Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Cancer Sign ~(◕_◕)╯

Is Cancer in your chart? How do you relate, identify or even differ from the sign of Cancer.

Time period: June 20 – July 22
Element: Water
Ruling planet: Moon
Symbol: Crab
Zodiac quality: Cardinal

The Pros

Last edited by Clover : 25-06-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 25-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Haha, nice meme Nature,thanks for sharing. I like how you described them as plotting along and going against the waves of life. I read Scorpio is one of Cancers greatest compatibility including Taurus and Virgo.

I have Cancer as my moon! I am just happy I have a water elemental in my chart, like water, I like to deeply submerge myself into all areas that I am deeply passionate about. :P I think I can strongly identify with the strong loving/motherly protective trait cancer has, but I think what I love most is my connection to water and Ocean life. I also love how Cancer is ruled by the moon, I have deep admiration and appreciation for the Moon ( as if you couldn't already tell by my hundreds of full moon posts on this forum haha).

I find Cancer similar to Capricorn ( my sign) in many ways like where it caves into it's little hideaway lol. Present one moment, aloof the next.... However where they differ may be on the emotional level. Based on what I read, it appears Cancer emotions seem to get the best of them. I don't attract this sign to me in the love department but I do find they make really great conversationalist or good 'pals' to have around. Overall, I am very content to have this sign as my Moon sign.

Last edited by Clover : 25-06-2017 at 11:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:27 AM
Master
I will do a cancer drawing after I get moved as everything is packed up and ready to go.

Will resume the zodiac drawings after I get settled.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Master
Very caring, loving, dedicated and committed people. Very warm.
but I think the downside of this is that when they get hurt by someone close to them, they have a hard time getting over it, more than most. From what I've seen they tend to withdraw in their shells, and not address the pain and issue at all, rather hide it, even from themselves I think? Not really equipped emotionally to handle painful issues.
I think maybe this esp goes for male Cancers, as men in general find it more difficult to handle emotions. Cancer aspect might add to that.
What I have noticed that they can toughen on the outside, making it harder to penetrate that shell.
My ex-husband was a Cancer, to be honest I'm not sure I have ever penetrated that shell. Yes, he was warm, totally committed, but he never showed -nor worked on- the hurt he carried inside him (not from me). He was so determined (scared) to not face his issues that he'd rather lose all he had in life: me, his kids, his house, his everything, even though that was all he had to keep him strong, his backbone. Still, he'd rather lose that than go inwards.
I do know when we split, it took him years to get over it, and tbh not sure he ever really did. More pain that gets stuffed in the shell.

I know 1 female Cancer. She is the most loving, warm and caring person you could think of. Yes, very emotional, but being a woman, she lets it out. She's happy, enjoys life, cares for ppl, and loves to have fun. She's been married for just over 30 yrs, so also very committed, as is her Virgo partner.

I've noticed both female and male Cancers rely heavily on their partners for support. They are their backbones.
This is exactly why my marriage failed. I began to feel I had 3 kids instead of 2. I had to carry everything that was more difficult in life for him to handle. He appeared strong on the outside, but wasn't on the inside. That did my head in in the end.
I've noticed this with another male Cancer too. Great looking guy, hot as hell, appears confident and strong, but never got over his divorce. Now he uses women for his own pleasure as if they're socks he changes each day. He wants to commit, but cannot.

As for Taurus and Cancer being a good match... not for this Taurus! Maybe if the Taurus is male, Cancer female. I can see that work really well. But I need a stronger man at my side.
The Cancer woman I mentioned is with a male Virgo, that works extremely well. I do wonder how it would go if the male was Cancer and female Virgo? Since Virgos can be very critical and nitpicky I wonder if a Virgo woman could put up with an emotional Cancer?

Taurus-Cancer... Just dawned on me I never even had Cancer friends. I'm not convinced this would be a good match. It isn't for me, no matter how warm and committed Cancers are.
But when you do match, you cannot have a warmer, more committed partner / friend than Cancer.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello FC, thank you for sharing your insight with the Cancer male, always so fascinating to read.

I myself do not attract water elements ( Cancer in particular) as partners, nor have I ever dated a water sign. My rigid Saturn ruler dominates were my energy get's directed, plus with an Aqua in Venus, I probably come off too cold or free spirited for the water sign to warm up to me. Which is too bad because if you get to know me below the surface we could go pretty deep In all seriousness though, I personally like a bit of a healthy challenge ( typical Capricorn) and Alpha male-esque, this sign is most likely to stay friend zoned for me ( respectively/honorably).

I have my moon in Cancer and so does my son, so of course, I am interested in learning more about this sign, but it appears the Cancers are a little shy to come up from their shells and share their wealth with me he he. I admire that Cancers are very caring and loyal figures, very protective and loving of their tribe. In doing my research, it appears some of the greatest actors are cancers from Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise and Merel Streep ( who I LOVE). It is apparent their passion and emotion is translated and mastered in their art very well. To their credit, they are also considered one of the most sexual in the zodiac as well.

My Favorite Cancer of all time, Frida Khalo!

Old 11-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hello FC, thank you for sharing your insight with the Cancer male, always so fascinating to read.

