Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Aquamarine

Sparrow:
Your terminology much earlier in this thread describing a spouse as "a being wearing the identity of your spouse" sounds so cold and, frankly, loveless. Many who have suffered the loss of their spouse grieve the rest of their earthly lives just waiting to be reunited and you make it sound like, well, nothing. If we are all just a bunch of individuals seeking to advance, why has society even bothered with marriage?
Old 16-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Administrator
What we as mere mortals call death. life goes on there is no death when anyone wants to eat or taste food.when the transition has taken place or gone into the spirit world, you can,if you want to excersise you can.but there comes a point when spirit realise its time for them to do something else they move on.there are halls of learning in the spiritworld,where you carry on learning.and learn new things.the first three levels are the easiest to make contact with,the higher the level the less need you have to make contact with your loved ones, this is not to say that they forget about us,but they do this to enable the people left behind to move on,when you loose a loved one be it spouse partner or child,you grieve and there is no time limit to how long this will go on..some people pass not long after themselves through a broken heart as they say, when the grieving process is over and you can start to move on again some do with a heavy heart others more easily,
but when you live and enjoy life again this makes the spirit happy.

Namaste
Old 16-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Sparrow:
Your terminology much earlier in this thread describing a spouse as "a being wearing the identity of your spouse" sounds so cold and, frankly, loveless. Many who have suffered the loss of their spouse grieve the rest of their earthly lives just waiting to be reunited and you make it sound like, well, nothing. If we are all just a bunch of individuals seeking to advance, why has society even bothered with marriage?
Of the light, pure rays of love, blessings from the heavens above.

The terminology used by Sparrow is not chosen to cushion or pamper ones sensitivities or dress perspectives outside of the physical vantage point in cotton wool. Many of the points of perception and information will be shared (when asked for via invitation) from a state of consciousness, a point of observation external from the human or physical state, and is therefore not presented wrapped in terminology or ways of thinking that others want to confine themselves to within their understanding. Know that, while it is within the capacity for Sparrow to speak and present information in a way that paints it into each individuals personal comfort zone, in order to perhaps make them feel temporarily better about their sense of individual loss, it is more so the intention to present information from the vantage point of perception outside of the human state, regardless if it rustles the feathers of others or is seen not to ‘align to the values’ of human persona.

I am aware and appreciate your recent callings for confirmations and resolutions that you tend to cast towards the ether world. So too the doubts that plague your mind through these, often lonely personal times, in which your many questions remain unanswered, or of those answers which simply have no consistency or solid texture of which you tend to rely. While I am empathetic with and understanding of your experience of individual loss, it is not for you to interpret this information here from an inflexible filter of mind, clouded perhaps by emotional attachments, but for you to really attempt to use the information, the terminology given, to look at things differently to how you currently do in order for you to find value and other doors of understanding that you have not as yet considered. You approach this information from the point of view and persona of a human being, with all its conditions and harsh realities that shape your opinions. I present this information from the persona, the consciousness being that I know myself and exist as, that is not of human or of physical origin, really in an attempt to bring forth our eyes for you to see through, so that you may see what we see. In this light, I would simply ask that, while retaining your own human values, and your own intuitive values as your guide, you occasionally set the human ones aside to sample and submerge yourself within values and understandings from other sources alien to you, and seek to better comprehend them in their own wisdom.

Beings in the spirit world, or beings from the vibrational intention that I speak on behalf of, know and understand that all spirit play a great many roles simultaneously throughout their journey. This is to say, your own spirit may simultaneously ‘wear’ multiple roles, which I call personas, at any given moment. This is to say friend, that while a loved one who has passed on may retain the role as a spouse to you, within that loving connection of consciousness, that being will simultaneously wear other appearances, personas and energy identities as a spirit being to interact within other dimensions, environments and with other creatures great and small. This is to say, this loved one who traverses the etheric will actually, on occasion, become a beautiful animal, perhaps not even of the Earth origin, or take on the form of the opposite sex, or simply take on a pure energy-mass form to interact with different beings that they work with. Our message really is, for humanity not to latch onto rigid physical manifestations of the energy that manifests as their loves ones. For all beings in their spirit identity, in human understanding, are pure infinite energy and do not require the garments of ‘spouse’, ‘parent’ or ‘sibling’, in those vibrational states, for All exist as One.

