Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 27-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Occultist

I have done many paranormal investigations have personally heard this white noise or evp 1st hand. I never jump to the conclusion it was a spirit.
might be a radio signal or CB or ham radio or something else. Also just cause it seems to answer questions like 1 question out of 100 doesnt mean its talking to us. Paranormal investigators like John Zaffis has been usuing a ghost box. I think going from hearing a voice to the conclusion it was a ghost is far fetched. If thats the case why not hook one up and ask to speak with Christ or a Diety??
Or ask to speak with a dead relative someone you knows voice. Like a parent?
I have done this actually and got responces when asking to speak to a parent the funny thing is it sounded nothing like my parent.
Old 21-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Experiencer

If it's answering only about 1% of the questions put to it then it's a pretty safe bet that it's not a spirit communicating with you on the occasion in question.

However, this doesn't mean that the phenomenon never reveals true spirit voices.

Jim
Old 21-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden28
Well im buying a Ghost-Radio soon, most of you already know what this is, for those of you that dont, it picks them up by using alternating frequencies and as Greyeyes has just said they use it for piggybacking communication.

Alot of paranormal shows out there use them now, Ghost Adventures being one of them among many. Of course having them come through after asking questions is all well and good, but its always good to keep in mind that having a digital recorder arround at the time of the conversation can be a vital tool to have at your disposal.

I dont consider this tool anywhere near as bad as an Oujia board, Although it might have consequences that we are not aware of as of yet.

Have you had any experiences with the Ghost-Radio yet, Golden?

Jim