I myself do not attract water elements ( Cancer in particular) as partners, nor have I ever dated a water sign. My rigid Saturn ruler dominates were my energy get's directed, plus with an Aqua in Venus, I probably come off too cold or free spirited for the water sign to warm up to me. Which is too bad because if you get to know me below the surface we could go pretty deep In all seriousness though, I personally like a bit of a healthy challenge ( typical Capricorn) and Alpha male-esque, this sign is most likely to stay friend zoned for me ( respectively/honorably).

I have my moon in Cancer and so does my son, so of course, I am interested in learning more about this sign, but it appears the Cancers are a little shy to come up from their shells and share their wealth with me he he. I admire that Cancers are very caring and loyal figures, very protective and loving of their tribe. In doing my research, it appears some of the greatest actors are cancers from Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise and Merel Streep ( who I LOVE). It is apparent their passion and emotion is translated and mastered in their art very well. To their credit, they are also considered one of the most sexual in the zodiac as well.

My Favorite Cancer of all time, Frida Khalo!

Thank you, haha. As long as it's clear I'm not negative about nor towards Cancers. They're great ppl.

As for the actors you mention... goes to show again that me and Cancer men don't have a 'thing': I always feel Tom Hanks is a big softy, which doesn't appeal to me, grin. I think I'm one of the very few on this planet who didn't see "Forest Gump" and never will. And I seriously never understood why women found Tom Cruise sexy, and Meryl Streep... yes, great actress, but far from my favorite.

Maybe other Tauruses feel differently, I don't know. I mean, Cancer & Taurus are always mentioned as a good match, yet for me it clearly doesn't work.
Old 14-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you, haha. As long as it's clear I'm not negative about nor towards Cancers. They're great ppl.

As for the actors you mention... goes to show again that me and Cancer men don't have a 'thing': I always feel Tom Hanks is a big softy, which doesn't appeal to me, grin. I think I'm one of the very few on this planet who didn't see "Forest Gump" and never will. And I seriously never understood why women found Tom Cruise sexy, and Meryl Streep... yes, great actress, but far from my favorite.

Maybe other Tauruses feel differently, I don't know. I mean, Cancer & Taurus are always mentioned as a good match, yet for me it clearly doesn't work.

So your telling me you don't find this attractive? Because any actor who cries passionately and deeply for a soccer ball deserves an Oscor in my book

I find your sentiments similar to most Earth elemental woman.Too much emotional is a turn off. Being so grounded, I find Earth elementals to be great teachers to the other signs, which is probably why we attract incompatible signs ( particularly when we are young) Decent article on how Earth elements work/inspire with the others
Old 14-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Master
I am also a Cancer Asc... considering I'm a Sun Aquarius, trying to mingle the two aspects is pretty challenging. My intellectual rational side hasn't got much tolerance for my watery emotional clingy side.

I notice a lot of the traits already mentioned to varying degrees. I do notice of myself that I prefer to approach a situation sideways until I'm sure of it. I'll observe what's going on from the sidelines, if anything seems sketchy I'll stay on the sidelines... if I think I'm in danger, I'll retreat under my rock and will snap my little pincers at anything that gets too close.

Old 15-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
So your telling me you don't find this attractive? Because any actor who cries passionately and deeply for a soccer ball deserves an Oscor in my book

I find your sentiments similar to most Earth elemental woman.Too much emotional is a turn off. Being so grounded, I find Earth elementals to be great teachers to the other signs, which is probably why we attract incompatible signs ( particularly when we are young) Decent article on how Earth elements work/inspire with the others
What an interesting article, thank you for sharing that!
Attracting incompatible signs when younger, yes, I can wholeheartedly relate to that. I sometimes have thought it's like I'm only bringing ppl something, helping them, and after that it's over. With me usually hurt cos I did get attached.

I do have a very strong emotional side, due to my moon being in Pisces I think. I was always the one to shed tears when Santaclaus arrived (big thing over here), even as an adult, and who had to bawl her eyes out when her kids got on a coach for a school-trip, that trip only lasted 1 day. They'd be back by 5 pm. I always tried to be happy and cheerful, if only for the kids, but I always failed Once had to see my son of when he was 15 for a 5-day school trip. I seriously bawled my eyes out after that.
Tearing up even now, thinking about it, haha.

I don't think I have any Cancer in my chart.
But this section in the article about Earth & Water is very interested. Basically I can learn to guide my emotions by using my Taurus characteristics. Maybe that's why I never have drowned in sorrows, not even when things were really bad. I always bounce back.
Very interesting. Thanks again for sharing!

Oh the clip... maybe deserves an Oscar, still doesn't make him attractive I didn't watch that movie either, even though the rest of the family did.
I do appreciate him as an actor in the Robert Langdon series. Still don't find him sexy though, grin.

Old 15-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I am also a Cancer Asc... considering I'm a Sun Aquarius, trying to mingle the two aspects is pretty challenging. My intellectual rational side hasn't got much tolerance for my watery emotional clingy side.

I notice a lot of the traits already mentioned to varying degrees. I do notice of myself that I prefer to approach a situation sideways until I'm sure of it. I'll observe what's going on from the sidelines, if anything seems sketchy I'll stay on the sidelines... if I think I'm in danger, I'll retreat under my rock and will snap my little pincers at anything that gets too close.
Approaching sideways, interesting!