundation - again, clearly stated by Him that this is his intent.. And so Im with Him on this issue - I don't think it will work to take a "softly softly" approach - Christ knew it and indeed was outright hostile toward the false religion and its false god - as said, this new truth He alone teaches, leads the priests to eventually murder Him to silence Him and keep their own power and status secure.

Today the task is even more hard to achieve - as now we have a further 2000 years of lies and erros that have become a firm foundation for a world wide religion - but that religion is wholly based on falsehood - and so my approach is as Christ Himself bids - we must literally HATE the parents, their ways and traditons - turn completely away from all that came before, as simply stated, its all false He said - the god of the jews is entirely the "wrong god" - not Our Father.. In order then, for this truth to be known, in order to actually attain this personal communion with the Divine that He alone taught, all that old religious truth must be forgotten, put aside and totally discarded and seen for the trap that it really is. Softly softly doesn't get the job done here I don't think - we need to be as Christ really was - direct - uncompromising - do as He bids - destroy that old foundation so that none may rebuild it again - for as He clearly repeatedly tells us - we can NOT serve two masters here.....For those with ears to hear...
Old 29-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Master
I very much appreciate the Spirit and thought-full-ness of your engagement with THAT WHICH IS in truth, Ab. It is refreshing and reinforcing to meet one such as you.

It is indeed sad and angering that Jesus’ (real) relationship with our (real) ‘Father’ became so co-opted by people who believed/believe in Old Testament kinds of ideas about ‘Him’. IMO, they were/are so eager to ‘prove’ Jesus’ ‘rightful legitimacy’ based on the ‘lineage’ of Old Testament happenings and prophecies that they *******ized :) his message to ‘align’ with theirs.

Re:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
In order then, for this truth to be known, in order to actually attain this personal communion with the Divine that He alone taught, all that old religious truth must be forgotten, put aside and totally discarded and seen for the trap that it really is. Softly softly doesn't get the job done here I don't think - we need to be as Christ really was - direct - uncompromising - do as He bids - destroy that old foundation so that none may rebuild it again - for as He clearly repeatedly tells us - we can NOT serve two masters here.....For those with ears to hear...
I myself spent many years thinking, feeling and believing that the Catholic and other ‘institutionalized’ ‘churches’, i.e. ‘organ’ized religion ‘foundations’, must be ‘brought down’ (by iconoclasts like me! ), and I still sympathetically ‘resonate’ with such thoughts, feeling and beliefs . But I eventually came to realize that psycho-militaristically ‘fighting against’ and trying to ‘destroy’ ‘evil’ is itself also a ‘trap’, in that the ‘energy’ invested in suc venture only makes it stronger. There are intimations of such ‘knowledge’ in Jesus’ teachings (‘love’ your ‘enemies’) as well as Paul’s letters. For what it may be worth to you, in the book I wrote (a pdf copy of which which may be freely downloaded from http://davidsundom.weebly.com/upload...godspeak2k.pdf ) I quoted these words, attributed to Gautama Buddha, in this regard:

Quote:
All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts, it is made up of our thoughts. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him, as a wheel follows the foot of the ox that draws the carriage.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts, it is made up of our thoughts. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.

“He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me”—in those who harbor such thoughts hatred will never cease.

“He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me”—in those who do not harbor such thoughts hatred will cease.”

I also included this in a footnote there: ““He whose every action is done for My sake, …who loves Me only and hates no one…, only he can realize Me.” (The Bhagavad Gita, 11:55.)

My being able to ‘accept’ of how Life actually ‘works’ is the result of my embracing a historic-evolution-ary perspective. I now think, feel, and believe that (hugely dinosaurian in spirit) ‘organized’ religion(s) and ‘organized’ nation-states are ‘doomed’ to go the way of the dinosaurs in the course of the ‘wave’ of ‘extinction’ that is headed our way, nigh upon us actually. Not that there won’t always be reptilian forms of Life, just as there are now are snakes, lizards, crocs 'n gators in the ‘age’ of ‘mammals’, but they will no longer be the ‘dominant’ forms of Life on the planet. It is up to ‘us’ ‘little’-folk to keep ourselves going (through the coming ‘night’) by way of recognizing our birthright and lovingly collaborating with and reinforcing one another) with Divine Spirit as our resource, I think.

