Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 18-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Eh... I also don't know how you predict a partner's death on your palm. End of relationship? Yes. But not death specifically. There are a lot of dodgy readers out there, palmistry and otherwise!

Which is why I'm wondering if the affection/relationship line thing is legit, because the main relationship lines I look for actually run closer to the Life line :)

Of course, your palmist may be using a different system.
Are you talking about the lines that run down on the mount of Venus? If you don't mind, could you explain your way to me a bit more? Thank you!
Old 24-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Administrator
Hello

Love is not something that I feel one can see on the hand, as is not love in the hand of fate at times. Those lines that cross those chance meetings that we might come to find. Other times it is something that just finds us when we stop looking for it.

When I was a lot younger I had a reading done, I never took much to it at the time and then found it again years later. I have a break in my lifeline, and I have had the NDE happen so that is now in the past. At the time the reader pointed it out and said its a fork in the road is all. It was more than just that it was a death event, but too in looking back on it there was a fork in the road where I did made a path decision choice.

In that reading it was clear that like a card reading done around the same time that I would only be with the "one" man in life. If I had take this to heart LOL I would not be with "Heart" (a member here) now in life I would still be with my abusive ex.

This is why readings are guidelines to show us but one path that might be there. We can have many relationships in life but never find that one that brings in that love we are so conditioned to find.

Lynn
Old 26-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Love is not something that I feel one can see on the hand, as is not love in the hand of fate at times. Those lines that cross those chance meetings that we might come to find. Other times it is something that just finds us when we stop looking for it.

When I was a lot younger I had a reading done, I never took much to it at the time and then found it again years later. I have a break in my lifeline, and I have had the NDE happen so that is now in the past. At the time the reader pointed it out and said its a fork in the road is all. It was more than just that it was a death event, but too in looking back on it there was a fork in the road where I did made a path decision choice.

In that reading it was clear that like a card reading done around the same time that I would only be with the "one" man in life. If I had take this to heart LOL I would not be with "Heart" (a member here) now in life I would still be with my abusive ex.

This is why readings are guidelines to show us but one path that might be there. We can have many relationships in life but never find that one that brings in that love we are so conditioned to find.

Lynn
Thank you Lynn! I remember your story, quite the interesting one. Twin stories are always so interesting because they happen under the oddest circumstances sometimes. I feel like some things you can predict in the palm but others you cannot simply predict.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I think it depends on who is your palm reader. I know one lady who is experienced in her palm reading. However, it all depends after you have your readings done. It will changed through time after the each reading as it depends on what you have done after that.
Like example, if the palm reader say this person is going to have a bad marriage, then upon hearing this, the person become very cautious on knowing friends and started to do many merits and charity, highly likely, this person might not end up with such a bad marriage afterall.
Whatever it is, palm reading is a guide for you on how to live on your life. You have to take the initiative to make it better. It is up to individual to make their differences.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
There are, they're called affection/relationship lines. Though, I'm really starting to doubt the accuracy. I was told that I'd be widowed. I don't know how you predict that off a palm. It kinda crushed me as stupid as it sounds.
50 percent of married people are widowed at some point. Someone has to die first. It could be when you are 100 years old don't worry about it.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Sun
I think it depends on who is your palm reader. I know one lady who is experienced in her palm reading. However, it all depends after you have your readings done. It will changed through time after the each reading as it depends on what you have done after that.
Like example, if the palm reader say this person is going to have a bad marriage, then upon hearing this, the person become very cautious on knowing friends and started to do many merits and charity, highly likely, this person might not end up with such a bad marriage afterall.
Whatever it is, palm reading is a guide for you on how to live on your life. You have to take the initiative to make it better. It is up to individual to make their differences.
You can actually see your lines change over time. Its pretty cool.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:48 AM
Pathfinder

I agree with most on here, the lines change as you age and Nothing is written in stone. There are so many forms of palmistry, chinese palmistry has some interesting info as well, it helps to take them all into account. "Marriage lines" aka relationship lines are just part of the story, you have to look at everything as a whole to really understand in depth. I used to use palms as a guide and intuition would lead from there, if you feel that you're getting some pretty bad info, I would move on, especially if they're only going off of bits of info.

Just like looking at a Seurat painting, you can look at each dot in detail but you won't see the picture until you step back and view it.

~journey