Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-01-2014, 05:30 PM
loveandlight259

Is it possible?

Is it possible that UFO's are simply beings that have accessed a higher realm of conciseness? Could be they be more advanced forms of human beings and spirits?

Thoughts?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Master

Hi Loveandlight, the questions that you asked yourself are the answers you're looking.

I would suggest you read authors of the like, Anton Park, Graham Hancock, Michael Tellinger, Zecharia Stichin, Michael Cremo, and many others who had dig deep in strange phenomenons.

The best to you!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, of course. But "simply" ??

we are well into the process of assimilating into an interplanetary civilization (as in, with knowledge, choice and participation, as opposed to being furtively watched and messed with for the past few millennia)

It is not unlike Spaniards and English and Dutch coming to the Americas- with a lot of free choice, free-willed humans, so little accurate knowledge among highly defensive and aggressive humans - it was messy. To say the least. Mistakes were made, some of which have also been called horrific acts of torture and genocide.

But it is essentially the same process - one civilization goes out and encounters another.... Hopefully we can be prepared, informed, mature enough so select authentic leaders. This is why our planet and all its animals and history are such important learning ground- the grounds that gave us the knowledge we need, the examples to learn from, because the macro level imitates the micro, and vice versa. This past/known earth has given us what we need to know TO GET STARTED as part of the interplanetary civilizations.

This past/history/known earth life, is very minimal in terms of some scientific information, but crucial for getting started only, & for understanding why we DO need the help of the GOOD ones - spiritually-advanced ET's who are ready willing and able to help us- why we deserve it, why we have earned it, why it's the inevitable and best course for the planet. Eventually it's not a choice anyway. We can't successfully choose either to ignore the ET presence, or to resist full population involvement with them for that matter, out of some sort of pride that we can't expect anyone to save us - this will not work! We must acknowledge them and participate, soon, it just is.

It's no different from New Guinea or Cuba (purely hypo thetical examples) saying they wanted to be an island unto themselves and want zero involvement from the rest of the world and want to remain untouched by advanced & high-tech culture. It could never work because it is already all around them, has already deeply affected them. As within, so without. Similary we must participate with as much accurate knowledge as possible, in order to guide our own fate, to create the worlds we want, or someone else does. C'est la vie
Old 09-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Master

If they have phy. bodies and need space ships they cant be too much more evolved than us . They could be us or our kin folk from the future .
Old 09-01-2014, 10:59 PM
pgrundy

Mistakes were made? Entire races of native peoples were enslaved and then eradicated. That's hardly due to good intent gone wrong.

I think the burden of proof rests on the person claiming inside knowledge of 'spiritually advanced aliens'. I don't see any evidence to support this claim, not a shred, but I do see lots of good evidence of unknown phenomena, both in the skies and on earth.

It really bothers me that so many of the people who currently write about aliens and ufos talk about spiritually advanced others and various alien races with complete authority, as if it is all absolutely true and what's more, they have an inside track.

There are good books on this topic though: Anything by Jacques Vallee, and for an excellent recent book based on solid research, read Leslie Kean's "UFOS on the Record", which discloses repeat sightings made by scientists, generals, and government officials. Leslie Kean is a seasoned, professional reporter, not a ufologist or cult leader. We have lots of evidence that something unusual is happening. We have zero evidence that 'spiritually advanced aliens' are trying to help us.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
It really bothers me that so many of the people who currently write about aliens and ufos talk about spiritually advanced others and various alien races with complete authority, as if it is all absolutely true and what's more,

then your problem is that YOU are bothered

the spiritual advancement is something that some ppl have authentically experienced, perceived, that you have not. perhaps because you cannot or do not want to.

I suspect you just don't want to, since you can't seem to see "a shred" of the mountains and tons and mountains and libraries and tons and mountains and massive collossally huge vast amounts of highly credible evidence, that can only be concluded to be 100% convincing of at least the general conclusion- that ET's of various races, origins, and intents have visited/are visiting Earth (and are interacting with some humans) - to any reasonably intelligent person who has done the research without severe bias. THAT much, whether one likes it or not, really is "absolutely true" - which is not to say any particular claim or video of a UFO is authentic, of course.

While I am very familiar with the spiritual superiority of some ET races and their discarnate abilities r/t the nonlocal mind, to communicate, I have never run across anyone with similar experiences (authentic experiences convincing of spritual advancement of some ET races, over Earth humans), who claimed that any such ET race had "complete authority" (& over what?)
Old 10-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account

There is NO "science," field of inquiry, hobby, construct, that is understood by anyone entirely in terms of "provable" or tangible evidence or what many men like to imagine to be "facts" - there is NO such thing.

Somewhere around 90% of what you believe, whether it's out there somewhere, or part of your immediate perceptions - is actually taken on faith, ON FAITH- not faith alone, but a really really high degree of faith in your assumptions of meaning and causes. People naturally equate social status (of the source of any info) with truth. It's the root of all of our problems because it has been a necessary evil in past millennia, until our information technology just recently changed- so it is very ingrained. It is also very fallible. People are VERY SEVERELY SUSCEPTIBLE to believing something is true IF they are rewarded in any way for saying it (usually by approval of someone who's social status is seen as high enough), so much so they are often BLIND to 1,000 times more evidence that what they just said or heard is not true - because for the past 10,000 yrs at least - making the truth more important than momentary social approval was likely to get a person killed.

