Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Well, It's True - My TF is Marrying...

It is happening (probably some weekend) this month, apparently. I am oddly feeling at peace with it. I guess this is his path for now. She isn't a good person and I truly wish she was. I will worry about him.

But somehow, I am feeling this sense of relief. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I've felt put off by him in recent months - his choices, his actions and behavior. I know that is judgemental of me but, maybe, this is where the sense of relief is coming in.

His choosing her to be his wife tells me that he just is not 'ready' for something 'more' at this time and, you know, maybe I'm not either.

Though I suppose the things I have seen, been told, have felt and have dreamt for the past few years - well, I am not sure what to make of them now and how much of them had to do with me as opposed to her.

It's funny...In a dream years back, his soon-to-be-wife was bragging to me that they would be 'getting married in the fall.' This was at the beginning of their relationship...I figured it might come true because of something else she'd said in the same dream since having done so.

I will also say I am wondering if I'd gone to him last fall when he asked me to, if things would now be different. But I did not and so here we are. It's okay. I will be okay, I don;t have any other choice. Oh I suppose that I'm sad, wistful and a little shocked but these things will pass.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you to those who might recall my last post regarding this same matter and who responded so thoughtfully with much support and guidance. Peace and blessings to you all.

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 14-10-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Master
Hello, strangely i felt the same well after a while when TF said something that shocked me and i was really disappointed, also that person i mean bragged to me the same as you like i was nothing and i did a wrong thing, y know...this type of abusers do this a lot.
I had dreams too, that were negative and premonitive, i was also tortured mentally by that person. All of these things while i write it, make me feel really sad and upset because they were the cause of my past PTSD, i'm not even sure how i recovered myself from all these while being somewhat in contact with TF (but not knowing much or asking what is happening in his life).
Probably it's your time to shine, heal and recover, self love and stuff...strangely again after all this nightmare moments/worst fear becoming reality it seems my life is going very well, the law of attraction is also working finally (not on the TF side yet). You can do it and don't care what is happening in his life, remember marriages aren't forever if they don't stem from true love and honesty :). Better be single without commitments with abusers or people that make your life terrible.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Knower

how did you find out? have you talked to him?

just curious because I went through this with my twin, he ran off and got married but he never told me and basically hid it from me, the only way I knew is because I saw a photo of him wearing a wedding ring.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Master
Contact her and tell her its your twin flame and their marriage won't last because of it. Wake him up, too.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Thanks for the support everyone!

Missxchief...I found out through a mutual and trusted acquaintance of ours. It turns out the wedding was over this past weekend and so, it's done.

And BlueCat - as to what you said: "Probably it's your time to shine, heal and recover, self love and stuff..." I absolutely think you're right and that's what I'm going to do on all fronts.

Aldous...I have no interest in contacting his new wife. She's toxic, is a psychic vampire, and as an empath I best stay clear of her. The two of them can stay asleep ad infinitum...I need to be getting back to 'Self' and striving to accomplish what I wish to in my life all the while. That is what really matters after all.
Old 17-10-2017, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
Thanks for the support everyone!

Missxchief...I found out through a mutual and trusted acquaintance of ours. It turns out the wedding was over this past weekend and so, it's done.

And BlueCat - as to what you said: "Probably it's your time to shine, heal and recover, self love and stuff..." I absolutely think you're right and that's what I'm going to do on all fronts.

Aldous...I have no interest in contacting his new wife. She's toxic, is a psychic vampire, and as an empath I best stay clear of her. The two of them can stay asleep ad infinitum...I need to be getting back to 'Self' and striving to accomplish what I wish to in my life all the while. That is what really matters after all.
Yes you can do it!You would be surprised how better it gets for you as time passes, the connection with TF could not change yet but maybe in the future yes who knows . I suggest too to not contact that woman, i totally cut contact as well because they love to tease and torture you by bragging how they love their new husband and you not, being the perfect wife and so on. I saw my TF being very very fast in a relationship, usually these narc do this in order to control the other, probably your twin could be very asleep and mistaking this marriage for a true "soulmate love" until he wake up from the veil of illusion.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:07 AM
Master

ah let her wash his socks and smell his farts.

you got a whole life to have fun with. he had his moment.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Experiencer

I met my TF many years ago and I ran from him at the time and some years later I was the one marrying someone else.

I divorced from him 3 years ago and this year I have reconnected with my TF and we are happy together now and feeling the love between us.

Just want to say that at the time I married someone else, I wasn't a vibrational match to a TF relationship/union. My heart wasn't open and I was emotionally unavailable (that is why I married someone who is like that also).

That was MY karma and I've had to go through certain experiences with that person in order to spiritually woke up and have a heart center activation (which happened when my daughter was born).

With the person I am today, I know why I married that person and why I ran from my TF many years ago, but that is all part of the past and I am in a completely different space now.

So, the reason I wanted to tell you this is that nothing is set-in-stone. Karmic marriages are not for life, they happen because we do need to burn karma with that particular person (fulfil a soul contract with them), go through life lessons and evolve.

So yeah, let him do his thing and go through that and you focus on your life, in evolving spiritually because at this time you guys are not a vibrational match for each other, and everything you do to take care of yourself will positively impact him as well.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
ah let her wash his socks and smell his farts.

Which really proves what an appalling designer god was. She/he/it could
easily have made them smell like roses.
Old 17-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Knower
My Twin is entering into a relationship with an emotionally abusive subtle narcissist. All her friends have been telling her for years he's bad. But she's managed to even romanticize that, thinking 'Oh everyone's against us, but they don't know 'us''.

We only woke up to our connection this year. I don't think she fully gets how special it is, because she's still clutching to the goal of this guy.

Probably for the best, as I am married, and I have work to do with my wife. (She needs a lot of healing from a rough background).

What hurts me about my Twin, is that even though she acknowledges our connection, it's that she 'desires' him more than me. (For all the 3D reasons).

I am jealous of that desire she has for him.

However, I believe it's her lesson to start valuing being treated better, and valuing the inner part of a partner, not the external stuff.

She's going to learn the hard way. Through emotional pain.

It would make me happier, and would be easier for me, if she was getting into a relationship with a great guy.

100% of the people she knows tells her this guy is bad news. Unfortunately she's romanticised even that criticism.

All this was well into play, before I came on the scene.

I suspect that spiritually this timing, is so I can be there for her emotionally, when this relationship crumbles over next few years.