Regarding the ‘hate’ message: note that “ If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” in Luke 14:26 shows up as “ He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.” (in Matthew 10:37)

Everyone back then ‘heard’ (interpreted) and everyone now ‘hears’ (interprets) - or doesn't! - Jesus sayings in his or her own way, selectively embracing and quoting those versions and interpretations they most resonate with, spiritually speaking. I hope what I have said here prompts/enables you to become more discerning in this regard.

Again, thank you for your sharing, which as I said I found most refreshing and reinforcing.

With my deepest love and respect, Ab.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Davidsun; Ah my new friend - I just tell it as I see it - as it was revealed

Quote:
It is indeed sad and angering that Jesus’ (real) relationship with our (real) ‘Father’ became so co-opted by people who believed/believe in Old Testament kinds of ideas about ‘Him’.

Yes, very sad - truly blashphemous to my mind - the greatest of shame.. To my understanding here though, its not just "people who believe" who are a problem - but the "god" itself the one we call Yahweh, and most especially its Angels - THEY are the real cause for all the mess.. These are not mere myth, legend or allegory - these are authentic individual and unique entities that actually exist, similar in fashion to our own existence.. Its not so much that we have been outright lied to - more a case of the original truth has been twisted, indeed, co opted as you say, to fit this Yahwehs agenda...

The real world events that lead here to this present ignorant predicament mankind faces (spiritually speaking), span from literally BEFORE mankind was even Created - and the same cause and agenda has been in effect ever since.. The cause for our ignorance is directly due to Yahwehs petty jealousy - and the agenda has always been to KEEP us so ignorant of Divine truth, and so Soul deep scared of "damnation" that we meekly bow down and accept the tyrant king.. I could say that I my Self have faced that Soul deep fear of damnation head on - and that event started my discovery of what I know to be the legitimate Christ.. That fear is such a nefarious tool that the god wields through its religions.. It becomes so deep down inherent right from birth that by the time we are wise enough to question we (usually) fully accepting that "this is the way it is, my teachers/parents /leaders said so.........." and so inevitably, we give up OUR truth in favour of this recycled falsehood....

Jealousy and domination - this has always been our downfall...The one we call Yahweh, is indeed OUR DIRECT CREATOR...He and its Angels, banded together to bring about the human material form - the bodies we now wear....It had ALREADY done this for all the other life here on Earth - it IS SEMI DIVINE - a very real entity - but - it is NOT the SOURCE of Creation itself - not of the Trinity of Divine Mind from which All Creation flows.. Christ explains it all in the original gospels (Im sure you are familiar)..

There exists He said, a completely unexplored realm that not even this god Yahweh or its Angels were even aware of ... The primal realm from which All Creation flows... Purely abstract He said - no material component - the Great Invisible Spirit - my Father - the realm of the Divine Mind - it exists as a Trinity He said and fully explained it all.. Father is the primal mind, first creates BOTH Feminine and Masculine Identity - the feminine is named Sophia, the masculine is named Christ and these three aspects of Mind are inseperable, integral to each other - hence the Divine Source is a Trinity Being and exists in its own "dimension" for lack of a better term - a fully abstract none material spirit.... How and why Creation of the material worlds came about is next explained by Christ..

(the focus of Divine Will, causes THROUGH the personalities of Sophia and Christ combined, the abstract spirit - energy - Light - to coalesce and form the material worlds, Sophia is the energy itself and Christ is the force that structures it gives it form function, definition, just as abstract thought in our own mind becomes the structured WORD of language that we speak and manifest here in the world - so He is the embodimentof that process - the Word that gives definition to Creation itself - Sophia is literally Conscious energy - Christ is literally the embodiment of Logic and that logic will define the material world and govern its formation - for those with ears to hear)..