But this has only recently changed (with information technology - our new learning ground for what consciousness really is) and that's why there are some people here -now suddenly millions more than ever before - who are LESS SUSCEPTIBLE TO EQUATING SOCIAL STATUS WITH TRUTH - who are more naturally inclined to question and seek answers independently, who crave explanations of what's beneath the surface, explanations that are logical and not distorted by someone else's base desires. These people do not compulsively crave social approval to such a blinding extent as neurotypicals. Such people are often labeled "autistic," and are here because we are the vibrational complement to the distortions of the neurotypicals that currently endanger the planet.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Master

I think the o.p. of this thread is confusing e.t.s with higher astral beings . I could see an e.t. landing on earth and telling ever one he/she meets there some kind of god or something , but that does not make it so . They could be less evloved than us with better tec. , or maby they rented or stoled the u.f.o.s to get hear .
Old 11-01-2014, 02:37 PM
pgrundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
then your problem is that YOU are bothered

the spiritual advancement is something that some ppl have authentically experienced, perceived, that you have not. perhaps because you cannot or do not want to.

I suspect you just don't want to, since you can't seem to see "a shred" of the mountains and tons and mountains and libraries and tons and mountains and massive collossally huge vast amounts of highly credible evidence, that can only be concluded to be 100% convincing of at least the general conclusion- that ET's of various races, origins, and intents have visited/are visiting Earth (and are interacting with some humans) - to any reasonably intelligent person who has done the research without severe bias. THAT much, whether one likes it or not, really is "absolutely true" - which is not to say any particular claim or video of a UFO is authentic, of course.

While I am very familiar with the spiritual superiority of some ET races and their discarnate abilities r/t the nonlocal mind, to communicate, I have never run across anyone with similar experiences (authentic experiences convincing of spritual advancement of some ET races, over Earth humans), who claimed that any such ET race had "complete authority" (& over what?)

Wow that makes you pretty darn special, doesn't it?

Nothing you say here makes one lick of sense, and you don't know me. Your speculations about my character and experience are way off, but it probably gets hard for you to maintain a delusion of specialness if you have to actually explain yourself instead of just reflexively insulting anyone who questions you.

I've been studying and writing about UFOs and UFO experiences for years. One thing I've learned, sadly, is that there are a lot of people out there who are just in it to obfuscate and discredit. Disinformation, it's called.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account

poor mr pgrundy, you are so far off.
I suspect you believe you know where China is, or where Saturn is, because you have been told. You think you know how snakes procreate, because you have read about it, or that smallpox is gone or that wolves are endangered, because you have been told. You think you know how many ppl are in Montana or how much oil there is in Alaska, because you read it in the news. You (or any of those who believe this giant lie) think you know that all planets that might have life are at least 5,000 light years away, simply because you(all) have been told (about something SO 100% abstract and complicated- and so many of you just accept it blindly!!) - and because you feel like you are "in" with those who told you, your affiliation with them feels good, therefore you think you are validated and approved.
You can't see how much faith, quite often blind faith, you put in 99% of all the sources you read/hear about anything, that your whole cognitive adult life has been a series of a million arbitrary judgments to believe what, ultimately, just felt good to believe over the next option - because of all your social conditioning - all that conditioning that has relentlessly programmed you to equate feeling approval with having knowledge.

[& if you or anyone took the above to mean that I was actually challenging any specific facts referred to above, besides the distances of planets - then you are SO far off I can't even begin to explain it to such a novice or newbie or teenager or whatever is the reason for the chasm in your comprehension. The point is how many opportunities there are everywhere for someone somewhere to distort things, lead you astray - and these societal influences behind the scenes, these civilization controls - have been in place on Earth for millennia, accessible by only a small minority of people with all kinds of elite resources, not just money, but lots of hidden information - for thousands of years elite groups of Earth humans- yes real people- and whoever their allies, including ET allies, might be - their existence is 100% confirmed! (and by well-established patterns in nature- their existence is predictable and consistent with all we know about "nature" vis-a-vis 3D-animal "life"! - ie, cave-men had alpha males, and evolved to having tribal leaders, etc etc, and with the onset of "civilization," when we see them or know about them, we call them "government" or leaders or chiefs or kings and queens.)

Now, wwwhhhyyyyyy - WHY ON EARTH would anyone believe that everyone past or present who has ever been in a "government"-like role - must also be listed in public documents, and listed in history books, will be agreed upon by all normal adults as having existed, in what role doing what, etc... ?? That is programmed blind faith.

What they do and how they work of course is very very difficult to perceive/document/be certain of - but the fact that these groups exist -and that these groups have HUGE GRAND GLOBAL motives and plans to influence what billions of people do and believe, and that they have been doing this more and more covertly this past century (because earth's spiritual evolution has necessitated that they use more and more mental deception, less and less overt force) - to deceive you as to their true intentions!! - this is absolutely non-negotiable fact. So if such high level controls, high level censorship, distortion, propaganda, intentions, etc exist (and they absolutely do) - then the intelligent evolving person must ask - who is doing it, why? What do they want? How is it hurting/limiting me? Where can I look for the truth? Why do they not want me to know certain things? And they must be willing to keep investigating and questioning.

And these days, if a person does not ask these things, then they are neither intelligent nor evolving AND THEY WILL LOSE because that is the nature of the game at this point, on Earth, for Humanity, at this time.

Yeah I am special- as is everyone, mine is simply a lower probability. Having a brand of special that is more rare than most would be a big temptation for most people, and they couldn't understand it because they have been discouraged all their lives from realizing how special they are. Some of us are chosen for roles and functions that are quite rare, that very very few people will be selected for (at any given time/area- not universally)- and that makes understanding and accepting that (necessary for preparing for the role) very difficult and challenging and there will always be thousands of people, usually insecure mundane types with big Egos, no imagination, lots of self-hatred that they must project on to others - ready to knock you off your path because they are jealous and insecure.

Well at least that's a well-beaten path for ya - should be lots of concession stands, lots of soda-pop, lots of plastic trinkets and cotton candy and all kinds of fun distractions along the way- so enjoy!