Now, from the perspective of your infinite pure energy state, whether you choose to call it pure white light, pure God state or your Higher Self, try to process the information I have shared with you once again through such eyes.

At your service,
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-09-2012, 05:40 PM
SearchingMyself

folks do not believe whatever being said until you have first hand experience or scientific proof.
It is better to be skeptical rather than directly jumping on any conclusion.
Old 16-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Aquamarine

Spirit Guide Sparrow

If I am, indeed, on this earth for a purpose, I believe that purpose being to fully experience what you refer to as emotional attachments. The emotional attachments which began as a small child only grow to encompass more and more individuals as we grow through life. If our purpose was to grow just individually, there is no need for the other side to give hints of an afterlife, thereby, giving the hope to rekindle our existences together. It would be much easier to just believe death is final to go one with our lives here without those we lost.

You have stated that in the afterlife you would not be required to see those who have injured you or that you simply did not wish to see. So, apparently, All do not exist as one.

Perhaps, as you are now incarnate, you may be neglecting this area of actually being human and the lessons it offers?
Old 16-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingMyself
folks do not believe whatever being said until you have first hand experience or scientific proof.
It is better to be skeptical rather than directly jumping on any conclusion.

one could be waiting a very long time for first hand experiences or scientific proof ~

perhaps an open mind to the possibilities would be a good way to start

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Perhaps, as you are now incarnate, you may be neglecting this area of actually being human and the lessons it offers?

Aquamarine,

I don't believe Sparrow is neglecting anything ~

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

It is wonderful to feel your presence here again and to read your replies to the variety of questions posed to you. I do wish you would visit more often , yes, I know .... yet still....

love always,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 17-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Spirit Guide Sparrow

If I am, indeed, on this earth for a purpose, I believe that purpose being to fully experience what you refer to as emotional attachments. The emotional attachments which began as a small child only grow to encompass more and more individuals as we grow through life. If our purpose was to grow just individually, there is no need for the other side to give hints of an afterlife, thereby, giving the hope to rekindle our existences together. It would be much easier to just believe death is final to go one with our lives here without those we lost.

You have stated that in the afterlife you would not be required to see those who have injured you or that you simply did not wish to see. So, apparently, All do not exist as one.

Yes that is, how to say, apparent to you. It is however apparent to Sparrow that you have, to borrow your terminology, neglected to study other words and works of my dear self in this light. For if you had, you would have understood the difference between the soul and the spirit as I have relayed, and thereafter know that your spirit does not adhere to the same principles that your soul persona does. For it is, your spirit existed before time, it permeates all time, and all dimensions, for it is One with Prime Creator at all times. It is your yesterday, your now and your tomorrow. As are all spirit - For that which spirit IS, is Prime Creator. Your soul persona, that is, your human consciousness, experiences its Spirit, its Self identity, through the passage of events through free will choices. So it is my dear friend, one may quite easily exist as One (in one dimensional/time state) yet simultaneously disconnect their soul persona journey from those of other souls (in a completely different dimensional state), for it is the soul and the spirit do not exist on the same vibrational platform. Your spirit does not need to block or hide it’s Self from any other being like that of your consciousness persona, for it exists within a vibration of pure complete love.

If you do wish to address Spirit Guide Sparrow, it would be wise not to attempt to correct my parameters of perception when you neglect to study and understand them fully.

I will also enlighten you, Aquamarine, that Spirit Guide Sparrow is not upon the Earth to learn ‘lessons’ as some would have you believe. If this is your own personal justification for your own existence in physical state, then joyfully explore that potential to your hearts delight.

In service
-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

It is wonderful to feel your presence here again and to read your replies to the variety of questions posed to you. I do wish you would visit more often , yes, I know .... yet still....

love always,
Dream Angel xx

Well, what can one say. I love you too.

-Sparrow