All that explained in full whereas I just paraphrase for clarity - and crucially for us, the order and sequence of events that led directly to mankind here on the Earth is all fully explained by Christ directly as well....Now, Yahweh, since our inception, has always claimed the superior position - claimed to be the "source" of Creationitself - but it never was..For those who don't know - It turns out that Yahweh itself - is only an "angel" as Christ termed it - a created Being that itself HAS a Creator.. One singular time - the process went "wrong" and a less than perfect creation appeared - this is Yahweh.. Well, actually - that's a bit off there - I should say it didn't go wrong as such, but rather, Sophia - fully Divine counterpart to Christ - one time She accidentally calls forth an Angel - with out the aid of the Christ, without consent or forethought or logic - She kind of daydreams, wonders what if.......so to speak, and because She IS fully Divine, her unguarded thought caused Creation to happen, just as it always does... This Creation process is the Nature of the Divine - it is UNSTIOPPABLE - and truly it the essence of that which many mistakenly call "karma" - the Father conceives of VIRGIN new Creation - calls it forth from no place and no time - IMAGINES IT into Being - through Christ and Sofia combined, this abstract impulse is made solid tangeable experiential - the Creation unfolds forever, eternal, - true Divine Karma is indeed unstoppable - wherever the Will is placed the universe obeys, structures itself, layers itself , corresponds to he Divine impulse always.......

And so above us - surrounding us - is a whole new realm that we are totally unawre of - and even the god Yahweh and its Angels at first - TOTALLY unaware of it !! Sophia has this accidental creation - calls forth an Angel - it is malformed, misshapen - Christ ACTUALLY says specifically, it resembles a dragon !! Go figure - bible twisting starts to become evident... Sophia is - scared - ashamed - so to hide this mistake, She creates again, a whole new realm -THIS UNIVERSE that we now inhabit - hides it SEPERATE and isolated from the rest of Creation. We are made of a "lesser light" - a slightly different form of that which we now term ENERGY - we are "out of phase" with the Divine realm so to speak, just as for example, infra red and ultra violet light, is "out of phase" to the spectrum we naturally perceive here, yet we know it exists and surrounds us always...There are indeed separate discreet unique "realms" within this heirachy, and at first this universe is totally isolated from the rest until Christ came among us this was so and His primary objective wa sindeed ot bridge these two forgotten realms and join them as One, as originally intended always....

Here She places the malformed Angel we call Yahweh.. She Herself names it first - and it is first known as Yaldaboath...It is semi Divine - shares the Creative Karmik power - but CAN NOT "create from nothing" as the Trinity do.. The Angel awakes here in this realm, isolated, alone -and soon discovers that its own Mind can manipulate the energy THAT IS ALREADY HERE... It cannot call forth anything original for it is not fully Divine - but it can form and mould the substance of THIS universe HERE, and so in the same universal Karmik process, it sets about arranging the Creation...First the parts of THIS realm we call Heavens - semi physical material planes - several combine to comprise the "realm" or universe -and all realms are structured with the same layered heirachy as abstract thought and impulse is made to manifest as solid tangeable experiential world.

The Angel Yaldaboath who is also Yahweh (among many names) - creates in its turn, heavens and its own Angelic ranks - both generic types like a clone - and also unique types, individual Sentient Beings to aid it.. Creation unfolds here according to yahwehs Will - and in that Primal realm of the Trinity, Creaton ALSO continues according to the Will of my Father - as yet still totally isolated hidden and separate.. Christ and Sophia are in the process of Creating the "perfect man" - a unique individual body / vessel that would be capable of allowing the FULL Divine spirit to indwell it - this perfect Being is named as ADAMUS by Christ.. It is the Creation of Adamus that finally brings the two separate realms together... Christ says this is so magnificent, so awesome, so spectacular is this Creation, that its repurcussions are sent out like shockwaves throughout the entire energetic arrangement - the isolating veil that seperates our realms fails in this event, and so the god and Angels HERE finally become aware of this great and awesome majestic power that has ALWAYS surrounded them...!!!

Immediatley there is calamity for Yahweh...Every Soul here sees knows and understands that Yahweh is NOT SUPREME AFTER ALL.... Even Yahweh itself fully realises this... The one Angel Lucifer, finally approaches, says to Yahweh - look boss whats THAT power ..??..let me go take a look ..??....But Yahweh is jealous, guards his position as best it can and FORBIDS any such exploration... This is the start of the "fall" and the "war in heaven" Folks and this is also the place where our Bible begins - but according to Christ, all this previous Creation had already happened unknown to any Soul here....

