Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 02-02-2012, 05:31 AM
Master
A Bad Witch

A person where my Dad lives as been trying to control the people and the housing organisation...

This person moved from a flat on the top floor down to a flat on the bottom floor...

Then tried to influence using his magic powers to further his own agenda for complete control of the sheltered flats and its residents...

This was stopped when 12 residents voted against him...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 02-02-2012, 10:18 AM
LadyMoondancer

how do you know he's been using magickal powers. people can and have succeeded in controlling/manipulating people AND apartment buildings without magical powers.

and by bad, do you mean he's a bad person, or a bad witch, in that he is unsuccessful in casting spells. His spells must be particularly bad if 12 persons can vote in the mundane world against him and succeed.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Lostgirl

IF he was any good at being a witch they wouldnt have voted him out either......

I was a bit baffled as to why this was posted?? Did you want help with the situation?!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Occultist

I am a Witch and nobody going to vote me out of anywhere I want to be.
However he Avatar is a Christian one so I say maybe she is confused on Witches and was taught in Church some wonderful things about us :)
Old 02-02-2012, 09:04 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Serenity69:

I am (also) interested in exactly how they found out he was practicing any kind of Magick (at all)--particularly left-path magick?

Some people see all Magick as "Black" and Magickal Practioners as "bad". How do you view Magick?

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 03-02-2012, 12:00 AM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
IF he was any good at being a witch they wouldnt have voted him out either......!

rof****!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:04 AM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
I am (also) interested in exactly how they found out he was practicing any kind of Magick (at all)--particularly left-path magick?

Some people see all Magick as "Black" and Magickal Practioners as "bad". How do you view Magick?

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

gee, when JC turned all that water into wine at that marriage feast in Cana, it was viewed as "good" magick because it saved the person footing the bill a lot of money! - otherwise, the magick would be considered "bad" because - well because xians just don't like magick. - then they need to stop practicing candle magick by putting candles on their birthday cakes, making a wish and blowing out the candles. -- pure simple candle magick - oh the horrors of it all!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:06 AM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
However he Avatar is a Christian one so I say maybe she is confused on Witches and was taught in Church some wonderful things about us :)
he's also listed as being from Hogwarts - that answers that.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Master
Yes LostGirl i would like your help to bring him back from the dark side...

He isn't evil...

He has just been hypnotised by negative entities around him...

Hopefully your help will change him back into a decent human being:)

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 03-02-2012, 12:11 AM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Yes LostGirl i would like your help to bring him back from the dark side...

He isn't evil...

He has just been hypnotised by negative entities around him...

Hopefully your help will change him back into a decent human being:)

I would suggest an exorcism