Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

The river of life

I remember when I was a child I would go to a sort of a park which was rather like a big and beautiful garden. I would go to one of the many rivers there and I would stare at the flowing water and sometimes collect tadpoles in a bottle. Those little creatures are very connected to the river and to life. They spend all their life in the river, swim freely and one day die.

I still remember the image of the river now. The water was clean and not deep. A small river.

I believe that life is sacred.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
I do too....

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 22-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Knower
Hebrew Meaning of River of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
I remember when I was a child I would go to a sort of a park which was rather like a big and beautiful garden. I would go to one of the many rivers there and I would stare at the flowing water and sometimes collect tadpoles in a bottle. Those little creatures are very connected to the river and to life. They spend all their life in the river, swim freely and one day die.

I still remember the image of the river now. The water was clean and not deep. A small river.

That's a nice story that mirrors life. In truth, we're the tadpole in water. You are using a Greek word in the title, which has a linguistic meaning in parallel to Greek. It's like East / West. River of Life. Put two together to make one new meaning.

AMN in Greek means Lamb. In Hebrew, it means True, or our word Amen. Join the meanings, then look at all linguistic roots of AMN in Greek words. You will be amazed.

AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the sacrifice of a Lamb in Roman times
AMNION - Sac covering a baby in the waters of a womb
AMNIOTIC - Water of the Womb
AMNESIA - Sia means condition, so not remembering your past life is Amnesia.
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNATION - God remembering

It's the True Lamb, or Baptism. Immersion as sacrifice, rising to new life (born again). Baptism is the river of life, or the life we live. It's rebirth from John 3. Indeed, a tadpole becomes more, like a butterfly. Frogs become princes. Princes become Kings.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll

I did exactly the same, but it was an harbourside bay with sea creatures in rock pools

And i also believe Life is sacred.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Lorelyen

And so are we and our individuality.
We need to respect that we're just a part of it.
We have yet to learn how to harmonise with it.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Ascender

If any should wish for help in feeling part of all, this little thought may be an aid.
That we are not simply bodies passing through life, but life passing through bodies. petex.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
If any should wish for help in feeling part of all, this little thought may be an aid.
That we are not simply bodies passing through life, but life passing through bodies. petex.

Awesome quote. Not humans having a spiritual experience, but Spiritual Beings (Sattva) having a human experience. Temporary existence is not eternal truth (Sattva).

See this: TAMAS, RAJAS and SATTVA

Must be viewed in a PDF viewer, then enlarge.