Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
ok thank you. That makes sense. I like to read through comments people make about there twin flame. Often it doesn't sound like a good thing. I didn't think I was getting the full idea of it. How do you know if you met yours?

I have to be honest part of me still wishes that I did not know!!! In some ways it was confirmed to me by a psychic, however I already knew - for me it's in the eyes, there is something about looking into your twins eyes.

Be careful though because I also experienced this with my Karmic - the difference being that the eyes lose their rapture.

The truth is, and most people forget, the reality of a tf relationship is not about the pair, it is about something bigger outside of them.

We all want love, and tf love is the cream of the crop, yet it does ask us to change, to review and to move into higher level consciousness. A consciousness that is above our current vibration on this planet.

That really does take some work, of course there is the other side of it, giving with all of your heart, trusting, sharing and creating through a visionary capacity.

I guess the real answer though is that you just know ... They're like a boomerang in your life, even if years go by there will be some way that you see them again or something will remind you.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear friends, it's very encouraging to heart from your story's
And opinions... I met mine a year ago after a turbulent time in
my life Drug abuse not stable at all and a miserable believe system..No future no inspiration to better myself..

We have this incommon let me start by this:

We are both firstborns of our family's
With 4 siblings he has 3
Pattern boy /girl /boy /girl
Our Forname start both A so our parents
We share the exact same blood group
He's been born on the same continent Africa me 18/04/89 he 11/05/89
Old 08-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Newbie ;)

It's awesome having the opportunity to hear and
Discuss and share with eachother..
I met my significant other last year after a troubled past
We share those things together:

Let me start by this:
We are both firstborns of our family's
With 4 siblings he has 3
Pattern boy /girl /boy /girl
Our Forname start both A so our parents
We share the exact same blood group
He's been born on the same continent Africa
me 18/04/89 he 11/05/89
Our daughters due date was 11.05.18

I still don't know what or how it is relevant for us..
I 'll be pleased to hear from you