So Yahweh is threatened, his authority is questioned - and so to appease his Angels He basically says - yer, so theres another god - big deal -IAM SUPREME he declares - come here let us also create a MAN like that image we have just seen !! He has them all band together to combine their Creative talents - as remember, he can ONLY use the energy that is ALREADY HERE - he / they can NOT call forth anything original...So they basically COPY and MIMICK the Divine Creation - and we, mankind are the results... But its not enough...Some Angels remain unsatisfied and still wish to know the ultimate truth of the Father and the realm above.. Yahweh FORBIDS THEM - BUT - no such prohibition is placed on mankind - not yet...So the rebellious Angels approach mankind in Eden - tell us the predicamant and begin to teach us HOW to attaint hat High realm, to enter it, spiritually and thus encounter the TRUTH..... Of curse when Yahweh discovers this he is outraged - first banishes mankind down here , TOTALLY PHYSICAL trapped within an isolating body our Soul now UNABLE to transcend the planes hardly at all - he literally prohibits us , energetically, from being able to ascend the realm, anchors and traps our Soul HERE in the mundane physical world.. He also banishes the troublesome Angels - under false pretenses - tells the to come here as "guardians" - the famous Watchers and Fallen Angels of the bible saga - and once they are here he then likewise alters THEIR energetic form to similarly trap them here among us for ever more...

Thus he hoped to hide the truth.. The angels would rule the Earth take dominion here and he hoped that would be enough...BUT, they never were satisfied - they want TRUTH of the Divine as ALL Sentient life does.. So they begin to teach the now flourishing mankind - the things we term magik and sorcery -the arts of the metaphysical way - they seek a means to escape the enforced bondage here - not only for themselves but for us too - though they fully use us like tools in their endeavour and have little compassion for our actual plight - much like we experiment with animals so too they experiment with us ... And they nearly succeeded - had mankind unified with a common purpose - to ascend and reach the "heavens" -famous Tower of Babel times.. As we know, Yahweh has a bit of a panic here and decides to wipe it all out - Noahs flood - and it is roundabout now that The Divine through Christ will step up and save the day...

Really - we should feel sorry for old Yahweh....Imagine it - you awake one day isolated and totally alone in a vast "sea of energy" and that is all you know...Your very thought and awarenss of Self can cause "things" to form from this energy and so you create everything that you conceive of....Truly, you are supreme here...every Being you create knows YOU are the creator and bows down worships you fully and legitimately..... There you are minding your own business - god is in his heaven and all is well with the world - when BAMM!!! - the world shatters in an instant and all that "truth" becomes absolutely null and void !!! Yahweh discovers he is NOT supreme - the Angels discover he is NOT supreme - and there is no way to conceal or hide this calamity - so who can blame him..?...He is jealous, panicking about to lose everything....

At first he is very jealous and angry and reacts very badly to us all, as said, wipes us out as best he can with a huge world wide flood...REAL WORLD EVENTS - not myth, not legend not allegory - all this actually happened !! But at the same time -he is semi Divine - has the same needs and desires as all Sentient life - NEEDS TRUTH - needs GNOSIS - the living truth of Self...And so eventually it is Yahweh himself who ascends and investigates this great realm and great Power within...Yahweh encounters the Divine directly, and despite all the mistakes and subterfuge so far, he is indeed humbled, REPENTANT and wishes only to save his small creation and allow it to join and become One witht his greater Source..

To set things right, Christ intervenes - takes a mortal and physical life HERE - thus effectively building a spiritual "bridge" or conduit allowing Souls to cross the dimension... Next, that physical life - Yeshua - HAD TO DIE - to allow the Soul to retrace its journey back Home - thus allowing the full migration to finally be possible...before Christ Souls were literally TRAPPED here in this low and isolated realm, and ONLY through the teaching of Christ can a Soul attain the high realm - the truth that sets you free...

Yahweh itself is the first Being in Creation to REPENT - to wish to change and set straight its mistakes (indeed it is the only mistake that had ever happened).. To accomplish this he gave up any and all claim to dominion here and basically acceded to the Christ.. Yahweh did NOT "send his only son" - NOT AT ALL - Yahweh had no say or control whatsoever and at first is still jealous and guarded... But the Angels here - some of them - they did NOT want this to happen - see, they now had dominion of the Earth - full control and mastery - like gods among us... They plotted and manipulated - mostly through RELIGION - and soon had complete control and still do even to this day.. When Christ came and blew their cover with the Jews the Angels merely switched tact and started a NEW RELIGION in Islam - didn't they..?...Then had one faction against the other thus ensuring they controlled all sides... This is still the situation even now..

