Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-12-2011, 03:04 PM
papanichols

Video of orb after asking to show itself

A friend and I were video taping in my office. We were recording because I knew the place was haunted as did everyone else that worked there. I worked the 12 hour shift over night and was the only person working there. I had a lot of strange things happen to me. A random basketball just rolling down the hallway when I'm the only person there, a loud bang then a door swinging open, furniture moving with no one there to move it, and many other strange things.

I was really into the show ghost hunters and was always watching videos online while at work (one reason I feel like the paranormal felt they could show themselves around me) and it fascinated me. A friend of mine didn't believe me when I told him. I wanted to prove him wrong but he could never make it to work with me.

One Halloween we went to a Native American graveyard. We didn't find anything until we were literally getting in the car to leave. I decided before getting in the car to ask a spirit to show itself. Nothing happened. I asked again and the car door my friend was about to get in slammed shut. Also, after looking at a few pictures we had taken we got a man in a mist behind a grave that we couldn't see when we took the picture. Unfortunately, I don't have the picture. He found this pretty cool and decided to make it to my work to experiment.

I'm carrying on and on about my experiences, but now I'm getting to the video. Jarrod, my friend, came down to do some experimenting. After 15 mins of recording the place and showing hot spots in the offices, I asked it to do something to show us it was there, in the office next to us a touch screen printer turned on. While, recording the room and the printer an orb was moving from the printer to the desk. Of course, we didn't see it with the naked eye. When going thru the video, we found many orbs. I should be getting this video in an e-mail tomorrow night sometime, because it's on Jarrods laptop. I will try to post the video as soon as I get it. I hope this was a good read and maybe some of you can share your experiences. I was pretty stoked when seeing the vid.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:14 PM
papanichols

still haven't got the video.... hopefully i will soon and then i can post it
Old 02-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Knower
Sounds great. I'm looking forward to seeing the video.