Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
tomo

hi bodylisious

not quite sure what you mean but you have my attention would you care to explain please i am very curious as to the spiritual side you think you connect to
tomo
Old 13-11-2006, 01:34 AM
bodylisious32

Hi Tomo,

Calm down, lol.....
I dont wish to frighten you of, but tell me do you share a love for stamp colecting an model areo planes.......... and i bet you have a great friend who adores you almost like a sister like friend so close you would swear you shared the same soul.......
i have sed far more then what i wanted to say here ,,,,,,,
enjoy ure stay..........i dont wish to come across as erm.......but u seem feminine for a man , or are you you know { its all gud wat ever way you swing dont worry } nyt chicken xxx.
much love light and protection
xxxkerixxx.
Old 13-11-2006, 01:38 AM
tomo

well i really dont know what to say you sound offensive but in a nice way typical female got a bit right not into model planes
tomo
Old 13-11-2006, 01:43 AM
bodylisious32

oh wel cnt win them all i only wanted to get ye attention i had a bet with my gud mate chi who wil get you first guess i won ......
awwwwwwwwwwww poor chi...........
she my best m8 no one comes close,......
nyt nyt sweetdreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz an no u cant steal er from me .....
am very PROTECTIVE OF HER!!!!
much love light and protection xxxkerixxxx.

please no offence taken HAHAHAHA....I KNO I KNO ......U MENT ME BUT AGAIN SOZA ITS HAPPY HOUR .
Old 13-11-2006, 01:47 AM
tomo

well i should be flattered then shouldnt i but something tells me things are not what they seem here you sure have a way of making yourself noticed nice meeting you even though i am not sure what to make of you lol
tomo
Old 13-11-2006, 08:28 PM
chi chi

hi tomo

you must excuse my good friend bo she tends to get carried away at times hope she hasnt scared you off hahahaha
love chi xxxxxxx
Old 14-11-2006, 06:24 PM
bodylisious32

CHI HELOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOMO......ELOAH

TY 4 ye kind words chi u spoil me you really do !!!!

tomo, i aint scared you of have i ? i ope not.... anyway u will get used to me an chi we like 2 peas in a pod.........you beter ansa her or she GETS A BIT MOODY!!!
much love an light and protection,
xxxkerixxx.
Old 14-11-2006, 08:08 PM
chi chi

bo

you shud take a leaf outta my book n chill girl lol ignore her tomo i am a gentle soul bo duz tend to get confused at times hahahahaha
love chi xxxx
Old 15-11-2006, 06:23 PM
bodylisious32

split persona springz 2 mind x
Old 15-11-2006, 07:47 PM
chi chi

u callin me bo?
thought u was my friend lol
love chi xxxx
Closed Thread