Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
8 of pentacles
Shadowscapes

Yes - and I feel like there will be a bit of ongoing care (perhaps the monitoring thing you mentioned) :(

Q: a message to cheer me up please?

Nine of Swords - The Mary el and I couldnt have used a more complicated deck. Doh! Its a different nine of swords, not the traditional rider. It shows a city being pushed over by rapid aggressive water but the city still stands strong. Message is this, let go of what could not be, it's done and over with and at the end of the day, Teailily still stands strong. No one knocks this girl down!!! Perseverance is glory, don't lose sight of that

Question: Working at my kids school district would be what kind of opportunity?
Old 16-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Master

Clover
Hope/Star (psychic tarot, clarified w a fork in the road card)
It would be an opportunity to use your intuition and bring hope and inspiration to many including yourself; avoiding a decision is a bad idea,use your intuition to decide.
Q. A message of guidance?
Old 16-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Master

Knight of Swords rev - Happy tarot

If you're not sure what to do or say today, you can keep it in; hold the words/actions for a time when you're more sure :)

Q: Advice for finding a suitable new job?
Old 17-10-2017, 02:07 AM
Knower

tealily
The Stars - Take a few days to re-new and re-orient yourself about finding a new job. You have a couple of ideas on what would draw you to dedicate yourself to the job. I am picking up on administrative work that you have been doing or is doing, and is looking for a change. Have trust and faith that the right idea from your spiritual guides will come to you. Just be open and be in a balanced state of mind, and emotional well-being.

Q: Spirit's message for me whether is it good to take a vacation or holiday for a couple of days?
Old 17-10-2017, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
tealily
The Stars - Take a few days to re-new and re-orient yourself about finding a new job. You have a couple of ideas on what would draw you to dedicate yourself to the job. I am picking up on administrative work that you have been doing or is doing, and is looking for a change. Have trust and faith that the right idea from your spiritual guides will come to you. Just be open and be in a balanced state of mind, and emotional well-being.

Q: Spirit's message for me whether is it good to take a vacation or holiday for a couple of days?

I got a Eight of pentacles, I believe spirit thinks it is a better idea to put in a little more time to work on it, your almost there. I asked what would happen if Cosmic Took a vacation for a couple of days and I got the nine of swords. Eeee, something tells me to keep the holiday in mind, but plan/work it out a little more accordingly to ease the risks of stress or messy entanglements

Question: A good night affirmation message for Clover
Old 17-10-2017, 02:40 AM
Knower

Feedback for Clover hahaha It's a definite no for Cosmic~! Cosmos has a sense of humor~! Yes! I have been guided to put in more effort, while moving through rejuvenation it really helps with creative flow.

4 of pentacles appears for you! Get ready for bed soon, don't hold on on multi-tasking before bed~! You will find a good night's rest when you really enter in the 'zone' and get into a better relaxation mode. That is a message from Spirit to you ;)

Q: Is Spirit guiding me to have more contact with water? be it Ocean, swimming, etc?
Old 17-10-2017, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Feedback for Clover hahaha It's a definite no for Cosmic~! Cosmos has a sense of humor~! Yes! I have been guided to put in more effort, while moving through rejuvenation it really helps with creative flow.

4 of pentacles appears for you! Get ready for bed soon, don't hold on on multi-tasking before bed~! You will find a good night's rest when you really enter in the 'zone' and get into a better relaxation mode. That is a message from Spirit to you ;)

Q: Is Spirit guiding me to have more contact with water? be it Ocean, swimming, etc?

8 of Pentacles

I thought I mustn't have been concentrating on your question enough, as I thought this was a strange card for the question. So I did the draw again putting a lot more concentration into the question and got exactly the same card again - 8 of Pentacles, so clearly it shouldn't be ignored.

To be honest, I'm not sure of the answer to this, other than Spirit wants you to put some effort in, possibly to do with something you're currently working on, if water would help to that end, then I would say yes, if not, I would say you need to reflect more on something else Spirit is directly you to.

Q. What should I be directly my energy into at the moment?
Old 17-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Padora: From the Souls Journey: LOVE . The Affirmation on the card says, ' I commit to the practice of seeing the good in all things'. You are love. It is your inherent vibration, love is healing, love is kind. It is the powerful connection to source; God.

Question: Are the ticks we find on our Dog Lucky dangerous ? He's got a tick collar but every blue moon I find one in the house. =/
Old 17-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Master

Clover
four of cups/discontent and boredom
You might be overthinking this and maybe your dog does play about (outside?) to entertain himself. They don't seem dangerous, give him my love:)
Question: Should I set a faster pace to finish my pending work?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Clover
four of cups/discontent and boredom
You might be overthinking this and maybe your dog does play about (outside?) to entertain himself. They don't seem dangerous, give him my love:)
Question: Should I set a faster pace to finish my pending work?

The Lovers.

You need to gradually increase your pace rather than suddenly and dramatically increasing it, then when you're at a level you're happy with managing your workload, you can start to taper it off.

Q. Will my friend Gary contact me in the next week?