Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder

Help find a lost one.

If someone can help through mediumship. 2 years have past since we last heard of my brother in law Ignacio. My in laws are devastated not knowing his where abouts. His sister received an anonymous message stating he had already passed. We may never know what happened. I’m assuming if he has passed he may come through.
Old 13-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

Honestly this is something that no reader would venture to look into. We have no way to know the "motives" of asking on this. I understand and feel for the loss that has happened here.

I can share in something that happened personally with me when I was just opening to do readings. I was asked something similar and I so felt that the person was "Passed" but this was not the case, they had been placed in a living coma state so that they felt like they had passed. Life was still there, as the hope was that the damage to the body would heal in the coma state. So they were living but not living if that makes sense.

From this point on I have not gone to look for those missing without the foundations of knowing all the details in place. At times we do not want to be found and we have to leave things at that.

Living or passed that energy from a person can still come through this is where the lines can get crossed.

I feel for your situation. I hope that the Universe will bring some closure for you and yours.

Lynn