Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Knower
Does your deceased family still visit even if you don't feel them?

I often wonder, if family members can visit you after they moved on. or friends, etc. I like to think they visit me in dreams if I dream about them but it seems more rare now a days, or I don't dream of them ever.

Do you guys think spirits of loved ones still visit even if you don't feel them or get any signs or anything or it just means they moved on, on another plane but still watching you and protecting?

It makes me a bit sad to be honest sometimes I rarely get dreams of grandparents, more like never, and it just makes me wonder, are they still watching me?
Old 28-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Master
Spirits visit us even if we don't feel them. The family that is on the other side are just a thought away from us regardless of what plane they may be in and yes they do move on with their lives and start their life between life letting go of the earthly attachments that they still held and that should be a good thing.
Old 28-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator
Aquarisun,
Yes, sometimes they can visit you, even years and years after they passed from the physical. Their contact might be an inner sense of their 'presence'. It just suddenly feels like their energy and ther love is standing beside you....or deep inside you. It might last seconds -or hours....depending.

And then there are the briefer contacts when you sense a loving 'beam' of energy from them, yet have no sense of their particular spatial nearness. That's like getting a brief 'phone message' or a 'text' from them -just to say "I love you. I haven't forgotten you!"

But I do know what you mean about someone who has passed at one time seeming closer, and as years go by their visits appear to be less frequent.

Part of that has to do with them, and what they are focusing on in their home in Spirit. Some do loving spiritual work there.
And part of it has to do with our own attunement. Very often, soon after a loved one has passed we are very attuned to them....maybe for quite some time (months....a year or more....?) Then as years go by we get more and more distracted with living our lives, and the things that are happening in life.

Thoughts will help. If you deliberately devote some special silent time each day or every few days to sending them your loving energy from your heart, or a prayer for them then letting that go, like a kiss you blew towards them, that will help.

Even if they can't get there to visit right away, they will certainly sense your love.

They are not always available. Then again -neither are we! But they are capable of recognising even the subtlest love or kind thought sent in their direction. And may sometimes be able to send a 'reply'! (which you may either hear telepathically, or sense emotionally, as a feeling of being enfolded in their sweetness and love.)

And yes they always love us if ever they did! No they don't watch our every move but keep a kind of 'track' of us, and like to check in when they can....and love it if we send them a greeting!