Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Experiencer
Can Negative/Positive empathy Influence Your Daily Life

I've had this recurring shoulder, neck and back injury and we've tried extremely hard to make life more comfortable for me over these years. But 2 weeks ago, we visited my wife's oldest brother who I feel has more than normal amount of negative energies.

While visiting and while I wasn't looking, He inadvertently (or adventently) placed his hand on my injured shoulder. For more than 2 weeks I've had to deal with pain, back, should and neck spasms. Often It was just to hard for me to walk in the mornings like I use to. I find myself slumped over when walking which draws and strains the muscles in my chest and back.

Relief came while visiting my wife's youngest brother last weekend and again without my knowledge he touched my shoulder. The pain subsided and for the first time in nearly 3 weeks, I'm nearly back to normal. There's a slight muscular twinge in my chest and neck but nothing more.

After this experience, I'd have to say that coming in contact with humans is now off limits, even hand shakes can cause a dramatic effect on my nervous system. Although I've never been trained in the art of getting rid of these negative energies and as an empath I tend to pick up on and absorb others positive or negative vibes which has been a hindrance all my life.

So can a person or a group of people absorb negative or positive energies with nothing more than human contact.. after what I went through these last 3 weeks, I'd have to say yes.. Sadly and from now on human as well as the family pet contact has been restricted.

I was brought up on a hand shake is as good as the mans/womans word. Now I find myself not wanting to hand shake with anyone. They offer their hand and I refuse to to offer mine. I don't feel bad about this, but I do get strange looks when I do not shake their hand. So how does one tell another they wont or don't shake hands because they're an empath..
Old 12-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
That's called being discerning. Avoiding negative people is self-preservation wisdom.

Oh and try acupuncture, completely healed my back and shoulder issues.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWhisper
So can a person or a group of people absorb negative or positive energies with nothing more than human contact.. after what I went through these last 3 weeks, I'd have to say yes.. Sadly and from now on human as well as the family pet contact has been restricted.

I was brought up on a hand shake is as good as the mans/womans word. Now I find myself not wanting to hand shake with anyone. They offer their hand and I refuse to to offer mine. I don't feel bad about this, but I do get strange looks when I do not shake their hand. So how does one tell another they wont or don't shake hands because they're an empath..

Yes, you are quite right.
However we as humans also need human touch, it stimulates certain chemical pathways in us which are very healthy.
As an Empath you don't want to cut yourself off from all energies, but you do want to be selective in what you absorb. The youngest brother is a good example - his touch was healing.
So research Psychic Shielding, learn how to channel energy and build an energy filter system. It doesn't matter how you do this, imagine a filter system, channel energy down to build it around, under and over you in a bubble and tell it what it's job is. An example is "Transmute all negative, low frequency and stagnant energies from others and the environment into neutral or positive energies." or whatever rule set you feel would be most helpful for you.

Examples would be : A waterfall Bubble to mute energies down so that you still perceive them but not the full whammy of them.
A beehive or air conditioner filter to caught, trap or filter unwanted energies out before they reach you.
The Violet Flame of Saint Germaine - to burn off and transmute all unwanted energies not in alignment with your highest good.
A Rose Shield is most effective - it attracts people of lovely energy while the thorns warn off lower density energies.

Don't use Mirror Shielding - it bounces back/mirrors back people energy to them and can cause people with lower frequency's like anger or hostility to serious melt down - mirroring isn't good.
Also don't make big fire shields, it just makes psychics curious as to what in the world you are hiding and will attract people with fiery dispositions to you - which may lead to chaos also.

So think about how and what you want your shielding to accomplish and build it.
You'll want to do it daily for the first year or so, and then afterwards can just 'plump it up' as needed or when expecting guests or going in public. You may find you change the shielding type several times as you nuance what is going to work best for you. You want to receive the best from folks while mitigating anything uncomfortable - you'll find your way to the exact 'recipe' to accomplish this.

Also research Cutting Cords and Energies - this will be most useful to you as an Empath also to keep your own field clean and clear and comfortable.