Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Signs from the universe?

Hi there everyone! So, somewhere in June I asked the universe to send me signs relating about my ex boyfriend. I can't clearly remember how many or specific details. BUT what I do know is the entire month of June, he was in my dreams, and I seen him in public June 23rd. He didn't see me, but I seen him.. July is sorta spaced out. I seen him about 4 or 5 times, not to mention my mother has seen him in public including today, but he didn't recognise her, thank God! It's just weird how I'm seeing and dreaming of him so much now, I really can't tell if this is universe saying "Hey, pay attention to the signs!" or my mind playing games with me.
Old 27-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Experiencer

Funny how these things start to happen when you ask for the signs, do you want to see or speak to him again???
Old 27-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Newbie ;)

It is weird, didn't think it would happen so quickly. And yes, I did. I was very specific on what I wanted with him.
Old 28-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Experiencer

I really do think, and the wierdest of coincidences happened to me just this morning, that these synchronicities are natures way of saying 'yes you are not lost yes you are on the right place just keep going the way you are going and don't be frightened to make it up as you go along just do what feels right at the time', but in not quite so many words
Old 29-07-2017, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

YES! That's just how I feel. Hopefully there's more light to be shed on this situation, as also a simpler way to understand what's fully going on here.