And so - the religion itself - is merely a twisting of truth - to hide the truth from us - as that truth totally strips them of all power influence and control...Christ alone IS THE SAVIOUSR - only HIS teaching is of any spiritual help at all - without Him our Soul remains trapped here until we learn the narrow path He implored us to seek..... The religion can NOT allow you to have that Wisdom - for then you are free and once you die here you ESCAPE and reclaim your true inheritance.... So they twisted it - unable to deny Christ as He came direct and PROVED His truth - so they changed it to suit... With held it and insisted that only THEY could show you this path, then taught us OPPOSITE to what Christ intended - totally OPPOSITE !!!

All this manipulation - manufacturing of "sanctioned gospels" - murder and torture for centuries to eradicate all trace of original truth - witch hunts and crusades - the ban on all forms of none catholic worship - on and on and on it goes even today - all designed to keep us spiritually ignorant and dominated so that we may never uncover our eternal truth and never achieve the ability to transcend and so escape their trap... Your average priest or vicar giving his sunday sermon has NO IDEA of the truth that came before and has been taught that the church has 2enemies2 that spread such lies - BUT - the top echalons of that religious heirachy - FULLY KNOW that all this happened, fully know their organisation is a fraud and fully know the nefarious Beings they truly serve, even to this day....
Old 30-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Suspended
Hi An Origine, your story is fascinating, you're a good writer. But I wonder where you get this information from? It isn't a human can easily obtain such story or from books. If you can have a dream about this story it take you may be months to verify and totally understand and proving that they're true. So how you manage that true and false perception of this two realities?

As I have been going to the universe to meet God Jehovah so I know their planet and how they look after their family members that's the Angeles family members relationship. There's no such thing as Angels against God Jehovah types of happenings there. So it's obvious that nothing that you said can be true. Especially the turmoil condition in the spiritual realm. You've forgotten they're aliens in the universe , they're in spiritual forms.

You see universe as a small playground but it's too big to be mentioned. If you ever dabbling in the spiritual realm your whole story written by you will be totally different. You think that in the universe only has one Angeles family. But you don't know they're different variety of Gods families up there. Hundreds thousands of them each of them can create at least one religion like Christianity on earth . But most of them are likely to be freed from attachment by the human. And most of them more likely need to look after their own family than to look after the big sum of other races.

For God Jehovah haven't has members who incarnate as human on earth or maybe Jesus is the only one. But I'm not sure and they'll not tell me if I ask. So how can you knowing so much about God Jehovah family business of his religion? I'm his apprentice and he never tells me so much and my Goddess mother always never mentioned about what you said. Do it's absurd to ask, how you get your information about what you've written? Just show us the source. And you don't tell me you get all these from your guidance or another deity?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 30-07-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old 30-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Master
It's so weird. I was literally contemplating this all week and I love the OP's writing.

Jesus' ritual of the bread and wine was all about reconnecting humanity to our Original Consciousness we had from eternity with God

What most people don't understand is that we are Eternal Souls who are rays of God. If God were the sun to use a metaphor, we are the rays of the Sun.

The Sun can not express itself without manifesting rays, and the rays can not exist without relying on a source which is the Sun itself. That is why God says to Moses in Exodus, "I am who I am", we exist because our existence is God. God is the self-existing One. We are expressions of the Source.

Basically the Bible uses the word "beginning" to indicate when souls began to leave our home of Eternity to experience the realm of evolution, change, time, and space; the 3rd dimension. But we who are Spirits never had a beginning. We always were and always will be.

I hate to use these terminologies because we never really "leave" God, but with our consciousness we choose to experience this realm of separation and disconnection. It's like there are different aspects of our being and we chose to experience life in the earthly ego. We descended a part of our consciousness from the Godhead, the Level of God- Oneness of Being; and experience ourselves in limitation.

Just look at yourselves right now. You are not males or females. That is just one aspect of your entire soul. You are going through these experiences and learning things you couldn't in Heaven. Over time in this world we tend to forget our origin which ends up creating a lot of our suffering. We didn't commit the "original sin". This realm was created imperfect for a reason.

We become interested and desire to experience ourselves in the 3rd dimension. Where does this desire come from? God himself/herself/itself. God desired to experience a portion of His consciousness in materiality, it's called the Cosmic Christ. And we desired to experience a portion of our consciousness here as well.

