Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2011, 04:44 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Love represents many forms of shared caring, compassion, forgiveness, giving, sharing, supporting, and many other forms of shared understanding, that result in human relationships forming. And since the human race evolved, rather than self-destructed, I believe the innate nature of caring was the crucial ingredient that allowed the human race to evolve, rather than create their own selfish demise, without a worded or reasoned explanation of why.

May I attempt a respectful challenge to anyone who seeks to, analyse my answers, to then respond with question. Please do so, but consider a response that reflects your own answers, rather than only focusing on the validity of my own, it`s just a suggestion.
Hi Papa Bear: The question i will pose represents my own understanding and its relationship to your first paragraph, above.. i am curious as to why the broad brush of 'Love' is used when you so articulately expressed very nuanced descriptions of 'feeling' the experiences of 'Life'.. the broad brush of 'Love' is fertile with misunderstandings, why not explore the fine details of nuanced expressions which can illuminate the rich diversity of feelings.. the word 'Love' seems like a fall-back position or a catch-all term to avoid the adventure of exploring or really discovering the depth of our relationships with each other and with Life.. anyway, that's my perspective, not an assertion of truth, but an invitation for discussion..

Be well..