Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Bella

Color Healing VS Aura Cleansing

Would Color Healing work if you badly need your Aura Cleansed, above all ?
While this thread exists, is there any simple/easy (well, ways to this without paying money?) to aura cleanse?
Old 02-10-2010, 01:35 PM
mei-ling

That depends on the type of colour therapy..........And there are ways to have your aura cleansed that can be done......But why without paying money?People who would help you spend time and energy........And for using a good type of colour therapy, people need to pay for education as well.........
Old 02-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Master
Bella... It's important to recognize that your aura is not something apart from you, but it is the emanation of your own energies which include your thought and emotional patterns, health habits and so on.

If your aura needs cleansing it's a sign that you need to look into any negative elements in your mind and life style and find ways to heal and clear them.

Doing a simple light meditation can support you in making these changes and give support for whatever other healing and spiritual practices you are doing.

* Begin by breathing gently down in your lower belly, below your navel, simply breathing and accepting whatever you feel at the moment.

Notice how your mind starts to slow down and you ease into relaxing.

* Imagine a pure light above your head, and breathe with it flowing down into and all throughout your body from head to toes and fingertips.

Include the chakras and all energy flows, in even you aren't sure what or where they are... just by your intention.

* Continue to breathe the light outward all around you, filling your aura like a light energy sphere that you live within.

Do this practice every day
for 5-10 minutes, for several weeks at least.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 02-10-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
Would Color Healing work if you badly need your Aura Cleansed, above all ?
While this thread exists, is there any simple/easy (well, ways to this without paying money?) to aura cleanse?

Color healing works better on healing the chakras... A simple way to clean your aura would be to use your hand and wipe clean from top to bottom your aura. Follow your intuition on this one. You can also bring in divie light to surround you, and to clean out your aura if need be.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:56 AM
mahakali

I don’t think there is a permanent solution to the problem no matter who heals you. i think the best thing to do is face and truly analyze your problems. your aura will follow suit. when you get a feeling seriously ask yourself why without letting emotions get in the way. here is a site that describes kind of what im talking about

http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/witness.php

Quoted from the site:
"The Witness State is the key to wisdom. It allows you to rise up and see beyond your Karma, to take in the actions of your life from a "God's eye view". From the Witness state, you can see the forest from the trees. You can get out of the emotional baggage of the moment, and get a glimpse of the 'Big Picture'."

"You'll be aware that the body may be in an emotional state, but instead of being engaged in the emotions, you're watching yourself have the emotions, from the standpoint of the observer, which is above and behind you."

"I think of response-able... able to respond... thought and decision are involved.
... as opposed to reacting. Re-acting= repeating back the actions seen. Acting again the same ineffective way. Monkey see, monkey do.."
End of quotes.

also a must see "what the bleep, down the rabbit hole" (this movie/documentary is what turned it all around for me!)

Last edited by mahakali : 03-10-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Johngod

Bella,
As Xan says, your aura is part of you. You are your aura, just as you are your arm, or leg. It is not separate. The state of your aura is determined by your emotional, physical and mental state. If you are relaxed and peaceful then your aura will reflect that, if you are tense, angry etc this will also be seen in your aura. My recommendation is to meditate, relax the body, relax the mind. Your aura will then reflect that :)

Peace and light
John
Old 03-10-2010, 02:37 AM
mei-ling

The aura reflects your state....so cleansing the aura is like fighting a symptom, rather than finding what caused it........If you are well balanced, that is , emotionally etc, including your meridians and chakras, it showes in the aura. If you are out of balance, it also shows in the aura.......
Old 03-10-2010, 03:09 AM
mahakali

self analysis will give you the why not just the how, I have the type of personality that must work in this fashion.

now that i can analyze all aspects of why i react or respond in a certain way, or why i get sad or angry at certain times, my aura is as pink as can be! it is easier to break through confusion with self analysis like the witnessed state. this is a permanent solution to problems with the aura and everything. visualization and meditation works but for me, it works along with my own understanding of my emotions, my ego. you will learn so much about other people too. with a lot of practice and patience you will learn how to sense and heal your aura and feel others as well.

Whatever works for you may be different from me, I am just giving my experience as it may help others

Last edited by mahakali : 03-10-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 AM
seekseek

i am of the opinion that your aura can easily be cleansed in the following ways:
* eat healthy, organic foods (no meats)
* pray
* take a bath in epsom salts
* sit in the sun for a few minutes, daily
* think positive thoughts
* do ho oponopono
* do eft
* if you can "get" reiki, do so
* if you can get a spiritual massage, do so
* take flower essences
* use aromatherapy
* etc.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Bella

I just feel that alot of the time, I'm surrounded by a murky (sometimes a fiery kind of outer layer, or icy toned layer, sometimes a more earth toned bliss) all my emotions I can feel as an outward layer surrounding me.
I'm really wanting to get rid of the fact that whenever I feel a certain way, I feel like I'm stuck and trapped in this unseeing .. sense around me, because it ends up effecting my emotional reactions.. I've been noticing even when I'm not conciously feeling that murky/clouded sensation, when something goes wrong or tilts me the wrong way .. I feel trapped in that .. cloud or something surrounding my whole being, and it's plain on my face * in my eyes, and it just seems it pushes other's away from my energy feild, resulting in me just kind of dissapearing from everyone for a while.

It feels to me that it's almost as if I have a crystal aura, from what I've read that aura is more or less to absorb every single energy/emotion/thought of others .. for me, it feels like I do that but with the whole entire street/block for example when I'm out, it's overwhelming.
When I'm in a good space surrounded by a bunch & bunch of people, it's absoloute energy power for me and I don't ever stop smiling, but when alone & not out with atleast one other person with me, I more or less absorb to much choatic/different energies and it's overpowering I don't know what to do with mysself or how to feel because of it.
This might even explain why I get so overwhelming anxious conversing with friends over the computer, cause I can't feel the energy/situation/words/emotions/thoughts out right from them, it's like a whole entire blockage for me and I panic..

Last edited by Bella : 03-10-2010 at 11:19 AM.