The issue that arises within humanity is how do we find our way back? It seems that the 3rd dimension can leave traumas, belief systems, ideas, imprints, experiences that can hold us back from returning wholly back to God. We may even have to go through other dimensions that are higher to remember what we forgot. That is why God promised to the world, specifically to the Israelites because they were the only ones receptive to that call back in those days , a savior. The savior would represent all that we are from eternity, our redemption, wholly the true self of mankind.

When Jesus incarnated, he was made differently than us for our sake. Spirits who don't incarnate and choose to remain with God are considered to be angels and archangels. They retain the original consciousness with God which is why so many times an "angel of the Lord" in the Bible speaks for and as God. Jesus, a divine angelic being from the Godhead was chosen by God to incarnate as a human being and show the way out. Jesus was born as a perfect entity, as the prophet Daniel called him the stone that God would throw at the four empires; the systems that corrupt humanity into ever more violence and hate. Jesus in his small fragile human body and mind, possessed all knowledge from God, and could access the universal consciousness at whim. He did meditate and prayer in his life to keep that connection strong but he was as the Gospel writers saw him "God made flesh". He was wholly divine and wholly human. He walked between two realms, the one where we all come from; our Eternity with God; and the one of change, limitation, and experience.

We can't grasp it since it is a phennemon that happened for this one time in history but it was for our sake. We needed in the physical realm, a perfect reflection of our eternal selves as a reminder. That is why Jesus took the Bread and Wine. Unlike most spiritual people, I do believe the bread and wine did transform at the Last Supper. And when the apostles ate from it they felt within themselves even if it was for a bleak period of time, the consciousness and vibration that consumed Jesus. It wasn't until Pentecost did they receive an awakening and enlightenment where the Holy Spirit, that Christ awareness became embedded into their minds and hearts.

It is very difficult to explain how this divine-human unity worked, but a good way to explain it was the invention of the Trinity. In Jesus, God started a new creation; a divine human person on Earth one with God and the Spirit; each gave and received to the other. The Source would give Jesus something, then Jesus would give it all over to the Holy Spirit and the Spirit would give to back to the Source/Father, a perfect marriage relationship.
Old 30-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
But I wonder where you get this information from? It isn't a human can easily obtain such story or from books. If you can have a dream about this story it take you may be months to verify and totally understand and proving that they're true. So how you manage that true and false perception of this two realities?

Hmm - your not far off the mark there actually - but its a bit more than a mere dream in the normal sense... We need to develop an inner ability that we all ALREADY have - unlock an inner gate, so to speak, and follow this narrow path that we find beyond - it all starts with a journey of the Mind down through that which we term subconscious, to find this deep inner Silence, our own source of Being...As Christ advised - above all things KNOW THY SELF - become fully known - all secrets will be revealed He promised.. Take this inner journey in earnest - be determined - this sends out a beacon, an invitation - use my Lords Prayer, Our Father, as He instructs and use ONLY this prayer - add nothing - directly seek communion, invite and allow the Divine to come to us, and at he same time this inner process allows us to approach the Divine DIRECTLY.....This phenomena is that which is called here - the Holy Ghost - the comforter that Christ promised would come to show the way.. It is ALSO a very real, energetic phenomena -an actual TRANSFORMATION occurs as the Mind and body now start to interact directly with subtle spiritual energies as yet unperceived.....

This aspect of the phenomena is perhaps best known as KUNDALINI - one and the same thing Folks - Revelations - Christ and the Book of Life - has SEVEN SEALS that only Christ can open, yes..?... It is sealed on the SPINE with these seven locks that must first be broken - and only Christ can do it........So too the human body which is the "book" within which you "write your life" - has a similar arrangement of seven "seals" known as CHAKRAS - subtle energetic centres that deal specifically with subtle none physical energies that emanate for m OTHER SPIRITUAL REALMS - thus we are always a part of, and remain directly connected to, ALL OF CREATION, even though our mind may be totally unaware of this energetic fact of our existence...

And indeed, that is the trick - the key - and the truth of Christ` teaching - how to take the mind now reading this post, and allow it to come face to face with the Divine that surrounds it always... It all starts with that inner journey down through the Self to the original silence from which you emerged here...On through that Gate and out through the spiritual dimensions - seems bizarre but the inner journey results in a cosmic awareness as we escape the body and approach the Divine whist calling it down to us directly, inviting it, thus we become it, quite literally, fully, merge with it at the level at which we can best accept with THIS mind - this is the gift of the Holy Ghost - tailor made for your own Conscious Self, the personal connection to my Father....Seek it always He advised - find it and allow it to have authority - follow this guide always He says... Holy Ghost - Kundalini - one and the same Divine mechanism for direct communion, that we each already contain.. A VERY REAL PHENOMENA - yet again, not a myth, legend or allegory...lol...but a real world tangeable experiential phenomena...

