Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 15-08-2016, 04:45 AM
Guide
I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon around plants to keep ants away, and on the leaves of the tasty ones to keep gnats away. I read that it also prevents fungus and mold, especially if sprinkled on soil around the plant that's showing signs of disease.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Pathfinder

There is something called Diatometrious Earth probably not spelled correctly. But it is a fossilised powder that at a microscopic level is so sharp it cuts through exoscelotons of insects and dries them out. You spread it around your yard and it is great. It can be even used for detox, digestion help and internal parasites (same way as it helps around the home), fleas and ticks. So if you buy the food grade one which is more expensive than pool grade, you can eat it yourself as can your dog, cat, hamster, bird, horse, cow, goat etc. It is completely safe for mammals but a killer to insects and parasites.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Seeker

Watering your plants in the morning is an excellent idea - however, what if it rains all the time?
I use slug pubs and slug collars. No, not what you think! I buy both from Garden Organic, the collars especially work marvellously but are not cheap if you need a lot. As to the pubs, you need a source of cheap beer (dregs) or you can get some granules too I think.