Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 20-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Questions NOT to ask your pendulum

I was wondering, besides NOT asking your pendulum questions about death ....

are there any other questions, or topics one should NOT ask ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Medium_Laura

What a pendulum can answer and what it can’t
• A pendulum cannot predict whom you will marry, even if you phrase it separately. You can ask if Joe is for your highest good at this time. You can ask things like “Is it optimal Joe loves children”. You shouldn’t ask if you and Joe will have children, that again is a prediction. When you ask questions about your future, it will more than likely be biased by your own wants and desires, thus giving answers that it cannot know.

• You can ask your pendulum about choices. “All things considered, is it optimal that I attend school in the fall?” “All things considered, is it optimal that I work in the field of electronics?” “is it optimal that I purchase the white car? Is it optimal I purchase the less expensive car?”

• You can ask your pendulum about your current health. “All things considered, is it optimal that stress is causing the headache?” “All things considered, is it optimal that I am afraid of my feelings?” and so on.

• I love to use my pendulum to choose gifts for others. I can walk into a store and mentally find five things that I like and think they would like. Then I ask my pendulum. ATC (all things considered) IIO (is it optimal) that Sue would like the coffee grinder as a gift?” “ATCIIO that Sue would like the diamond necklace best?” Amy also suggests that you use a finger on your hand for each choice. Appointing the ring finger as one gift, the ring finger, the middle finger and then finally the thumb as “other”. Lay your hand flat out on a table and span out your fingers. Hover the pendulum over the hand and then just ask your pendulum which gift would make Sue the happiest. Follow the directional swing and see which finger it’s choosing. I will actually use a pen and write the item on that finger, since I tend to forget which I appointed to what!

• Weather conditions – while to some this may seem like predicting the future; weather, though ever changing, has patterns that are known to your Higher Self. How do the weathermen give you a week’s forecast? They use high tech equipment and estimate the course of the weather. Your pendulum can do this for you ask well. If you have a garden party planned for Thursday, you can ask your pendulum if the day will be sunny. You can ask if it will rain all day. You can ask if it will rain only part of the day. Have fun and practice!
Old 20-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow you are quick ! Talk about " ask and ye shall receive ! " Thank you for your reply.

I need to write those 2 phrases down, I can never remember them when asking my questions. " All things considered " and " is it optimal " ?

Ok, on asking about choices, ok on the health questions.
Very interesting on the selection of gifts idea.

aha and here is the one I was wondering about - weather. Awhile ago I asked if the weather will be dry for a certain day next week and the pendulum said yes. I have also been following the weather forecasts and for the past week, the weatherman/ woman was in sync with my pendulum and sunshine was in the forecast for the day in question.

Now, I am looking at the weather forecasts and they are talking rain !
I am thinking this is going to change by the time the day arrives.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Sangress

Don't ask it when you will die.

I doubt many people want to know that answer anyways.

*realises that it was in the original post.*

I read it as "what should I NOT ask my pendulum"...oopse

Whats another one, lets see.....

Asking about births and genders of babies seems to me to be a bit of a hard one.

Asking about whether someone loves you before you know enough about them to know them properly yourself would also give some contradictory answers.

Hmm...asking about past lives can get tricky too. My friend asked "have I had more than *insert number* of lives" and kept getting confusing answers.

I think maybe pendulums hone in on what your subconscious already knows and reacts to that..so that could be why some things are best left unquestioned....but that's just a little theory of mine.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Nemetami

not sure, but about the future thing I never ask unless I am given a message first. Such as the day after I was angry at my BF adding to the stress of the day, my guides told me this "Be kind to (his name), he is your love." That made me smile and feel sorry for even attempting to vent my stress on him but that made me ask certain questions about it, ofcourse on the future. I still ask from time to time the same question to see if the answer is constant. And it is, and it is not going through my desires as some things it is telling me otherwise than what I wished for, which is not bad, just different form what I plan. What I ask according to the future is the following, kind of like weather prediction, "according to the current energies, is there the probability of blah blah blah happening?" or "Is blah blah blah part of my life plan I agreed on before coming to earth?" This last question I think is important. As this is what I agreed and plan on on the other side before incarnating now. It does not mean it has to be like this as you always have free will. :) But yes, this is why I don't think it is wrong to ask about the future, you just have to know how to ask and consider free will.

What I don't recommended asking is about other people. Directly their personal information, as you do not have permission for this, unless you get it, and even then is not certain you will. This would be like spying on them.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:26 AM
santacruz18

Can you ask about other people?
Old 11-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Questions about others without their knowledge or consent

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 11-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Medium_Laura

You can work with your pendulum FOR other people, but yes, as Daisy says "With their permission"

You can ask if "Dave" is the right business partner for you at this time.

But don't ask "Will I marry John?" Pendulums should not be used for predictions of any kind.

They are "truth testers" not Ouija boards :)
Old 11-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Laura ~

so no prediction questions at all ? including " will I meet _______ ? " or " are there plans for me to take a trip to _______" ?

so what is a " truth tester " question ? an example or two, if you don't mind

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Medium_Laura

Yes no predictions. Your pendulum doesn't work like that. It accesses your "higher self" and the "Universal Energies".

Examples of what to ask your pendulum would be

Is _____ for my highest good as a partner?

Is Bali the right place for me to vacation this summer?

It will connect to what is for your "highest good" at this point in your life.

I use the phrase "All things considered, is it optimal that....."

If you use will or should (that is a clue you are predicting) and it will not answer you truthfully because it doesn't know your future. The future isn't set in stone and changes every minute of every day.

Here is a link to my pendulum articles:
http://www.silentvoices.org.uk/#/lau...bio/4546745756