Aliens in the universe..??...lol....Hmm - there are other lifeforms on other planets similar to this - but most have no PHYSICAL presence here whatsoever as most cannot travel here in any physical manner.. The ones that we ASSUME to be aliens here, and that we see the most of , are actually Angelic manifestations - as in , extra DIMESNIONAL beings rather that extra terrestrial - but this is also used as part of that deception and agenda to confuse and dominate Im afraid..

If Im ever dabbling in the spiritual realms...lol....Nightly my friend - nightly - we all do - every time you sleep or rest deeply, your Soul begins to separate from body and you take on board that subtle spiritual energy with all the knowledge and wisdom it contains... Learn to do this with intent and the process speeds up remarkable - attain the Holy Ghost authentically, and the process becomes literally moment to moment without end - as I say - we LITERALLY BECOME IT without any separation - you know - I and the Father are ONE - taught to those with ears to hear..

Do I see the universe here as a small thing..?...Ah my friend you have no idea the true breadth and scope of this creation...lol...The one we call Yahweh created THIS universe alone - but he/ it is just one of many...lol...Yahweh was create alone and separate in the manner I explain elsewhere - BUT - as also hinted at - in that true Divine real m OUTSIDE and separate from this one - Creation had been going on for time immesuarable....For instance - Yahweh is a Created Angel - and he has brethren - together they are known as ARCHONS, as they govern influence, control an ARC of Creation ( all creation is arranged in spherical nested realities - like a ball contained within a ball contained within a ball - on and on without end.. Yahweh and his bretheren each control one such inner ball, and that is ALL he can influence - THIS single unique realm...

But Christ was specific - He said that actually there are 360 other archons - each rules a single degree of the Arc of Creation - hence their name and station.. That's the Divine realms all joined as one under dominion of Christ and Sophia all called forth BY them working in unison utilising the inherant natural Karmik talent... And then there is Yahweh and THIS realm - separate, isolated - once forgotten but now joined thanks to Christ, who forged a narrow hidden path for the knowledgeable Soul to follow and journey Home....

So we see Creation is indeed IMMENSE - and is never ending , unfolding yet - it doesn't start or end with Yahweh and Archons - we are ALL Divine at the core, and each has the inner potential to realise the Self AS Christ.. He left that gift of the Holy Ghost and taught us how to access it directly....So you ask me, where does this come from - from HIM DIRECTLY - I know Him intimately now, we are brothers, I call Him my mate...lol...but I know your doubts, and the confusion religion causes us all - so He also left us real world evidence that verifies all this - I speak mostly from direct experience, but all that I say here can be found indeed in the ORIGINAL gospels as written by the hand of the Disciples themselves..... Don't expect to find that in the bible though or any other ordained scripture, because simply, in the bible that aint even the disciples writing my friend - it is a fraud, read it carefully and realise that NOBODY who writes in the new testament EVER met Yeshua OR any of the disciples - and that is a FACT

The bible new testament didn't even exist in the form we now have it until mid FOURTH CENTURY, so anyone believing it is the original authentic truth or that the disciples wrote those gospels , are severely deluding themselves and should check out history....Even the catholics admit it a fraud and openly admit they have no clue who the authors of the canon gospels actually are as they are a DICTATED and pieced together work, manufactured to order by Constantine as he forced the catholic religion upon the entire world !!

The catholic church, as said elsewhere, then spent hundreds and hundreds of years and all the military might of Rome, in an effort to eradicate , seize and control all religious truth... They managed to accomplish this completely for most of our recorded history - and so the ORIGINAL truth was all but lost to us.... Christ is not to be so easily thwarted though, and stubbornly for 2000 years His truth persisted until today people like me speak it freely once again... All that I say here is verified completely by the ORIGINAL gospels - so best advise for any who doubt is to simply google - search for ANYTHING that the church forbids you to know - if THEY say its "heresy" then its a guarantee that its actually a crucial truth that you should endeavour to learn....The religion leads you AWAY from my Father and with holds Christs promise from you always - for those with ears to hear...
Old 30-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Suspended
Hi Ab Origine, thanks for explaining to me about your practice which you're not going to hide it as secret. After I see your understanding about the inner body energy I know also your true knowledge about the energy and light that you've mentioned. So I also tell you my secret as how I'm able to be brought up by my mentors and how much I've achieved with my dharma or knowledge about both realms.

I've many mentors, they're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, creator , Good Energy ....... and many others. Mostly, they transfers their dharma energy to me. That's Jesus transferred his circular ring light inside my brain and cross to my back, God Jehovah transfers his universe light to me, creator transfers his creation power that can create life, Good Energy (she is the collector of all dharma in the universe) as energy form is covering my outside so that I can use her 100,000 high level dharma of the world, my mentors' dharma energy and my own dharma energy.....

When I was three years old, my spirit can go outside of my body that's why I'm able to see and perform my dharma outside or in the spiritual realm. All I do is mostly outside my body.

At my age of 27 that's my crucial point that creator brings a baby (that's me) and teach me how to do for my inner light that's the astral light inside any human being. He uses his dharma to pull off my babyskin and only a group of my body energy light is left. That's very vivid to me. And he rectifying and intensified my astral light. After that he refills my bodyskin. So there's no secret of my inner body. And I know the function of it.

When one's consciousness is reaching the astral light, the consciousness is shrunk to a very small size and you may feel the strong light and energy in there. May be you can absorb energy and light or the Divine energy (as you said) from the astral light there.

And all the events are carrying out in the astral light or astral playground. Nothing is outside or connected to the spiritual realm outside the body. But once, my half brain is stolen by the bad god then I can direct connect to the universe. That's only can happen when my half brain is absent (I've taken back my brain). For normal person, it's impossible to go beyond the body and direct connection to the Cosmos.

And it's why Jesus and Buddha Sakyamuni are not knowing anything about the universe or heaven in the universe when they're alive. It's because their spirit never go there.

My three spirits have become Spirit-Gods, one is Spirit-Buddha and the other two are Spirit-Gods. One Spirit-God is staying in the universe heaven promise by God Jehovah. And two of my Spirit-God and Spirit-Buddha are staying with Buddha Sakyamuni and Buddha Amitaba and others Buddhas in the pureland in the universe.

Now me and you are having different approach toward the ascending process spirituality of ourselves. But I still don't know how much you've done or acquired your knowledge about inner body energy. And me is rare for I can see outside and perform all the highest dharma that gods in the universe never seen or experienced. I can directly reach there or capture them when my body or spirit is still not moving a bit to get there. I can using the energy in the universe as me to do anything in the universe.

That's why there's no God that can actually match with my dharma. With these facts I know more than any God or human about the both realms reality or natural possibilities of life. Actually we're staying with Gods at the same realm and only human can't see them.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Great sharings everyone! A couple of responses to these on my part:

Whatever one's talents and inclinations (i.e. whatever Life-'games' one is 'suited' to play and so 'drawn' to engage in) - whether these be more ideational (primarily involving thought-forms) or emotional (primarily involving feeling-qualities) - or both equally - as stated in the thesis I presented in my OP, I think there are two aspects of one's activity/ies which it is important that one monitor and use one's 'awareness' in said regard to decide what changes (or 'new' directions), if any, it may be 'good' (i.e. more psychospiritually 'profitable') for one to endeavor to implement and further Life-explore:

(1) Are one's activities motivated and focused on actualizing 'a greater'. maybe 'the greatest', possible degree of Love and Joy? and

(2) Are one's motivation and focus more selfish than holistic in 'nature'? ("Ye cannot serve God and mammon." blah-de-blah )

Watch that you don't get so passionately involved in whatever it is that you are involved in doing that you don't see which 'way' you are going, IOW.

Be well, y'all!
Old 29-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Master
Relating to the following excerpts from the chapter I presented:

Jesus’ saying: “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then … know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” (Matthew 7:7-11)

And my following up with: “It has … struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of the Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’ – the primary motive (i.e. ‘desire’) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.”

Here is the meme that I constructed from what rumbled around in my mind as I woke up this morning:

P.S. The link to the chapter that I originally posted will soon expire. Here is a link to its permanent (free pdf download) location:

http://davidsundom.weebly.com/upload..._meant-ch1.pdf